February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Lumity’s Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:02:25 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_1"]
[attr="class","grapes_top"]
JADE RIVERS [break]
23 | male | pansexual | league | idol

[attr="class","grapes_body"]
[attr="class","grapes_title"]About

Born in Shinnoh. Grew up with just his father his mother was never in the picture. Doesn’t really know anything about his mother except that he probably took after his mother appearance wise. His dad was strict and took every chance he had to dismiss his dreams. His wanted him to make something of himself and not become an idol. This led to a strained relationship between father and son. Eventually got tired of being who his father wanted him to be and ran away. Traveled from place to place for awhile before finally settling into Hoenn in the hopes of making something of himself and perhaps on a smaller scale prove his father wrong about himself and idols.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Likeships

Likes most of his fans because he knows without them he wouldn’t be where he’s at now. He tries to be polite to all of his fans showing them the appreciation they deserve. Basically if someone is a nice person who doesn’t try to manipulate others he’ll probably want to interact with the person. I could also see him trying to find common ground with fellow creative people. He does have trust issues though so it can be hard for him to fully warm up to people and he likes to keep his cards close to his chest so he doesn’t fully open up to people.[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Hateships

Well hate is a strong word but he doesn’t like his father or people like his father. Someone who tries to force someone to be someone they’re not. He also won’t like people who abandon or neglect their kids since he feels that’s what happened when it came to his mother that she abandoned him to his father. Cheaters will also end up on his list. He might be a bit of a player but he draws the line at cheating. He hates cheaters and it’s unclear why he hates cheaters so much since he closes himself off whenever someone ask. He also hates people who ask him to break up with someone he is dating to go out with them. Other things include people who hurt others just to hurt others. All of these things will put you on his list. [break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Loveships

He’s a bit of a player so he’s had boyfriends and girlfriends before. He always makes sure to be gentle when he breaks up with them. His reason for not settling down with someone is because he’s somewhat skeptical on the idea of love since he feels like his mother abandoned him. However he still dreams of finding the one. Someone who’ll get him and isn’t with him for some ulterior motive.[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_2"]
MIKAEL ROSENBERG [break]
27 | male | bisexual | league | officer

Born in an undisclosed location. Lived with his parents and five brothers. Grew up in poverty with his parents often unable to put food on the table. Didn’t help that he would often give his share to his parents. Left to become a Pokémon master when he was ten before having to rush back when he was fifteen after his parents died. It is unknown what happened to his original Pokémon but it is assumed he let them go or put them in homes as to not have more mouths to feed. Was able to keep the circumstances of his family a secret for a a few months before he met a girl named Alyss by protecting her from a wild Pokémon. She ended up being royalty and as a way to repay him the king took him and his siblings under his wing even going so far to make him one of his knights. Things eventually fell apart and everyone but him and his current Pokémon were killed. Stricken with grief he fled after burying everyone. He eventually found his way to Hoenn where he hopes to make a difference and protect everyone.
[break][break]
App link [break][break]

He’s pretty amiable so approaching him isn’t that hard. Though he’s guarded so again he has trouble warming up to people. However he’s at least civil to everyone he meets. I would really like him to meet fellow officers or even rangers to see how he’ll get along with those he works with or those who are in a similar profession. Had a soft spot for children so I could see him interacting with kids as well. Enjoys spending time with others and protecting those around him. Could see him endangering his own life to protect someone else.[break][break]

Most of team rocket. Basically the team rocket members who are doing bad things just to do bad things. Can’t bring himself to hate a kid that does bad things or someone that doesn’t know better. The thing he probably hates the most is is the people who took his friends and family away from him, leaving him to live on without them.[break][break]

Well he has been in love before. He lost her without him ever telling her though. Still struggles over her death but I wouldn’t mind him ending up with someone. The person would have to help him heal. He struggled with PTSD but he does a good job at hiding it. Mika is bisexual so man and woman are welcome. [break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_3"]
SHINOBU FUJIMORI [break]
19 | male | homosexual | league | chef

Born in Unova. Had two parents and a younger sister. Due to his parents he started to challenge the gyms however had to go home before completion due to it being found out his sister had cancer. When he was fourteen almost fifteen his sister lost the battle to cancer. Two weeks later on his birthday he ran away from home to finish the gym challenge. Lost his eyesight not long after accidentally getting hit in the head with a baseball. The mother of one of his friends taught him how to cook. Came to Hoenn a year ago to live with his aunt and her family after the death of his parents. After a year managed to get a place of his own and opened his own restaurant which is named Kasumi’s Eatery after his late sister.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

Shin is nice to people he likes. Anyone who befriends him would have to get past his brutal honesty. I could see him making snacks or bringing food over to someone he considers a friend. I would also like him to be on good terms with other chefs (doesn’t matter what kind) just someone he can talk cooking with. [break][break]

People who don’t like his brutal honesty. People who treat him like he is helpless due to being blind. I could see either of those being the main reason for him to not like someone or the other person to not like him. That’s not to say that there aren’t other ways to get on his bad side. Doesn’t care for violence so he would react well to violent people or people who step over people to get what they want. [break][break]

He’s gay so guys only. He’s the type to get flustered when he’s flirted with. Often getting tongue-tied or stumbling over his words when faced with someone flirting with him or someone he has a crush on.[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_4"]
ABSALOM STEEL [break]
14 | male | asexual | cadet | trainer/ranger rookie

Absalom was born in Malie City, Alola. Due to his mother accidentally falling down some stairs while being pregnant with him he was born three months early with underdeveloped longs. Because of that he developed bad breathing problems and lacked the stamina a lot of other kids had. Because of his poor health his parents kept him isolated and he was unable to be a normal kid. He had to make do with being home schooled when it was discovered that he’s probably a genius but he’s always refused to be tested. Fast forwards ten years and his parents were convinced to allow him to go with his oldest siblings to Hoenn. In the three years since coming to Hoenn he has been learning what it’s like to be a normal kid.
[break][break]
Due to recent events involving Goodbye Galar he has started to feel like there is more he could be doing for Hoenn. While he doesn’t understand where the feelings have come from he has decided not to ignore them. So after some thought he has decided to join the rangers, even if his doubts on rather or not he has what it takes to make it as a ranger. That is actually why it took him so long to come to the decision to become a ranger. This does not mean he has given up on his dream of becoming a champion it’s still there, and he still plans on becoming a champion.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

I could see him struggling with making friends. Due to not interacting with anyone outside his family for the first ten years of his life due to poor health he’s socially awkward. Doesn’t really know how to properly interact with people around his age, that aren’t his siblings. Whoever wants to befriend him what have to be patient as he learns how to interact with the word around him. The best way to get him out of his shell in talking about Pokémon, especially normal types. He also likes talking about books he’s read or about things he’s learned. I could see his social awkwardness being endearing to some people.[break][break]

Not everyone can like him nor can he like everyone. Basically the best way to get on his bad side is to coddle him. He knows his condition is bad but he can’t stand being fretted over. Pretty much anyone who go out of their way to hurt others, people or Pokémon, will find themselves on his bad side as well. Some people may find his tendency to go on tangents annoying or maybe the character just doesn’t care for kids.[break][break]

Yeah love is something he has no interest in.[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_5"]
SAGE MORGAN [break]
16 | non-binary | bi-curious | rocket | grunt

Little is known about Sage. Where they came from, who they really are, or rather or not they were born in Hoenn is all a mystery. They just seemingly appeared out of the blue. Not even those they align themselves with really know anything about them. Even what they hope to gain from aligning themselves with Rocket is a huge question mark to others.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

Getting them to warm up to anyone is hard. Right now all they care about is their twin. Though that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. If one were persistent enough they would eventually start to give them some of their attention. One would have to be patient for them to find that person a friend. They at least tries to be civil with everyone they meet unless given a good reason not to be however they can be rude at times so if people would take offense to that they probably wouldn’t move past acquaintances.[break][break]

Well their parents are at the top of this list. Their parents left them for dead and really shouldn’t be allowed to have children. I could see them having more people not liking them than the other way around. It’s just hard to get under their skin and not a lot of stuff fazes them. [break][break]

They’re at the age where they’re starting to go through puberty so they’re starting to take notice of people. With everything being so new to them they’re bi-curious meaning they’re open to exploring relationships with both girls and boys. For now I’m only open for crushes and innocent dating considering the fact they're only sixteen[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_6"]
BECKETT COLLINS [break]
23 | trans-male | homosexual | league | author/volunteer

TBA
[break][break]

TBA[break][break]

TBA[break][break]

TBA[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_7"]
RYKER HAYES [break]
29 | male | asexual | rocket | assassin

Ryker was born in Pyrite Town, Orre. Due to the crime rate in Pyrite his parents decided to take off abandoning him in the process. Due to this he spend the first part of his life by himself and easily fell into the life of crime just to survive. At the age of nine he would commit his first major crime. At the age of nine he would accidentally kill another kid leading to an assassin take interest in him. The assassin took him under his wing showing him his ways. By the age of twelve he would be a full-fledged assassin, killing anyone his mentor told him to. At the age of sixteen he would fall in with a gang known for their violence. His own violent nature making him appeal to the gang. At eighteen the gang he joined would be attacked and he would be captured while others were killed. Three years after the fall of the gang he would escape the clutches of the rival gang and get out of Orre after realizing his old mentor was no longer around. Then he would travel from place to place. He as only recently found his way to Hoenn where he immediately joined team rocket.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

Being his friend is pretty hard since he doesn’t understand emotions. However certain people will have an easier time falling into this category. Such as people who don’t mind getting their hands dirty. People he can enjoy a few drinks with when he’s not on an assignment. People he can train with or weapon enthusiast since he knows how to use a multitude of weapons. And people he can have a Pokémon battle against.[break][break]

This is an easier category to fall into with him even if he doesn’t understand hatred either. He’s an assassin meaning he’s not afraid to get his hands dirty and some people would definitely have a problem with his line of work. The fact he can’t understand emotions means he can hurt someone’s feelings without meaning to leading to another reason someone might like him. I imagine most people who don’t like him to be league but I’m fine with some rockets not liking him either.[break][break]

Love is something he doesn’t understand nor really believe in. So he’s not open for a relationship. He’s the kind of person who would reject someone’s advances towards him by ignoring their attempts to flirt or by outright telling the person he’s not interested.[break][break]

[attr="class","grapes_bg_8"]
EVER BLACKWELL [break]
20 | male | demisexual | league | ranger/photographer

Ever was born in Hammerlocke, Galar. Due to his mother dying while giving birth to him his father hated him. And his father went out of his way to make sure he knew that. From a young age all he knew was his father’s contempt. His father was also abusive both verbally and physically. However fear of his father kept him from going to someone about the abusive. Due to his fear he would often lie about how he came by his injuries to anyone that asked. The abuse he received from his father went on for years. It wouldn’t be until he was sixteen that the truth about his father would be discovered. And that was only because he took things to far. Since his father was an unfit guardian his grandparents from him his mothers side got custody of him. That meant leaving Galar and moving to Hoenn though, something he wasn’t to happy about at first. However three years have passed since then and he enjoys his life in Hoenn. He’s even entered the ranger corps and has been training to become a Ranger. And to give himself something else to do he has even picked up a career as a freelance photographer.
[break][break]
App link[break][break]

Friends is definitely something he needs even if he likes to think otherwise. He can be a bit prickly but deep down he has a heart of gold. Due to being unable to turn a blind eye of someone who needs help I could see people trying to appeal to that side of him. It’s the easiest to appeal to that side of him since he’s the type of person to always put another persons needs before his own. However considering he has some pretty big trust issues it takes him awhile to warm up to people. So becoming his friend is something that will take awhile.[break][break]

This is probably the easiest category to fall into with him. I could see his prickly nature rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. He’s also brutally honest and no always the best with connecting with his emotions so I could see him easily hurting peoples feelings without meaning to due to some of the things she says. He means nothing by it but I could see how that would paint him in a bad light for him. For him he is pretty suspicious of people until he knows them, so it’s easier for him to think badly of a person. However in most cases he’ll only consider someone a nuisance and not a true enemy. The easiest way to be seen as an enemy by him is to be a violent person, such people remind him of his father. So anyone who isn’t phased by intentionally hurting or trying to kill someone will be on top of his enemy list.[break][break]

While not impossible this would be the hardest category to fall into. Of course the person would have to start off as a friend first before they would be able to fall into into this category. It would br slow burn so if someone wanted to end up with him they would have to be patient. Though he’s Demisexual he’s Panromantic so gender isn’t an issue.[break][break]

[googlefont=Fira Sans:300][googlefont=Open Sans]

[newclass=".grapes_bg_1"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/jqJ87mGJ/IMG-1595.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_2"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/hG580bqc/IMG-2299.webp');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_3"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/W4zRLSt6/IMG-1633.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_4"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/65zQXXmk/IMG-2087.webp');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_5"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/QdLR5SgX/IMG-1653.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_6"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/c4ygZkcV/IMG-2298.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_7"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/s2SRShyx/IMG-1717.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_8"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/8P4TqNBJ/IMG-1756.jpg');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grapes_top"]width:260px;height:30px;background-color:#fafcfd;padding:10px 20px 10px 20px;opacity:0.9;margin-top:100px;margin-left:-25px;font-family:Fira Sans;line-height:15px;transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -webkit-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -moz-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -o-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -ms-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_body"]width:250px;height:200px;padding:25px;margin-top:300px;margin-left:-25px;background-color:#fafcfd;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Open Sans;transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -webkit-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -moz-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -o-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -ms-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_title"]padding-left:5px;border-left:3px solid #818181;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grapes_bg_1:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_2:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_3:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_4:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_5:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_6:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_7:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_8:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_1:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_2:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_3:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_4:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_5:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_6:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_7:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_8:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".grapes_body::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px;background-color:#fafcfd;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_body::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]width:3px;background-color:#818181;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights