Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
Cut To The Chase(Private)
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:45:52 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]The Huntress Is On The Prowl...

[attr="class","setting"]

Adel knew trained her pokemon was a must if she wanted any hopes of making it providing herself to be worthy of being a ranger. There was so much to do however she decided to helped out some of the locals while she was in the area. Her honedge the older pokemon had change cut down a few trees and cut them into the firewood for the people to used in her homes. It was nothing for at all however he was resting in his sheath for the moment. "Now that's out of the any. The locals can help themsevles. I don't what should be do maybe-" [break][break]

Adel was rather taken back when saw not only the one of the fairest in the kingdom but a eilte ranger. She didn't make move hoping her grace wouldn't see but when that failed she kneeled down to greet her as any knight should. It was father her father taught and old hadits dead hard. "Hello, your grace! How do you fare them fine day? Is there anything you need of me?" [break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#43d3d8; --bgimg:url(https://safebooru.org//samples/4169/sample_406820075c6955fa229178b638a4c94d4e46efd6.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 4:57:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Fortree City was closer to nature since their houses were made from the bark of trees and were able to be high up in the air. The recent victory of the gym leader there at the Silph Cup made for a good commotion around the winner and his flying type Pokemon, so she’d really have to keep on training for whenever the next Silph Cup may be. At the royal’s side was the proud form of an Aegislash where he turned around to see a blonde young woman approaching his trainer with a Honedge floating with her.[break][break]

Seeing the other woman kneel before her like a knight, Elise bowed her head in kind to the blonde’s question. “Oh good day, Ranger Whiteley, I believe Caliburn here was also needing the training, so if it is not too much of an issue, may we train with you?” The royal sword blinks a bit over seeing the pre-evolution of himself though he nods a bit to the floating sword.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2023 1:36:30 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]The Huntress Is On The Prowl...

[attr="class","setting"]

Adel resist the urge to yelp when the princess began to speak to her. Only after the honedge gave her a little jap in the side did the woman stand again. If not she would likely been in that stance the whole time. "T-training  S-sparring with Caliburn? I would be honored, my lady! Thank you!" The honedge nearly hmmed looking and his opponent with well trained before nodded in agreement. He might not look it however it was quite an old pokemon one what should be underestimate. [break][break]
The young rookie took her battle stance alongside her pokemon. She really was about to fight one of the Princess of Galar! The honedge unsheathed himself from the scabbard.  "We are ready when you are, your liege." 

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + , Adel.exe has crashed

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#43d3d8; --bgimg:url(https://safebooru.org//samples/4169/sample_406820075c6955fa229178b638a4c94d4e46efd6.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 18:44:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The other ranger dove into the offer of training with her Honedge as the eye of the Aegislash blinks over towards the smaller sword Pokemon and with a tassel out, Caliburn makes a bow of respect to the Honedge. “I’m glad to do this with a fellow ranger since we will both need the training we can get to make sure wild Pokemon are safer in the wilderness.” She replied to the blonde woman with a little smile. Most of the other senior rangers were very experienced in handling the Pokemon in the wild under their care, so she’d want to follow in their footsteps a little.[break][break]

Caliburn readies himself when the other ranger spoke that her Honedge was ready to begin training. “Very well, we’ll do our best to not overwhelm your Honedge too much. Start with Shadow Claw if you would, Caliburn.” Giving the order to her royal sword Pokemon, Caliburn gives a slight nod to his trainer as he swung his glowing purple blade towards the Honedge, wondering how it’ll be able to parry the attack.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Heteroflexible
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:21:31 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
lead or be led
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
Adel tried to calm down but her mind was racing she really wanted to make a good impression on the princess. She had always hear tales of of royal family from her father  however she never gotten the change to meet like this. She like a yeti of sorts but tried her best to still be civil. Meanwhile her pokemon was extremely calm ready for the fight.

Sparks were sent everything as the honedge skillfully parry his opponent's shadow claw with his own sword body. Energy erupted from the pokemon as countered acted with night slash. 
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 17:57:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Honedge’s blade meets the large blade of the Aegislash as sparks begin to fly. Adelaide’s Honedge hits the gold blade of the Aegislash with Night Slash as Caliburn’s Shadow Claw is parried. Caliburn shuts his eyes as his blade-like body registers the pain before he nods before the Honedge for showing him how it’s done. Though the ranger’s Honedge hadn’t evolved fully yet, maybe this one would surpass the experience that the Aegislash had.[break][break]

Caliburn swings down his blade with a Night Slash of his own since he wasn’t going to let up on the attack on his fellow student of swordsmanship!

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights