anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 23:45:46 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

(pre post-dormitum )
it is about time she visit her little plaything. oh, how the world is so small (so much smaller than she knows, really. so much smaller indeed). grunts and their likeness shuffle out of her way as she strides confidently down the hallway towards elisa's office.

she had gotten hold of her schedule only an hour prior and had rearranged her own plate to make room, while simultaneously warding off anyone who may attempt to make an appointment with her. 

the door is slightly ajar. perhaps she'd only just walked in? regardless, anya still raps once to announce her arrival, and steps in. 

the door clicks shut behind her. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:35:59 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The world continued to shrink, and shrink, and shrink. There were only so many places left to hide on such a small blue marble.[break][break]

Head Scientist Anya Fowl would find the blonde staring intently at the papers on her desk; the computer that might have otherwise taken up this space in another office was glaringly absent. Files meticulously arranged in portfolios sat in an accordion at her side, emerald eyes glued to the document in front of her.[break][break]

No music lulled her here into a state of relaxed abandon. A sharpness of focus, instead, held her aloof posture rigid and taut.[break][break]

"You're a last minute addition to my schedule," she commented without looking up. "I hope this urgency doesn't bode ill?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:44:20 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

absorbed in her work as elisa is, anya is afforded a small window of opportunity to observe her. it is, of course, still shadowed by the veil of her presence, even if the identity is unbeknownst to the underboss at this point in time. she needs only seconds to trace the stooping curves of her taut shoulders, the worry lines of her face - a far different shape than her lines of pleasure. 

her voice will betray her and so she lets that pregnant pause linger, selfishly, a moment longer. her fingers slide from the doorknob, up to the lock. that flicks shut too. 

she wishes not to be disturbed. 

"i assure you, darling, nothing about this was last minute." her voice is sultry. smoky. the same as it was the night elisa's name fell from her libs in a warble of passion. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:55:40 GMT
[nospaces]

The reward of her stealth was a fleeting, but evident, surprise. Recognition of a voice that didn't belong in a room like this one dawned, and she glanced up to meet eyes of ice-blue that had last met hers under the kinder lighting of a dim-lit bar.[break][break]

Though that shock swiftly melted away -- sooner than expected, perhaps. In a previous life, encountering faces that Elisabeth should have remembered from a bedroom had become frighteningly routine. Learning how to mask those reactions had been essential.[break][break]

Were she to encounter those men she'd used against her husband now, she would neither be able to recognize them, nor recall their name.[break][break]

Physical needs were what they were. In the pursuit of power, entanglements could be tidily pushed aside.[break][break]

"Is this Rocket business that brings you to me?" Elisabeth asked finally, leaning back. Arms crossed themselves over her chest, a calculated look entering her gaze as she stared at the woman across from her. "If this is regarding Lilycove, I'm afraid that will have to wait until after office hours."[break][break]

Although Elisabeth's eyes openly questioned the other woman's presence, and other things besides.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 3:46:38 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

this woman is a frightened bird. she looks upon anya with a carefully guarded porcelain mask, with the cracks all glued up with a savant's precision. but anya is a surgeon at heart, the mother of frankenstein's monster, and if she hadn't uncovered every thread of elisabeth in that bar of hers, she had betwixt shared sheets. 

so she knows every word that falls from her lips will seem disingenuous. every calm assuage to elisa's fears will only coax their growth further. a puzzling enigma, one that enraptures her.

distractions are not something she has ever afforded herself before. elisa will be no different.

"rocket doesn't begin and end when we leave these walls, darling, but you already knew that." she leans against the doorframe, wishing idly for a smoke. 

"i came only to remark that this changes nothing of our peculiar arrangement."

a fingertip trails to the lock as though to tease it back open. 

"i'm free tonight. after office hours."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 4:07:33 GMT
[nospaces]

But didn't Rocket, in some ways? Begin and end within these walls, to some degree.[break][break]

Believing that compartmentalized things nicely for her.[break][break]

"You make a great deal of assumptions about my time," the underboss began coolly, an eyebrow lifted as the other woman's fingertip traced her door's lock. It brought unwanted memories of other caresses to mind. "I must seem desperate for distraction to you."[break][break]

She made no such calculations of Anya Fowl as the woman had made of her. That would require ruminating longer on what experience they'd shared with one another. Continued to share with one another, as serendipity allowed.[break][break]

"How long have you known?" she asked instead, gaze settling on something distant and unremarkable.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 21:53:45 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

fascinating. this is a woman well within her faculties, so long as she is confined within these four walls. she looks down at her, sifting through hypotheses. no, this is deeper than just a lack of inhibition. most people do not impress anya fowl. most people have nothing under their masks. 

one brow raises and elisa manages to coax a laugh from the scientist. 

"on the contrary. i know only what your daily schedule permits, as i haven't the faintest interest in looking into you further. and, not desperate. never desperate.

"hungry is more apt."

her hand falls from the lock and rests at her side. curls shift with another chuckle. 

"you'll excuse me if i say not for very long. i've only recently returned to my previous position." her expression is plain, leaving no room for questions. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 1:57:55 GMT
[nospaces]

The lack of curiosity wasn't pursued or probed into. Rather, Elisabeth let sleeping Pyroars lie.[break][break]

"I appreciate your discretion, then," she stated in reply, glancing up at this woman who commanded equal presence in a Lilycove bar and in the office of a Rocket underboss. "Should you find yourself seeking more than a sating of your appetite, the arrangement ceases to be mutually beneficial."[break][break]

A tiredness wore on her, though it did not convey itself in the steel of her words. It showed itself in lines that drew themselves across her face, at once beautiful and drawn with far more cynicism than her age should allow.[break][break]

"Women in positions of power are so easily toppled from our pedestals by smaller, far more insignificant things than whom we choose to spend our evenings with."[break][break]

Which the Head Scientist surely knew. But acknowledging it aloud cemented the notion.[break][break]

Although the extent of which this condemnation was true for remained blissfully outside of Elisabeth's realm of knowledge.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 3:06:21 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

this strung out, caged in woman, with too many sleepless nights under her eyes. exhaustion bows her shoulders, draws at her face, and anya thinks a few relaxing hours may bring her some peace at mind. but it's a flitting, amused thought; one that she decided does not voice, nor act on. 

"i want only an amicable relationship between colleagues," she assures her with a chuckle. 

her thoughts at elisabeth's musings, of course, drift to . they'd opted to give her time. allow her to grow accustomed to the shadows, put out feelers for the watch upon her back. her lions have sniffed out their fair share of stragglers and so it hasn't been safe to send him information as promised. 

soon though. soon.

she will pick up the slack left behind by . she will turn her studies to the dream mist, and of memories, and she will plunder their treasures for her own taking. 

only here, within these walls, will she attempt extraction from elisabeth. call her softhearted. 

"only the careless ones," she says with an offhanded flick of her wrist. "and we are not careless."

she shifts her weight to one side. "i've taken the liberty to sift through flint's studies. shame to lose such a brilliant mind."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 6:00:38 GMT
[nospaces]

"Well. Then the feeling is mutual."[break][break]

It was strange how the suspicion Elisabeth usually aimed towards the opposite sex didn't present itself with the woman in front of her. They'd both worn masks, but that was to be expected, wasn't it?[break][break]

Masks were the sensible thing, for women like them. It kept them from appearing too threatening, or risking the threat of holding too much significance.[break][break]

Women like Lulu Flint were significant.[break][break]

Elisabeth's eyes widened slightly at the mention of Anya's predecessor, before she blinked the thought away. The residual feeling of shame and guilt clung to her for but a moment before she forced herself to suppress it.[break][break]

Careless. Hadn't Elisabeth been? Had Lulu been, in the same way? She didn't ask. She didn't want to know.[break][break]

"I wasn't aware dreams were in your realm of expertise," Elisabeth said instead. "Yes, I participated in one of her dream studies. It was..."[break][break]

A purse of the lips preceded a pause.[break][break]

