1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
I Have the High Ground! (S/Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 15:12:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was testing something out once again. Often he found himself sneaking into the peak of Mt. Chimney, it was one of the few places that helped him get his thoughts straight, and if he thought about it. This is where it all began. This is where he had come with to plant his Primal Nodes. It was here that the fruits of his research with had been born. It was here where , and had triggered his nodes, and sent him down his current path. Ironically it all started here on this mountain, and despite taking so many steps forward, he always faced setback after setback.

The path he had chosen to walk wasn't clean in the slightest, but it was the one he had chosen. No one had forced him, or told him to go the way he had. His faults were entirely his own, and he was prepared to deal with the fallout, whatever they may be. His Gym Challenge was going smoothly, he was doing his best to not irk more Rocket higher ups, so he could take 's post. At least to keep the seat warm until his wayward friend came back. So here he was in the peak of this place, staring into the sky. Regidrago was supposedly on the other side of the dimensional veil here....

Amor reached out, and just brushed his fingers against the air, hoping that reality would part like a curtain, but it did nothing. He frowned underneath his helmet, his Dragonite, and Charizard were out. Part of him wanted to blow a chunk out of the earth here similar to his test with during one of the distortions. Instead his two dragons were sparring with each other in the extreme heat of the volcano, of course Amor was at least partially protected within his suit. The clash of the two of them echoed down from the top of the mountain, and was sure to draw attention.

There was nothing to gain from their sparring, but Amor didn't mind. He was to lost in his thoughts to realize that the noise had attracted a stranger to their locale, and his day was going to get even more noisy. At least it would distract him from the long list of failures in his endeavors.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 1:06:37 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
It was strange to think that at one point in his life, Maverick wasn’t always on the ‘good’ side per say. Little did the world of Hoenn know, the burn scarred man use to be a part of a mafia like organization back in his younger years. In fact, he actually help a decently high rank before disaster struck the region and practically wiped it clean off the map. And in some ways, Mav was grateful for it. While yes, many people and pokemon died. And yes, the man nearly lost his own life and lost several of his former pokemon. If it wasn’t for that, Maverick would still be forced to work for them against his will. Funny how that works.[break][break]

Luckily though, the ex gym leader wasn’t as naive as he was back then. Although Hoenn had its own villainous Team Rocket, he has managed to stay away from being forced to join their ranks. Or at least, tricked like he was back then. He hoped to keep that information locked away forever. No one needed to know that.[break][break]

Crimson colored orbs lifted when he caught sight of two dragon’s fighting in the distance, brows scrunched together in confused as to way they could be fighting. A low growl rattled in Azula’s chest, the massive six foot several canine glared at them through the rapidash skull she wore of her own. Nostrils flared, scenting out the area. “What do you think?” The man mumbled to her, hands shoved into his pants pocket, “Should be go check it out?” Azula grumbled.[break][break]

“I’ll take that as a yes,” he replied back, moving in closer to get a better look. After all, who could pass up on an opportunity to capture two dragons. Well… a dragon and charizard, dragon not dragon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] sorry for the wait![break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 15:09:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It wasn't long until the tranquility he had been enjoying was broken by the sound of his two Pokemon stopping, and turning their attention towards two more newcomers. The sudden silence is what woke him up from his daydream, and he looked over at the newcomer. They hadn't seemed to notice him yet which was fine. In his Cyber Suit, he was disguised part of him wondered what someone would be doing all the way up here. Amor thought brooding silently in high locations was his thing, but had someone else come to do the same? Still his greats beasts landed on either side fo him as he stood up.

It would seem a Houndoom had sniffed them out, and he just let out a sigh.

"I would ask what you are doing all the way up here." Came out a voice that sounded more robotic than man, it was obviously being filtered. "But I'm guessing the noise attracted you." Hopefully this person didn't know that he was affiliated with Rocket, and even if they did, he hoped they wouldn't just outright attack him. Though both of his dragons stood at the ready just in case, he didn't know what they wanted, though they did seem vaguely familiar to him. It was a weird nagging sensation in the back of his head as if he had seen them somewhere before.

