Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Peace and Quiet [S/Aidan][C]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 1:27:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After a tiring day of having to handle most of the legislative paperwork needing to be signed and Lucia making the calls to the other Galarians that came by that they would have some appointments with the royal ambassador tomorrow, Chamomile floats near his mistress as they walk inside the local library. Libraries were her favorite places to be, mainly for their quiet atmosphere and sitting down to read a good book. The Polteageist points out a set of two chairs with a table as she would find a book first from the shelf to read before taking a seat.[break][break]

The book she picked out was her favorite fantasy novel about a princess taking up matters in her own hands and saving her own country from her father, a tyrannical king. Feeling the Polteageist butler perch on her lap when she makes herself comfortable on the soft chair, he reads the book with her too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 5:55:40 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

A simple break from the world, a simple mental vacation from every trouble he had been put through ever since joining Rocket. Someone who had always enjoyed the moments of peace that came from reading a book in quiet. Of course he could do that within the secluded walls of the Rocket submarine, the feeling the place brought him wasn't one to be relaxed in.[break][break]

Thankfully he had traveled through many areas of Hoenn for both work and Rocket reasons, there was one city that had caught his eyes, Rustboro. It wasn't due to the city being great or the food being amazing, it was because he remembered there was a library there. [break][break]

Arriving he'd greet the receptionist before giving his information. Making his way through the sun lit corridors, searching through the many worlds he could visit, the many stories he could live and get lost into. After picking a book that he thought sounded interesting, he'd find himself a seat at one of the many tables.[break][break]

His seat of choice was at the same table as another person, a stranger to him. Hopping she would mind the quiet company of someone else. Giving her() a silent but friendly nod as he opened his own book to start reading, a book filled with stories about long lost heroes and fantastical beasts.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 1:50:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Finding the sounds of someone moving to the table she was reading from, the young woman looks up from her book to see a man with grey hair giving her a silent nod. “I don’t mind if we can talk about our books together while we read. It’s always a pleasure to find out common tastes.” She spoke over to the young man with a small smile while Chamomile peeks out from reading with her. A tip of his kettle lid would serve as a greeting to the human.[break][break]

“While we are talking, my name is Elise and this is my royal butler, Chamomile.” The royal ambassador introduces her name and her Pokemon with a little nod as she would’ve attempt to push her nervousness away in a bit of practice on not being her introverted self in front of new people. With Remiel teaching her bit by bit on how he was taught, she was sure that being a worthy successor to his title in office would bring her confidence up a bit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 6:17:08 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

What a welcoming unexpected surprise, a library wasn't exactly the place Aidan thought he'd be meeting new people. In his past life such places were marked as places of peace and deep thoughts, after all there was a surprisingly high amount of studying he had to go through when he had joined the force years ago.[break][break]

Looking up from the pages of his book, Aidan would reply to Elise with courteous nod and a tip of a imaginary hat towards the little one so called Chamomile, a fine choice of name indeed. Aidan would make sure to mark where he had stopped reading before truly responding. "Always a pleasure to meet another book enthusiast! You may call me Aidan." No reason to hide his identity, the perks of being on the low ranks of Rocket, out of sight and out of mind.[break][break]

"So what has brought you to this universe of endless possibilities?" He'd say looking around them, hoping to Arceus he wouldn't get shushed by a librarian any moment now. In reality he was just curious about the book she had picked out for herself. In Aidan's experience, a way to judge someone's character was to see what kind of books and stories they keep as company. [break][break]

"If you don't mind sharing that is." The man would say with a warm smile towards Elise and her adorable pokemon butler.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 6:02:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The grey-haired young man introduced his name to her as she gives him a little smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Aidan. I’m happy that I found another who loves books as much as I do.” While she would be having a bit of a conversation with someone who was very nice to her, the Polteageist looks at the words on the page of the book she was reading though he steals some glances up to the new person at the other chair.[break][break]

When Aidan asks her a question, the female royal thinks for a bit. “I suppose…I wanted to have a break away from the stresses that my new position gives me.” She wasn’t wrong, the burden of being the new Galarian Ambassador really had worn her out at times when working, but this was for the good of the country. “But…that also makes people think I don’t know what’s really happening outside of my sheltered bubble. They’re probably right about that.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights