Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Familial Lunch Break [S/Guinevere][C]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 19:20:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

When she heard of one of her disgraced cousins coming here to Hoenn in a paper somewhere, her father hadn’t talked much of his elder brother considering that the older prince had been in a scandal and caused the transfer of power over to Remiel’s mother, the current queen who ruled Galar with an iron, cold fist. All of the stories that her father told her of his elder brother being a capable heir before his fall from grace made her wonder more about her other cousin.[break][break]

“Lucia, I hope you can handle things when I get back from my lunch break. I have some catching up with a family member.” The royal ambassador tells her secretary while the other blonde woman replies with a nod. “Um… Yes, I’ll call you back when there’s work that needs handling.” Watching the blonde leave out of the ambassador’s office, the Polteageist butler floats out of his shelf to accompany his mistress out of the Galarian embassy building.[break][break]

The princess arranged a lunch meeting today with Guinevere in hopes that she could see her and talk about how she’s doing after her fall from grace from the Galarian royal family. She arrives at a seafood restaurant which was one of her favorites, but waits outside for the other woman to get there…with Chamomile being a little giddy in getting to meet with another family member of Elise’s.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Gwyn, Gwynnie
She/Her
October 31st
Hammerlocke, Galar
Heterosexual
Cosmetologist/Hacker
Grunt
Keep my heart behind a bulletproof vest~
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwyn
Guinevere Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 22:11:02 GMT
Guinevere Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gwyn1"]
[attr="class","text"]

It hadn't been long since Guinevere had touched down on Hoenn soil before one of her family members had reached out to her. She couldn't say she was surprised though. She had made a rather dramatic entrance. Besides, she wasn't here by happenstance, she was a woman on a mission. But for today the mission would be put on hold. [break][break]

It would be the first time in many years since Gwyn had seen her cousin Elise. Growing up Elise was one of the few members of her family she didn't actually despise. When she was still a little girl who was being faced with a lot of hate from both the public and her own flesh and blood, Elise and her family were the ones that didn't look at her too differently. [break][break]

She was more than the circumstances of her birth, something Gwyn knew now but growing up she struggled with. Especially when almost everyone around the young princess constantly brought up how un-noble-like her birth was. The thousands of eyes on her back then had been unbearable. [break][break]

Now, she basked in it. Reveled in the chaos and attention. [break][break]

Guinevere arrived at the seafood restaurant where she was supposed to meet her cousin with bodyguards in tow. A few paparazzi were littered around but she figured since she was meeting with the Galarian Ambassador they wouldn't be able to do much harassing. Only photo ops. "Give me a light would ya?" she asked one of her body guards who reached in his pocket for a cigarette. [break][break]

Gwyn leaned in to take the bud in her mouth as she looked around for her cousin. One of her guards lit her cigarette for her and she winked at them. "Thanks, doll." she said as brown orbs scanned the area before landing on a distantly familiar figure. A wicked grin spread across her her lips as she made her way towards her cousin who was seated in the outdoor seating area.[break][break]

She shifted her parasol to properly show her face once she was close as she grinned at her cousin. "Elly, darling~" Guinevere practically sang as she blew a cloud of smoke from her lips. She enjoyed one last puff before dropping the bud to the ground and stomping it out beneath her platformed boot. "Look how much you've grown! How've you been?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🍬 outfit with pitch black parasol

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gwyn1]--accent:#fb539c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gwyn1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 22:46:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing her slightly older cousin come with an entourage of bodyguards, she gives her older cousin a response and a kind smile over to the shunned Galarian princess. “Hello Gwynnie, it’s so good to see you again.” Though she could ignore the smoking since the other wasn’t so inclined with keeping up with being royalty anymore, Gwyn does say that Elise has grown so much and asked how she’s been in the last years since they’ve seen one another.[break][break]

Chamomile greets her with a little tip of his lid while the ambassador responds to her cousin. “I have been doing well. While I have big shoes to fill since Remiel left his post as the previous ambassador, I hadn’t relaxed as much since I need to work tirelessly for the Galarian people.” She turns her head to the door towards the seafood restaurant and opens the door for them to head inside. “Well then, shall we go? I imagine you must be feeling hungry.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Gwyn, Gwynnie
She/Her
October 31st
Hammerlocke, Galar
Heterosexual
Cosmetologist/Hacker
Grunt
Keep my heart behind a bulletproof vest~
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwyn
Guinevere Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 8:40:26 GMT
Guinevere Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gwyn1"]
[attr="class","text"]

“Hello Gwynnie, it’s so good to see you again.” Gwyn hadn't heard that nickname in years. It reminded her of the few happy moments she had during her childhood. So much so that it caused the faintest and briefest of smirks on Guinevere's lips. At the mention of their older cousin and crown prince of Galar though, the smirk swiftly faded. [break][break]

. The reason she was in Hoenn in the first place, not that she would tell her cousin that. Apparently the shinning prince who could do no wrong, had gotten his hands plenty dirty without anyone looking. Who knew the 'golden' child would take such a major fall from grace. If Gwyn had been a comedian this would've been peak comedic material, but she wasn't.[break][break]

If anything, it made her dislike the crown prince even more. He was born with everything and decided to throw it all away. She didn't desire what he had, but to see someone squander the blessing they had been given felt like a spit right in the face. On top of how he abandoned her despite knowing how much she needed him, it was no wonder Guinevere had grown to hate her cousin. [break][break]

"I'm sure the Galarians from all over appreciate your hard work." Gwyn responded, quickly pushing such troublesome thoughts from her mind. She smiled but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "I'm also sure they wouldn't want you to overwork yourself. Be sure to take breaks okay? You can't serve the people if you work yourself to death."[break][break]

Her honeyed words were practiced and came across as sincere. But in reality, Gwyn hardly gave a damn about her own people as well. She wasn't so bitter that she believed everyone was out to get her, but plenty of her own countrymen had spat on her name and joined in bashing and jeering at her even though she had done nothing to deserve that. [break][break]

Elise's butler, Chamomile, the Polteageist, greets her with the tip of it's lid. Wanting to greet them as well, Chai, Gwyn's butler and Sinistea, appears with a tip in greeting as well. Meanwhile, Elise had gotten up from her seat and headed over towards the door, opening it up for her. “Well then, shall we go? I imagine you must be feeling hungry.”[break][break]

Guinevere closed her parasol and handed it off to one of her men, in exchange they handed her a black fan with black laced trim. "Starving, actually." She said with a nod before pausing to turn to her men. "You guys can eat too. I'll pay, just get a table away from us. I want some alone time with my family." They nodded that they understood and Gwyn swiftly followed behind her younger cousin.[break][break]

"So!" Gwyn exclaimed as they took their seats by the window in the booth they were assigned by the waitress. "Other than working yourself to the bone, what have you been up to all this time?" she asked with a flick of her wrist to open the fan and begin to gently fan herself. After all, Hoenn was dreadfully hot this summer, something she wasn't quite used to, and neither was her sensitive skin.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🍬 outfit with pitch black fan with black lace

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gwyn1]--accent:#fb539c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gwyn1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 18:03:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her slightly older cousin tells her that the ambassador should take breaks more often since Elise couldn’t serve the Galarian people otherwise if the female royal worked herself to death. “Thank you for the reminder, I surely will take more breaks to rest.” She smiles when they would both enter the seafood restaurant while Gwyn answers that she was actually starving at the time that the pink-haired royal met up for their lunch outing. With Chai greeting the Polteageist butler, Chamomile greets the SInistea with a little tip of his kettle ‘hat’ too.[break][break]

She takes her seat along with Gwynnie taking the other near the window view in a booth as her older cousin asks what the younger royal had been doing besides work at the ambassador’s office. “I have been buying textbooks to study at Slateport university since I have a history course with Professor Albrecht. Much of my other time is spent training at the Mauville gym since I am its gym trainer for both battling and the racing course.” A happier response came from the purple-haired royal while she thought of their aunt attempting to make contact with her ever since her appointment as the new Galarian ambassador by Remiel’s recommendation. “Auntie has tried making contact with me ever since I’m running office as the new Galarian Ambassador, but I feel she will be disappointed in me. She makes it no secret that she has never liked me and it upsets me as well.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights