black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
damien's plotter
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:11:29 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar

DAMIEN RUSSO

bartender • thief • rocket grunt

damien russo has lived a shit life. drug addict parents. six? seven? younger siblings. he’d honestly lost count after they pumped out the last few. you get numb to that kind of crap when your world revolves around the needs of others.

constantly hustling, damien grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in black city, unova. between odd jobs to help pay rent and put food on the table he barely got his high school diploma, let alone a normal fucking childhood. there's no time to focus on being a kid when you're always scrounging to make ends meet.

but there was never enough money. pressure from the criminal elements in his neighborhood and a need to provide meant damien had to stoop lower and lower for a paycheck. he was the poster child for the ideal ROCKET recruit – dumb and desperate.

PLOT HOOKS

feel free to post here or DM me (dove) on discord! ♡

FOREVER GRUNT || are you looking for a reliable partner to help you complete ROCKET missions? someone who's level-headed and an experienced criminal? then damien isn't for you. but! if you want a potty mouth with a bad temper, feel free to have him tag along.

STICKY FINGERS || okay, maybe he's not always the best guy for certain things, but there is one thing he's pretty good at: fleecing shit, whether that's people or some dude's high-rise condo. he works better alone (since people getting in the way tends to just piss him off), but if you need something stolen he's your man.

BARKEEP || grab a drink with him or let him serve you. he's a bartender at howling at the moon – a damn good one – and if you're nice he might just slip you something for free.

CATTY BITCH || damien's one of those love-him-or-hate kind of guys. he's got a callous attitude with a mouth to match. some find it funny, others endearing, but most people just think he's an asshole. i'm open to ribbing friendships or contentious rivalries!

FUCK THAT GUY || no, really. damien's life has been one shitty, fucked up event after the other. plus, he feels an immense amount of pressure to provide for his family back home. meaningless sex is a way to distract from all that. i'm open to one night stands or longer plots! the more toxic the better ♡
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
damien's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 13:28:30 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar

x

DOOOOVVVEEEE i just want you to know that i also love all your characters and have been stalking the shit out of damien and i'm so glad you got a vibe for mitch.

they're absolutely gonna tear shit up together, it sounds so great, and we can just fuck around with it and have lots of leway cause mitch isn't 'dedicated' to anything but cocaine and fucking everything that breathes, so.

they're for sure rocket grunt buddies. they both have like zero potential to be anything more than Grunts Forever™️, i love it.

the one hiccup they may have is that mitch is deathly loyal to and not rocket. saved his life when he was like sixteen or something and helped him recover from a bad OD and there was a lot of drama but sam said live life to its fullest before doing something fullish again and mitch ... didn't exactly take it how sam meant it, but that's fine.

APPROVED

FUCK BUDDIES FTW yes please let's do it. i can actually see them being casual fuck buddies and it usually happens when one or both of them aren't in the right frame of mind. they're definitely friends with benefits vibes.

cause uh, mitch'll fuck everything that lets him or get fucked by everything that wants to fuck him... so.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
damien's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 17:06:01 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar

DAMIEN X JASMINE

friendship - catty banter - give me free drinks please

it looks like jazz and damien have a relatively similar past. her parents were addicted to drugs as well, but she was sheltered and hidden from the world when she was young due to their fears of child protective services being called on them (they would say it was because they cared about her, but really it was a way to avoid jail time and loosing their money).

i think that they'd have a good time at the bar he works at with some back and forth bantering and picking at one another. she has a thick skin since she lived on the streets for the majority of her adolescent life until she joined the club scene. she has a soft spot for people who went through similar situations she did, whether they like it or not.

she's pretty free spirited and doesn't give a fuck. and she does sleep around. maybe they've even slept with the same dude and gossip about the sex they've had because she'd want to compare the details. was it good or not? what did he do to you? damn that sucks or damn that was bomb as hell. she loves the juicy gossip.

i could either see them getting along or damien finding her annoying as fuck. either way, could open to potential plots relating to their relationship with drug-abusing parents or even rocket/orthrus conflict!
close tab

played by

pearbeard

libby
she/her
april fourteenth
lilycove
asexual
petty thief
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2 posts
Libby Clyne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pearbard
Libby Clyne
damien's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:03:44 GMT
Libby Clyne Avatar
LIBBY X DAMIEN

I couldn't figure out where to post on discord so I thought I would post here! I think since they are both thieves and grunts maybe a frenemies type of situation? or an agnostic sibling kinda thing. since he's a catty bitch and she's a crybaby coward it would be fun to have them clash over the same mark.

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
damien's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 4:05:26 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar

x

give 👏 me 👏 the 👏 gossip 👏

i think it would be hilarious to have them swapping sex stories at the bar, meanwhile other customers are like can i have my drink pls??? and damien ignores them or tells them to stfu. if we want to start with a thread like that i am DOWN cause i do think they'd get along pretty well considering their similar backgrounds! damien probably will be annoyed but he's always like that lmao

rocket/orthus conflict could be interesting! i say let's get a thread going and we can see where it goes from there~

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
damien's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 4:27:41 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar

x

no worries!! i'll tag you in plotting on discord. welcome to hoenn btw!! 💕

i would LOVE a little thief rivalry between them. they're so opposite of one another it almost hurts haha

maybe for their first thread they get put together to steal a document or pokémon or something and they're just clashing and bickering the entire time lmao i think any of these missions could work!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights