TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 23:15:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PRESSURE

POST POSTDORMITUM

“HA, HA, HA, HA!”

her answer betrays her. rips the band-aide off a wound that has festered for too long. ? greatest asset? how can that be when groudon’s avatar isn’t even the one who has the most fearsome eruption?

fernando is loud. proud. exuberant in the smokey release that settles under a rumbling belly.

you did all this, for him? and you don’t even understand him.

and, with surgical precision, he quiets himself. there will be no desolate land here. for the proper silph knows how to defend. how to maim while protecting what is truly important.

the bigger picture.

you can lie to goode. you can lie to yourself. but don’t think for a minute, you can lie to me livy.

she won’t look at him so he does it for her. turns to stare at her. not obstructing her view of hoenn’s disillusion, but letting his figure loom until they both have to admit what she’s doing.

avoidance.

a mistake made once is forgivable. a mistake made willingly though?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 6:55:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The resounding laughter is one that tugged bitter memories of an afternoon spent prowling around the outskirts of petalburg's forest. Just like then, accusations pointed at left her no happier than when she first arrived. Bitterness shadowed her face, dancing between the glimmer of winking light echoing off from the window.
[break][break]

"Are you suggesting one of our most elite members of the league and patron of groudon is not an indispensable asset?"
[break][break]

Finally, her gaze shifted, looking to reach his.
[break][break]

"Maybe you should examine your own biases before preaching to others, Silph."
[break][break]

Penelope had made a career of hypocrisy. From one breached principal to another, she'd master the art of self-deception as one would wield a blade. Because to her, it was all for something. Something far greater than anything a man of such cynical perspective would ever understand.[break][break]

"The truth is what you make it. To and those within the League, my decisions were made under the distress of The Borders. Whether you, or anyone else for that matter, chooses to disagree, then that is well within your right."
[break][break]

There was no more avoidance in her tone; his accusations had driven that fear out of her. Anger had taken its place. Red, hot, smoldering anger to which knew no end. It spilled from her lips with such calm that one might relate it too thickly layered clouds rolling in moments before a storm.

"But if you want the truth, then hear me when I say that everything I do is for Hoenn's future."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 8:31:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PRESSURE

POST POSTDORMITUM

“I AM.”

rhetorical pity gains no ground against him. the rest may quake in fear when their diction gets the best of them but he is the exception. an office built on sacrifice cannot be undone with mere talk. actions, not words, have protect hoenn thus far.

once he loses groudon, those who he has wronged will turn against him. we know this, and he does as well.

what he stares at is not penelope livy, hbs report. nor is it his peer, councilwoman livy. the person before him is ruination. bits and pieces that come together to undo all the right he has brought to this land. the inherent evil in all of them.

it is the fever that boils in .

it is the rot that has killed .

it is the mutilation that won’t let go.

hoenn’s future and safety isn’t your primary concern. it’s that you’re the one to ensure it. that you have to be the hero.

and it has her too.

and you are more than willing to sacrifice this region if that means you get to be the one to save it.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 19:49:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"If there are people who still choose to stand by you, then surely there will be those who'll continue to support . Groudon or not."
[break][break]
Whether he's earned that trust was still up for debate.
[break][break]
To his next words, Penelope's glowering figure only continued to marinate, as flames licked the sides of her stomach, inching closer and closer to the bottoms of her throat. Time and time again, whether it be by a Silph or the world's torturous yowls of self-questioning disparagement, her sacrifices, her worth, was always reduced to nothing. Just ashes to be blown away by the next incoming breeze. And she was tired of it.
[break][break]
"For someone who hates the sensationalism of media, you truly know how to spin a tale."
[break][break]
That's all it was, right? A tale. A perception that didn't equate with reality.
[break][break]
Fingers curled at her sides, nail biting into skin.
[break][break]
plead similar sentiments before. Though hers were more warnings of the plight one might experience, while his bridged baseless accusations of what drove her to where the councilwoman now stood.
[break][break]
Fuck them. Self-righteous bastards in their own right.
[break][break]
"But I care little what you think of me. Snake, wannabe hero - call me whatever you like. It changes absolutely nothing."
[break][break]
Her title, her work, her truth - it'll all stand the testament of time. With or without his approval.
[break][break]
" So, councilman, might I suggest that you stay in your own lane, and I'll stay in mine."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 23:04:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PRESSURE

POST POSTDORMITUM

“WHEN MY OWN LEAGUE ATTACKS ME, let me know. the same cannot be said for .”

he reveals no names but the paperwork exists. buried under spineless reports. obfuscated by omitted details or overruled priorities. , is one such example. too, is another, but that remains unspoken. undiscovered, despite an implicit understanding between bruised faces and diverted stares.

her continued defiance stokes more than just her flame. fire spreads. ravenous in the way it devours all that lay bare before it. it proves to him that there is no getting through to her. no matter how much he relents. or how much he tries. his patience is wasted.

she preaches, and preaches. only to eat up her own narrative and expel it from the other end of her digestive tract. putrid and flagrant. disrespect in the face of her senior.

i have held this office well before your time, livy. your lane was once mine.

he does not see what she does. the windowpane gives him no retreat. so, instead, he focuses at what’s on hand. her.

but even within the scope of today, it is not me who extend past my lane.

brows knotted. wrinkles creased. the bend of his headband hands the natural concave of his missing eye.

is my lane and you have tarnished it.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:31:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Patience is wasted on parties unwilling to compromise. That was a fact Penelope learned early during her appointment to the council. The first strike of this enlightenment was on a cold morning in Oldale. The burning cigarettes shared between them couldn't even snuff out the irritable vile that spewed from Silph's mouth that day.
[break][break]
All words meant to provoke, none that ever offered any actual support for possible change.
[break][break]
"You know councilman, the more you talk, the more I feel as though that day may come sooner than you might realize."
[break][break]
Bitterness rang between each word. So high was this man that stands far from the ground suffering down below, and yet he feels himself invincible from the repercussions of the seeds he sows? Fuck that.
[break][break]
Penelope made it a point not to falter this time around. Her eyes stay poised, pointed, and readied to withstand any blows. Only, none swung her way. Or, if they did, they'd been far overshadowed by the dawning realization that came thereafter.
[break][break]
"Tarnished it? is a grown-ass woman. She's capable enough to manage without your meddlings and protection."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 9:36:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PRESSURE

POST POSTDORMITUM

“BLACK, GRAY, ABIATTI, LYKOS, MORNINGSTAR.”

he recites the names of her predecessors. individuals who had once haunted these halls with the title of council member. colleagues that know her pain and would extend their sympathies, if possible.

but they are not here. for they have failed hoenn. chewed up and spat out in the constant churn of a relentless machine. that’s what they all are—temporary cogs waiting for their exit opportunity.

lane, amavi, jabami,” he adds in for good measure. “do not underestimate the strain responsibility puts on people. their abdication is the reason why you stand here today, council woman.

she wants to raise as a champion? a valiant hero who can overcome impossible odds? so be it. that means she takes this too from him.

everyone has a breaking point. just because you think your people are disposable doesn’t mean all of us treat our departments so callously.

his riposte.

and are not expendable. to infringe on them is to infringe on me.

his lane widen, so he steps forward, encroaching on her space. they share it now, as they should.

as a team.

as a council.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 21:20:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"and now you putting words in my mouth? Remarkable."
[Break][break]
Incredulity lay deep between her raised brows and widened eyes. It was all for the show, of course, but that didn't mean Penelope wouldn't place effort in selling the part.
[Break][break]
Bewilderment was an expression that came naturally, after all. All from years of feigning surprise and sharing false sympathies.
[Break][break]
"You're right. Everyone has their breaking point, and from what I can see, you seem to be hitting yours if you think this little...lecture will amount to anything. "
[Break][break]
Penelope matched his stolen step. Nothing would be lost without restitution. Even if it meant bridging the rift between them with spite and vitriol.
[Break][break]
"Just as they are not expendable, neither am I. I don't care how many names you list, or whatever merit you think your tenure brings to the table; your pressure amounts to nothing here."
[Break][break]
Another step.
[Break][break]
Then another.
[Break][break]
Personal space was far from the mind. It mattered little in the face of conflict.
[Break][break]
"Mistakes were made, and people were hurt, but I've already connected with the correct channels. I've done what I can. "
[Break][break]
A pause solidified by a glowering glare.
[Break][break]
"So you can place your focus back onto your own work and get your nose out of mine."
[Break][break]
And with that final warning, she left. All with her ponytail bouncing behind.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRESSURE
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:54:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)