"Illuminating," she decided, flat and nonchalant. "But I presume my participation in her work is of no great surprise to you, if you read her records."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 22:22:59 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

ah, the world would be so much better off if it were run by women. in the span of five minutes, they've managed to find truce without compromise, mutual respect, and navigate to comfortable, respectable waters. with elisabeth at ease after anya's placation, she leaves her stand by the door and takes a seat across from her. 

the crosses her ankles and languishes in the discussion, eyes gleaming now that they're talking about something of interest

"i would by no means claim expertise, but i have studied my fair share of memory. and what are dreams but our mind's conjured memories, written over with emotion?" the painter, molly, glimmers to the surface for a moment. 

"but to know that they can be made tangible is quite curious. imagine what an artist might be able to do, provided we craft the right material..."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:20:00 GMT
[nospaces]

A low, noncommittal hum answered, fingers drumming absently on the desk. Her eyes narrowed, but not in displeasure. Simply intensity of concentration.[break][break]

"I asked the former Head Scientist once her research on recurring dreams," she said suddenly. "She posited a theory that dreams take us places, like portals through space and time."[break][break]

She thought of the tale that Georgette Bluebottle had told her of Glastrier in a strange medieval world, and how she'd had to spill its blood on her hands. She thought of the that had supposedly reached out to her world from another, and wondered how real that conversation had been, or if Macro Cosmos had simply been mocking her.[break][break]

"What we see in dreams is determined by outside forces, be they in this world or the next," she continued. "To stop a nightmare at its source requires cutting the ties that pull you in. But if you don't know the origin point of those ties, then, well."[break][break]

A shrug traveled through her shoulders.[break][break]

"To create a dream seems oddly easier, in some ways, than to defeat one."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
threads
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 16:23:17 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

unwelcome nightmares still haunt this woman. anya's own dreams are fragmented once-wases, distorted with grainy sand and a blood-red siren's song. she wakes, sometimes, with a hum in her throat, lyrics to a song she doesn't know sitting on a tongue that isn't hers. 

and in the mirror, she washes her face and she settles into herself. counts what she knows about this world and her place in it and reminds herself of timelines, tasks, futures. 

"does it ever bother you? knowing that we might be puppeted by otherworldly forces? that we are so behind the curve?" they are picking up breadcrumbs left by malevolent benefactors, more than likely chasing their own doom. pawns on a chessboard and nothing more. 

"there is nothing easy about creation." her eyes glimmer. "true creation requires precision and passion. destruction is chaos and humans by their nature are so full of it."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
threads
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:26:29 GMT
[nospaces]

"Yes. It does bother me," she confessed simply. The distant ticking of the clock above her doorway served as a metronome, counting down the seconds that paused as she gathered her thoughts. "There are times I wonder how much of our destiny is our own to decide. So many things seem bound to the petty whims of fate."[break][break]

The thought that Lulu had brought to her -- that the universes of this world were infinite, that each choice made branched off to create a parallel opposite world -- lingered in the back of her mind, nagging at her.[break][break]

How many versions of her husband still lived? How many versions of her still suffered? Had any of them known happiness? Was such happiness possible for her, had she done something -- anything -- differently?[break][break]

She shook her head of such useless, idle thoughts, attempting to force away the grimace that had settled on her face.[break][break]

"I suppose there are two kinds of creation," she conceded. "The things we create with intention, and the things we create without. The latter... are harder, I find, to control to our satisfaction."[break][break]

A glanced up at the chime of the clock warranted a slight furrow of her brow, and Elisabeth heaved a tiny sigh, closing a book in front of her as she rose from ehr seat.[break][break]

"Regrettably I have another appointment elsewhere, Head Scientist. But..." She paused in the doorway, casting a glance over her shoulder at the redhead. A glimmer of mischief dared to reveal itself in her eyes, kindled for but a moment as she murmured, "I do intend to visit Lilycove later. Perhaps I will find interesting company?"[break][break]

Before a response could be given, Elisabeth departed, her invitation left dangling in the silence that followed.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Pre-Postdormitum.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
threads
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:56:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: