Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND [GG]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:52:13 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

(Set during Goodbye Galar: Rusted Shield, Motostoke.)
[break]

The girl had answered the door, as she should; most villagers were unwanted nuisances, and unlike Lisette, Elisabeth detested unwanted visitors.[break][break]

With some exceptions.[break][break]

"Frost," the witch said, an arch of her brow revealing her surprise at the pale-haired man's arrival in her parlor. "I hope the journey here was not too arduous?"[break][break]

The young girl had run off to fetch tea and desserts, making use of Galarian silver that had once been utilized far more often in her late husband's life. A faint scent of brewed chamomile wafted from the porcelain cups set before them, fresh and enticing.[break][break]

A third cup had been placed there, and Elisabeth glanced over at her blonde ward, silently conveying her observance of the girl's audacity to assume her audience would be welcome here.[break][break]

"We can have a private audience, should you wish it," Elisabeth said to the former Beast, offering him the opportunity to dismiss the third party if he so desired.[break][break]

She would certainly have asked the same, were their roles reversed.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 3:00:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Motostoke was a welcome change. And he gave his thanks for taking the time to ferry him away form his fae like cage. , as he'd heard, had taken to locking herself, more or less, in her tower. Mint vaguely wished he could have done the same, but being so intricately linked to court politics, he couldn't afford to shy away and become a hermit. Nor would he want to. His nature relied on the interactions and attentions of others. Even if it hurt him in the end. [break][break]

He blinks in surprise at the young girl that opens the door, surprised but quick to make it up with a bright smile that shifts to Elisabeth once he hears her. He knocks his boots outside the threshold before gliding in, still excited to see the woman. "Never. Barnaby handles that horse so naturally, it outruns most threats. All I did was put up a shield once in a while sleep in his arms the rest." he said with a laugh. [break][break]

He sits, looking around at the parlor before uttering a soft thanks as he looks at the girl. He'd thought her a servant but... His smile doesn't waver as he looks at Elisabeth quizzically before shaking his head. "No, no. I trust she can keep a secret if she's in your...employ?" he asked, pale green eyes on the young girl and a sharp grin slipping his lips. There's a glint of something old, the dregs of CERBERUS rising up to issue a warning- not, a threat. Before in the blink of an eye, its gone.

" . Royal Advisor to the Ballonlea Triumvirate, and Head of Intelligence." he said rather proudly as he looked at his ex superior before back at the girl, hand outstretched for hers.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | during 10 year time skip in gg au [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/83/d1/ixiaRskg_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 3:46:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth glanced at the girl hovering in the doorway, her cobalt eyes brimming with curiosity, before sighing and relenting. "She can be discreet, yes," she conceded, gesturing towards an open seat. "Frost, this is my apprentice, Lisette. She's been assisting in my astrological studies."[break][break]

That should suffice, she decided, as she leaned back to get more comfortable. An eyebrow lifted when the girl didn't say anything, before she took the hint and offered a polite Galarian curtsey, taking a nearby seat.[break][break]

"Our courier is indeed a gifted rider," Elisabeth continued, smoothly responding to discussions of and leaving the matter of her ward aside. "You're fortunate that it was his steed that led you here. I admit, I'm curious what news brings you all this way?"[break][break]

She took a sip of tea, inviting to do the same. Beside her, Lisette mimicked her movements, taking a moment to savor the cup in front of her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 1:09:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Ooh~ Do you call each other Liz? She's pretty young for an assistant isn't she?" he asked, tilting his head at Lisette curiously. "How old are you?" he asked, unbothered and happy to converse. He returned the little curtsy with a bow of his own before sitting comfortably with a cup of tea. [break][break]

He nodded along to Barnaby's praise sipping his cup before blathering on. "Oh, you know, I wanted to see the other city strong holds for myself! Check in with old friends. Ballonlea is so stifling," he said, meandering towards his point. [break][break]

"I guess I missed passing up reports too." he added, reaching for a memory nearly over a decade old. "I bring you the latest and greatest from Ballonlea. Their Majesties' betrothal aka and . 's betrothal. My lack of betrothal. There's been some updates from their astrological tower as well, I can provide you with a copy of it." he said, rushing through in order to get the core of the issue. [break][break]

Everything was supplementary and he had hope that maybe sounding casual and grouping it with a bunch of other things would mask the hurt. Maybe it could've. If the Witch of Motostoke didn't know him better than most. Even more now that he was making it a point to sit and in her abode. [break][break]

"Oh, shall I set up a cup for your patron? Do they...drink tea?" he asked, still stalling.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/83/d1/ixiaRskg_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 4:53:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Do we call each other Lis?" Elisabeth repeated, eyebrows raised in astonishment. "Decidedly not."[break][break]

While this left the witch looking perfectly perplexed, Lisette did her best to hold back a laugh that threatened to break through her stoic expression. The slightest tremble in her shoulders and the quirk of her lips betrayed her impulse.[break][break]

The reactions to the news of the betrothals likewise could not be more different; where Elisabeth's eyes appeared to glaze over in boredom, Lisette's blue eyes brightened with unspoken inquiry, which she bit back after catching the warning look in her mistress's glance.[break][break]

"How surprising, that so many have found love in Galar," the witch quipped flatly, already having forgotten her own marriage of convenience; it felt so brief and so purely pragmatic in nature it often slipped her mind as a thing that had happened to her.[break][break]

While Elisabeth busied herself with the astrological news that the former Beast provided, her charge took the opportunity to sidle closer to the new arrival, eyes sliding side to side before turning to face him.[break][break]

In a low whisper, Lisette asked, "Do you want a betrothal, then? Since you said you don't have one yet." Then hurriedly she added, "Oh, and I wouldn't offer anything to the uh, mistress's beast. It doesn't like to eat most things."[break][break]

Truthfully, those ochre eyes unsettled Lisette. More than a little.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:51:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint snorted at his companion's reaction. Of course she wouldn't go for it. But it was still funny to ask. And her assistant seems to think as much. "Sometimes I wonder if it's just boredom." he replied bitterly. Love- boredom- just another way to pass the time. He sipped his cup pointedly before looking down at Elisabeth's charge.
[break][break]

"Maybe. Though I think I'd just want some kind of commitment from that big oaf." His grip on the delicate teacup tightens. Naturally, Elisa's specialty in RESENTMENT stokes the flames of discontent. Not that it's hard. He's still bruised from his last encounters.
[break][break]

He looked over at the snail, letting out a small huff at it before back at Lisette. "No? You don't offer it treats at all? How sad." he said. "I spoil all of my pokemon rotten though." he added with a laugh, the cheery noise and smile he gave contrasting with the bitterness from earlier.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 0:45:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Boredom sounds like a fitting explanation," Elisabeth continued, pointedly ignoring the discussion of treats and betrothals that Lisette was whispering across the table. "Romance is a frivolous way to spend time, but it is a suitably time-consuming and distracting one."[break][break]

The implication in her words was clear; she'd not chosen to spend her time similarly. She'd die before looking like those lovesick idiots in Ballonlea, she decided.[break][break]

"I think romance sounds exciting," Lisette dared to disagree, a furtive glance turning to . "Um, assuming it's with the right person, at least." A tiny, impish smile peeked through as the girl added in a low whisper, "Maybe you just want someone to spoil you, Royal Advisor Frost."[break][break]

Sheltered as she was, the young woman seemed starved for stories of excitement of any nature, and it showed in her eagerness to pursue this topic that her mistress so clearly loathed.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 0:52:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Well, what else is there to do here?" Mint returned to his companion as if he didn't help run a city half the time. But that was only out of boredom. "The things I've eaten to pass the time." he added with a snort. Though unlike Elisabeth, his love life wasn't a joke. After all, if he had to spend the rest of eternity here, why not find a companion. It's a shame that perhaps, the one he'd chosen wasn't good at all. [break][break]

He smiles when Lisette perks, nodding slowly to give her encouragement. This was a safe space. At least for now, with him, he would indulge the little apprentice. The contrast between her and the witch was almost comical too. [break][break]

Even her input was funny, albeit shocking. A part of him doesn't like he was read so easily. but then again, she wasn't wrong. "Gods, probably. Too bad that idiot can't make up his mind." he said, once again, cheery turning bitter again. Though it's not as cut throat. Perhaps the company, despite Wo-Chien, kept him from spiraling too deeply into his own thoughts. [break][break]

"And what about you? We know Elisabeth has sworn off romance but...is there a right person for you, Lisette?" he asked. "Surely someone's caught your eye at whatever dances or balls you have in this city."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 0:00:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Lisette bit her lip, her eyes openly arguing with the man across from her though prudence kept her quiet. It had been her observation that her mistress was not so unfeeling as she feigned being, but saying so seemed unwise.[break][break]

As if the dark-haired woman could read her thoughts, Elisabeth raised an eyebrow questioningly. "Well?" she demanded. "The Advisor asked you a question, girl. Answering it is common courtesy."[break][break]

The blonde girl squared her shoulders, exhaling softly as she tried to cobble up a reply that might sate both individuals' desire to be entertained and unoffended. "Well, I suppose I spend more time than not with King 's children..." she ventured, hoping this was an innocent enough admission not to draw her guardian's ire.[break][break]

Later, when visited and became more comfortable leaving her charge alone in his presence, the two would speak far more openly about the people of Motostoke. They'd share thoughts of romance, of love, of how unfair it was that people like could toy with feelings so easily while the two of them felt so deeply in comparison.[break][break]

And although did not indulge with the same enthusiasm, her quiet presence listened nonetheless from time to time, leaving a bitter remark here and there to punctuate the observations of the others present with jaded humor.[break][break]

It was a strange friendship, but a pleasant one, Lisette thought. It felt like it presented close to a sort of normalcy.[break][break]

Secretly, the girl hoped it might last beyond the shallow and superficial level. The woman who raised her may have not openly asked for friends, but Lisette suspected she wanted them all the same.[break][break]

People weren't meant to be alone.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 6:37:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: