puffshrooms, [ c / m / b&b ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 14:08:11 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

GASLIGHT (B&B) WITH

[attr="class","frannmain"]

A hand is on her brow, acting as something to block the sun. She's usually on Mt. Chimney, this is her day to day work. For now, she's been given a report by that there were sightings by those around the mountain of koffing clusters. At least, that's what she called them.[break][break]

The reason for alarm was if an influx of koffing took a hiker by surprise, it could be deadly! So naturally, she was on foot with a holster full of partially ground-type pokémon on her hip.[break][break]

Both hands on her hips, she waits for the one who gave her the tip to show up. She's just surveying, trying to check for the easiest route, wondering all the while if would mind if they just ride on her aerodactyl's back to the spot...[break][break]

And also pretending that she's not curious as to the relation between and .

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 21:51:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

There were concerns over a report of an influx of Koffing around Mt. Chimney where one took a hiker by surprise. Since Ranger Myrtle was already at the base of Mt. Chimney to take care of the Koffing problem, the dark-magenta haired woman takes the walk towards the base instead of using her Noivern to fly. It was possible that the other female ranger may have her own flying type Pokemon to ride on, so it would be easier to get up towards the mountain by air.[break][break]

“I hope I wasn’t very late to arrive, Ranger Myrtle.” She spoke over to the blonde in a posh Galarian accent though hers had a noticeable tone of her mother’s Johtonian tongue, specifically the accent the people in Ecruteak used while she stops near the other woman’s side...and tries her best not to appear nervous in the face of a newer presence. “I’m worried about the effects of the toxic fumes Koffing emits out of its holes, so I would think you know more about this area than I would have.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 13:27:48 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Whoa... she sounds kinda like Remy.[break][break]

Her mind travels to her newest friend, , who has helped her get over the loss of her lycanroc. It's nice to get a job in before things go haywire, she thinks. It is namely why she agreed to take this mission with .[break][break]

She tries to wrangle her thoughts, put her ducks in a row. ADD's a had cookie to get a handle on, always crumbling in her fingers, but she manages.[break][break]

"Not too late at all Miss Cal..."[break][break]

It is this moment that Francie realizes she's never said 's last name out loud and she's now exceptionally terrified she's gonna screw it up and say it wrong.[break][break]

"Ahem," she clears her throat and decides to veto the last name altogether. "Miss Elise.[break][break]

"Anyway, yeah, I know if the toxic fumes get too much and start to mix with the heat waves from the lava it's," she motions at a boom with her hands and then smiles at Elise like it's no biggie.[break][break]

"I've dealt with koffing before. I have a few steel type Pokémon that can help us. As for getting up to where the hiker reported seeing the majority of them, I have an aerodactyl we can ride. I hope you're good with heights."

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 16:28:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other ranger starts to use her last name though the blonde changes it to just Elise’s first name which was fine. Luckily, the blonde did have steel types to deal with the Koffing since steel types weren’t affected by poison attacks. “It would be useful for me to use since I didn’t bring any of my own steel types.” Her response came with a little nod to Francie. While steel types were very effective in dealing with the poison Pokemon, her Mismagius having a psychic move and being resistant to poison type attacks helped a bit.[break][break]

“I’m good with heights, so I do not mind riding with you on your Aerodactyl.” She gives Francie a smile since she does remember seeing Remiel’s Aerodactyl around the draciary when she gave it a visit at one point. He did have a lot of other fossil Pokemon who were dragon types or dragon-like, so they had a nice time hanging around the environment.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 15:17:44 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

”I don’t mind playing tank! That’s my preferred job in most games anyway. Why not make it true to life?”[break][break]

She even gives a small wink to Elise, not thinking twice about it. She’s a little hype on the fact that she’s working with somebody related to her newest friend. One who has become very dear to here very quickly.[break][break]

Releasing her aerodactyl, Tilly’s talons grip the rocks beneath them with ease. She gives a low vibration of a greeting to Elise, ancient eye looking to her and then to Francie in admiration. Francie gives the skin a kiss and Tilly lowers herself enough that the two can get on her back.[break][break]

”I hope you don’t mind but, I don’t use a saddle with Tilly. I’ve just learned how to hold on with my … thighs, I guess.”[break][break]

Unable to figure out how to explain it, she grins at Elise. ”But anyway, welcome aboard the Tilly express! Hang on tight to me if you feel like you’re gonna fall, cause I won’t let ya!”[break][break]

With that, she gives Tilly a small heel and a, ”yip yip!” Just for added flare. This causes the aerodactyl to let an excited roar. She flies up, wings creating great gusts beneath them as she ascends.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 15:02:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While Josh had his Pokemon with saddles and bridles, Francie’s Aerodactyl didn’t have a saddle on her back. The blonde spoke that she learned how to hold on with her thighs, given that there was a little ridge on the flying dinosaur’s back could be uncomfortable. “Oh, I don’t mind if there’s no saddle on your Aerodactyl. I will have to learn how to hold on with my thighs I assume.” She gave the other ranger a nod and greets the Aerodactyl with a wave.[break][break]

She gets on the Aerodactyl along with Francie being the driver in the Aerodactyl seat while using her thighs the same way Francie does and using her arms to hold onto the blonde. “I’ll hold on as tight as I can.” Her reply comes with the Aerodactyl ascending through the air and feeling the wind rush onto her face. Riding without a saddle felt like a different experience since Shalin didn’t appear to have saddles on her Pokemon the last time that the explorer let her ride onto her Seismitoad.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 18:39:09 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

an excited laugh leaves francie as tilly ascends. she grips onto elise with one hand and keeps upright with her other and the strength of her legs. she's all muscle, and it's clear in how she keeps hold of all of her giants and rides them without exerting herself too much.[break][break]

tilly is sure to make the ride as smooth as possible, if only because elise is new and francie seemed a little weary, tilly has been able to read francie since first being rescued by her so long ago.[break][break]

once landed, tilly lowers herself with a delighted groan in her chest. francie gives elise's arms a pat before slipping off herself, then holds a hand up for elise to take if she needs the help.[break][break]

ever the gentleman, miss francie myrtle.[break][break]

"hope that wasn't too much." she returns the aerodactyl once elise is dismounted and then pulls two bandanas from her back pocket. "i wasn't sure if you brought one, but this is just in case they throw some gas our way; keep us healthy."