Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
History Repeats [M][MAGMA]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 3:26:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi entered the lab with an apologetic smile. "Sorry I'm late, Ceri," she told the other young woman. "I got caught up at the University going over my thesis with Professor Graves." had agreed to sponsor Nomi's final project, the last thing standing between her and an undergraduate degree, and she had, admittedly, lost track of time. She was just so close...[break][break]
But now it was time for a different sort of lab work: the work she did for Rocket - and specifically, for the M.A.G.M.A. division. She and Ceri had been assigned to collect samples from various Terastallized Pokémon, as well as test various toxins and chemical substances on said Pokémon - something Ceri had expertise in - so as to continue learning as much as possible about Hoenn's newest phenomenon, a parting gift from the meteor that had almost destroyed the world.[break][break]
On a lab table, an array of Tera Crystals were spread out, in addition to several test tubes, sample collection kits, and Pokeballs. Nomi set down her things, pulled on her lab coat, and joined Ceri at the table. Even though Nomi was now well accustomed to working with the strange new crystals, she couldn't help but notice their otherworldly beauty every time she saw one.[break][break]
"If it's allright," Nomi added suddenly, remembering why she had been eager to see Ceri besides the general affection she felt for her friend. "I wanted to ask you about something while we work."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration (beneath her lab coat & PPE)[break]
Mission: Zero to Hundred[break]
Counts towards MAGMA: GATHER (Tier I)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 0:00:07 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"S'all good! Hope things are going well with all that." Ceri smiles. She herself had finished her undergraduate studies long ago, perks of graduating from high school long before most people and all, but she can understand how much work this is for Nomi all the same. After all, all of this apocalypse business has really messed with the schedule of her graduate studies (can you believe that some professors would quit their jobs when the world is ending? Ugh, so unprofessional!).
[break][break]
While waiting for Nomi, she had already begun her work, analysing samples of Terastal Crystals under a microscope. The images are projected onto one of the screens mounted to the wall, side-by-side with those provided to them by Team Rocket's contacts in the Paldea Region.
[break][break]
"Sure, what's up? I'm an open book!" Not really, but you know... She does trust Nomi enough to tell her some things she wouldn't tell most people. It's how they had ended up here, isn't it? Working together for Team Rocket.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,341 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 2:41:10 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It's going well enough," Nomi sighed - more out of genuine exhaustion from the long nights of finishing up her thesis, not because Ceri had annoyed her by checking in. She appreciated that her friend was always willing to help if she needed any assistance with a school project, not just their Rocket research.[break][break]
Nomi walked over to the second microscope that had been set-up next to Ceri's. She joined the other young woman in analyzing the crystals. As she did so - delicately taking one from the collection - she formulated her inquiry.[break][break]
"I was looking into some old MAGMA studies recently," she began, sliding the crystal carefully beneath the microscope's lens. A second projection popped up next to Ceri's. This way they could easily compare and contrast the samples, taking note of any similarities or deviations.[break][break]
"There was one in particular that caught my attention. Synthetic avatar experimentation...which resulted in the successful siphoning of power from one person to another. Do you know the one I mean?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration (beneath her lab coat & PPE)[break]
Mission: Zero to Hundred[break]
Counts towards MAGMA: GATHER (Tier I)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 8:11:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: