forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:57:30 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabebase"]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]"it's the illusion of control. if you let the foxes run the hen house, they'll think of themselves as kings." small minded thinking. "not really knowing that their view of the world is small, and inconsequential."
[break][break]

he waves away her next comment, his lip curling is a moment of disgust. though, judging the way his eyes fall to his metal limb, it's not aimed in her direction.
[break][break]

"sacrifice. it's a rather poetic coloring to the truth. in reality, i was too weak, too arrogant. this is a reminder of that."
[break][break]

the face of his enemy comes easily. after all, it's his own.
[break][break]

"nothing humbles a man like standing on a battlefield with gods and realizing you have no power what-so-ever." air escapes him, a nearly silent hiss.
[break][break]

"to answer your question: no, it hasn't. none of this will matter if i cannot achieve what i set out for."
[break][break]

and to accomplish that?
[break][break]

he'd do anything.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","gabe3"]
[attr="class","gabepoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.gabebase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b75d5d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabebase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 2:43:32 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Humbling a man like seemed strange to imagine. Men like him spent so much of their life endeavoring to prevent that reality from ever taking place.[break][break]

Elisabeth pondered this, the chill breeze of the night air sweeping through her to tease at the plaits of her hair. She could feel the cold, metallic touch of her earrings brush against her cheek, caught in the wind.[break][break]

"You speak of the Black family legacy?" she ventured. "Or do you desire something else, now?"[break][break]

He seemed different, since they'd last spoke. More determined, in some way.[break][break]

It made him harder to read in the darkness.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:31:54 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabebase"]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]gabriel's quiet for a long moment, his gaze steadfast on the city's horizon.
[break][break]
"i told myself, at first, it was for my family."
[break][break]
the muscles in his brow don't even twitch.
[break][break]
"and, of course - it was. until it wasn't."
[break][break]
he tosses back the remainder of his champagne. the second glass, as far as elisabeth knew, it seemed to have little effect. then again, he was rather imposing individual.
[break][break]
"but i seek now, is for me, and me alone."
[break][break]
he cracks a rare smile in 's direction.
[break][break]
"lose an arm, elisabeth. i've yet to find something that offers a keener perspective."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","gabe3"]
[attr="class","gabepoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.gabebase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b75d5d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabebase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:41:46 GMT
[nospaces]

"Is that an invitation, Councilman Black?" she asked, her dark humor manifesting with an extended hand as she laughed. Her pale arm stood exposed in the starlight, slender and breakable enough were his metallic fist to grasp it now.[break][break]

He wouldn't. She knew he wouldn't. But the fact that he could sat heavily between them with silent implication.[break][break]

"Although I must agree with you on one matter," she conceded, expression darkening for a moment. "Sacrificing for family is of no great virtue. All families will devour their own, if it benefits them to do so. Far better to consider your own wants and needs, than to let yours be tangled up in someone else's."[break][break]

She differed from much of Rocket, in that way. They were her 'family.' They had accepted her, in a way nowhere else in the world could. So long as they cared for Elisabeth as their own, she would offer them the same.[break][break]

But the moment that Rocket turned on her, if they ever did, she would not allow herself to be devoured. She was a lone Seviper in that way, slithering unseen in the company of wolves.[break][break]

"We're all selfish. Some of us are just more aware of it than others."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:44:18 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"it's not often the pound of flesh comes so literally," he muses with a cat — a lion's — smile. nevertheless, he shakes the thought away.
[break][break]
"perhaps should the time ever come that you must sacrifice a piece of yourself to your cause, that it's a fraction of the pain that mine was."
[break][break]
those familiar with the councilman would recognize that he did not shy from adversity, and be default pain; however, even the titanic man before her had his limits.
[break][break]
"family is what you make of it. but, i do not need to tell you that, do i elisabeth?" a small smile, one of his precious few that's.. gentle.
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b75d5d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 3:57:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"Not all scars are so visible in nature," was her noncommittal answer. The extended arm fell back to her side, white skin blanched in the moonlight. Her pound of flesh had been taken elsewhere; her mind had suffered enough blows that she wondered how much of her was missing, that had once been hale and whole.[break][break]

She'd had to learn to fill in those gaps, and what replaced them wasn't always pretty to look upon. The mirror's reflection saw to that.[break][break]

"What do you know of my family, Councilman Black?" she asked him suddenly. It was a sharp question, but not an accusatory one. Her arms wrapped around herself; glass shards twinkled in the periphery of her vision, a reminder of fresh violence only minutes ago lost to time.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:09:06 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]he nods in agreement, relinquishing control of the conversation. he'd been raised to suppress anything but the best part of him; to constantly display power and authority.
[break][break]
he focuses on her question.
[break][break]
"enough." his answers vague enough to not speak to the level of detail, but gives just enough to have an inkling of the true nature. "i did not know your husband personally, but i'm told he was a.. ruthless business man."
[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:14:45 GMT
[nospaces]

"All successful ones are, aren't they? Ruthless, I mean."[break][break]

A dark chuckle followed that cynical observation, and she tilted her face towards the balcony once more, letting the landscape beyond them capture her immediate attention.[break][break]

"Silph. Stone." The sliver of her emerald eyes slid back to him, weighing the measure of him in their gleam. "You."[break][break]

You didn't build a successful empire without burying someone underneath you, first.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 5:52:23 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"i suppose that is true." while her eyes float over to the city proper, gabriel's own remain fixed on her. "in a world where men can be the chosen of gods, being ruthless is a requirement to ascend in power." in business, and in life.
[break][break]
"but there are limits." ones he doesn't put direct names too. "do you not consider yourself ruthless?"
[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 5:02:17 GMT
[nospaces]

"Me?"[break][break]

A pale hand gently alighted upon her collarbone, the picture of innocent shock. Save, of course, for the mocking smile that lit up her face in answer.[break][break]

"Oh, I don't know. I'm about as ruthless as a rose petal, don't you think?"[break][break]

Her laugh was a teasing thing, but gently probing, wondering at what he thought of her.[break][break]

Questioning how visible her own Seviper's fangs might be, to a man who had no qualms revealing his own Pyroar's claws.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 21:40:49 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"and here i was thinking something more akin to a rose bush." beautiful, but riddled with prickly thorns. they were meant to be appreciated from afar, and only the most daring would actually attempt to handle them so recklessly.
[break][break]
the silhouette of a figure emerges from the door, her dress glittering beneath the pale moonlight. she rests her hands together in-front of her, but clears her throat lightly.
[break][break]
gabriel sighs playfully.
[break][break]
"i suppose i owe that speech i've been avoiding." he places the glass on the stone railing. "it's been a pleasure, ms. fiorelli. do enjoy the party."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,147 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
r e f l e c t i o n
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 7:11:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: