She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Xenon's Plotter
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 11:37:01 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[attr="class","box"]

[attr="class","title"] Plotter

[attr="class","text"]
A riddle in a mystery wrapped in an enigma, then deep fryed in the fatty oil of paradox, to understand Xenon is an impossible task to even those who've known her her whole life. The only thing one can know for certain about the self proclaimed Ultramodernist, is that everything she does is to strive towards some kind of ideal future, even if it's ideal only to herself. [break][break]
When it comes to other people, figuring out how she'll react to them is always a roll of the dice. At some times she's perfectly friendly, a social butterfly who acts as the life of the party where ever she goes. Yet if you catch her an hour later, you might find an unhinged psychopath who'll snap your bones for even the slightest of offenses to her ever changing standards. Associating with the Ultramodernist is always a risk, but the rewards one can claim if they manage to bend her whims to their goals are beyond your wildest imaginings, Xenon Civitas Antheil is truly a one of a kind genius who could do anything she sets her mind to.
[attr="class","title2"]Acquaintances

[attr="class","text"]
The people who Xenon doesn't want to kill on sight, whether they be fellow Rockets who can accommodate her violent mood swings or just people who haven't pushed her over the edge yet. This category could best be described as "You're Probably Safe."

Name
[break][break]
Name
[break][break]
[attr="class","title2"]Enemies

[attr="class","text"]The people who Xenon definitely wants to kill on sight, usually people who she regards as primitive or entrenched in the past in some way, generally people who she thinks would get in the way of the future.

Name
[break][break]
Name
[attr="class","title2"]Friends

[attr="class","text"]A very rare category, for Xenon to consider you a friend would be antithetical to her core ethos of never setting an idea in stone, if you're in this category than you've managed to make a mark on Xenon so deep that not even she could deny your history.

Name
[break][break]
Name

[newclass=".box"]margin: 0 auto; background-color:#282828; color: #f8f8f8; font-family: Sen; font-size: 15px; width: 600px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #3c3c3c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 39px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 3px solid #3c3c3c; border-bottom: 3px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title2"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 27px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 2px solid #3c3c3c; border-bottom: 2px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title3"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 19px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 1px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".image"]text-align: center;width:100px;height:100px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/JctX6nw/bokuto-hover-3-1.png)[/newclass]
[newclass=".text"]text-align: justify; Font-family:sen; font-size: 16px ;padding: 10px; line-height: 100%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
Xenon's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 18:52:18 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]relation type
[attr="class","content"]
How these two get along is debatable. Getting a good read on him is hard since he doesn’t really show emotion unless he’s faking the emotion. Due to not understanding emotions there’s a possibility he could end up insulting her without meaning too. He wouldn’t be able to understand how she can change moods so fast but then again he can’t understand emotions anyway. He’s four years older than here and with them both being grunts perhaps they are made to work on missions together from time to time.

Hopefully you don’t mind me hitting up your plotter I usually don’t hit up plotters if no one else has replied to them but sometimes seeing how a person is laid out makes it easier to plot stuff out

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
Xenon's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 7:39:30 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Hello, I am here to gas up my friend and fellow Character Player Flood Talon, because the shadow government is rewarding my good behaviour with trinkets, and I am nothing if not pliable.

Xenon is a delightful little foul bastard of a Scrimblo Bimblo, and she can have a little salami, as a treat. Everything she does, she does at 100%, and Flood will always commit to the bit, no matter how completely stupid, inane, or silly that bit might be. Very good, would recommend threading with.

In terms of plots, I eagerly await the opportunity to thread with Xenon again post SPECTRA/Goodbye Galar, so Shred and Xenon can finally kiss settle the score.
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Sylvie
she/her
July 6
Accumula Town
Bisexual
Spy
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sylviacousteau
Sylvia Cousteau
Xenon's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 3:45:06 GMT
Sylvia Cousteau Avatar
Ahoey! Sylvia here, ready to have some plots with this little bundle of fun known as Xenon! As shown in the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Trials, she can be a little bundle of chaos that's a bit more chaotic than her or Shred, maybe even more so.

Despite this, she's a loyal little sidekick/servant that loves nothing than to have a little fun and even more choatic! Plus, Xenon could always get Sylvia back for that little playful ass grope she made after her clothes got charcoaled off!