Tapping the side of his helmet as if it were his cheek he did his best to remember, perhaps they had battled once or twice before? And then it clicked for him. This man was someone that he had battled during the Hoenn Star Tournament, and he frowned inwardly. This was going to be a pain, but with his disguise on, hopefully he wouldn't be recognized.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 14:36:03 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
As soon as the pair approached the sparring two dragons, it was clear that the two weren’t wild ones like Maverick initially thought. In fact, the creatures halted their battle in favor of eyeing him and his canine. And for a moment, the burnt scarred man could almost feel the tension in the air. He was an unwelcome guest. Azula, the massive houndoom, emitted a low growl. Nose crunched, revealing her pearly whites.[break][break]

However, the two dragon’s landed next to their human which meant the situation was only tense because both were unsure of the others intentions. [break][break]

It was the strange suited man that spoke first, his assumptions correct about why he was here. “You are right” Maverick darkly mumbled back, his gaze flickered to the two stunning dragons before they fell back on the mysterious man, “I thought it was two wild ones having it out. Couldn’t help myself.” Part of him wanted to question as to way this person was here, yet Maverick often times goes places less ventured to train his own pokemon.[break][break]

Instead, Mav’s attention was drawn to the suit. The suit that was slowly becoming more and more favored for trainers around Hoenn. A suit that Maverick himself, both didn’t know what it was nor had the funds to buy it at the time. “That suit,” he started, arms folding over his chest and a brow rose in curiosity, “Is it useful?”

[break][break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 11:43:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The question was curious....Was his suit useful? Amor thought it was at the very least, he had given it several upgrades since his time using it. This was currently the 2.0 version of it. It had been upgraded with flame resistant materials after is run in with during the Mt. Pyre incident. Exploding fire balls were a giant pain to deal with....

"I think it is, keeps me from being instantly incinerated....Also affords protection from small firearms, and weapons that are meant to impale me. While it is useless against a Pokemon, if I'm up against a human at least I have a leg up on them." He explained, though he wondered if this man thought something else? Very few people asked him about this suit, which made Amor wonder if this man actually knew his identity somehow....

There was a palpable tension in the air, and Draco, and Ogun only tensed up further when the Houndoom decided to bare her fangs at them. It felt like a challenge to them, like a show of dominance. Draco was at least able to refrain himself, but Ogun snarled back baring his own fangs at the upstart Houndoom.

Who were they to come here, interrupt their training, and then attempt to aggress. Ogun stepped in front of Amor, and let out a roar challenging the hound pokemon. Draco in the back mentally facepalmed, but snorted at his companion.

"My apologies....But it would seem like my friend here would like to take on your companion...." Though through the robotic voice, it didn't sound very sorry at all. Perhaps they would humor him, and his pokemon, and if they didn't then chances are they would just go back to sparring amongst themselves.

TLDR
Ogun the Charizard challenges Azula!
Amor talks!

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 18:16:01 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Maverick kept his gaze on the suited man, listening with much curiosity when he explained it to him. “Ahh…” the burnt scarred man mused, a million and a half more questions arose in his brain but didn’t want to press on it anymore than he already had, “I see. I haven’t had a chance to get one yet.” Mostly because, he couldn’t afford it. “That’s good to know.” He wanted to ask why, why did he need it to defend against humans? Although humans are dangerous per say, they can’t breathe fire or electrocute you like pokemon. So why? Why does he need to protect himself against… humans?[break][break]

But before Maverick could say much else, the familiar scaly dragon not dragon moved between him and the suited man. Crimson colored orbs glared at the charizard as it roared in his face, Maverick seemingly unfazed. However, Azula didn’t like it one bit. She was quick to move in front of Maverick, another around of vile snarls and flashing of pearly white came from her. Long arrow tip tail twitched back and forth, much like an angry cat. And in return, the ex gym leader huffed and rolled his eyes.[break][break]

It was the charizards own android of a human that spoke first, apologizing for his creature though his words didn’t seem so empathetic through whatever voice modular that suit used to hide his true voice. “It seems that egos have gotten the best of both of them,” the man mumbled in a low tone, letting out a heavy sigh, “And I’m sure even if I did say no, neither of them would back down.” His gaze fell upon his massive six foot seven hell hound, knowing that she was already too involved for him to convince her to back down. “Sure. Sure.” After all, what’s the worse that can happen? Right?[break][break]

Turning on his heels, Maverick moved back several paces to give them some room. Of course, Azula only continued to stand her ground and refused to let the charizard dominate of her. And once a good distance away, he turned on his heels again to face them. “Alright,” the man mumbled out loud, strongly uncaring for the battle that was about to go down, “Azula. Get over here so we can start this.” For a moment, the canine only glared at the fire and flying type through the beat up rapidash skull she wore over her own. She wasn’t the type to let someone else win. However, a loud clearing of his throat finally made her turn away to retreat to her spot on their pretend battlefield.[break][break]

And once on her side, the canine was quick to turn around and face them. Her lips still lifted, teeth out as she stood on her battling position. Another sigh escaped Maverick, voice casually. “Ready when you are.”[break][break]

azula the houndoom[break]
female | cursed body [break]
houndoomite, custom z crystal, & dragon tera shard[break]
crunch, iron tail, sludge bomb, odor sleuth,
fire blast, counter, springtide storm, tera blast[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 23:20:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: