TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
three heads make a cerberus [S, PAST]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 4:44:17 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Twenty-three years old. Was his birthday last week. What did he even do last week? Oh yeah, Tracy. Yeah, with the car AND the ass. Man, he got wasted that night, he forgot abot that. Nearly got shot at by her... boyfriend? Fiancee? Damn near started an entire gang war, and they didn't even have their jackets yet![break][break]

Oh well. Today ain't about that. Stretching upwards, he hears a yip from his lap, paws on the table. A little Houndour by the name of Coco sits next to him here at the ocean grill on the docks of Castelia. He grins to her, ruffling at her fur.[break][break]

"Haven't forgotten you, little girl. Still feel that burn from the other day."[break][break]

Oh yeah. His birthday present to himself was going to the shelter here in Castelia, but no dog caught his eye. It was when he found this little pup, that night at the harbor. She was so thin, covered in wounds, and barely able to stand. Defending herself with a bite on his leg, but even so... even though the pain would never go away...[break][break]

He got her food. Then she started following him. And then-[break][break]

Waiter comes over, and he holds up a hand. Wordlessly, at his four-person table meant for three, Magnus orders a drink. "Bourbon." Another yip from below, and Magnus shows a rare side of himself, and a side his number two had yet to see. The pet owner, Jack Magnus. "Ah. You guys do coffee? Little Coco here likes its black."[break][break]

That's where her name comes from.[break][break]

The waiter gives an odd look, but walks away, and Magnus just ruffles the skinny Houndour's fur. He looks at his phone. told him that he wanted to introduce him to someone. Apparently, an old friend? Went by Crimson? Hopefully, they wouldn't be much longer.[break][break]

Coco was getting hungry.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- PAST - 2016, ocean-side grill in Castelia City[break]
- Little Houndour Coco yipping. Post-rescue of dog-mill bred Houndour escapee.[break]
- Orders bourbon and black coffee for Coco. Waiting for Marshall and his friend... he's never been this sweet before.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 17:43:43 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall's reunion with had gone swimmingly — better, in fact, than he had anticipated. The events of that night surfaced to the fore of his mind when he saw her outside the restaurant had picked for their meeting.[break][break]

Grinning, Marshall approached Keira with all the swagger of a man who knew how she tasted between her legs.[break][break]

"Hey, gorgeous," he said, his eyes roaming over her body. Maybe, if she agreed to join Orthrus after all, they could repeat their romp on another night soon. But he reined in his lust and met her eyes at last. "You ready to meet the big man in charge?"[break][break]

Of course she was. She was Keira fucking Torres.[break][break]

Marshall led her into the restaurant. Magnus was not difficult to locate; even seated, his massive frame made him stand out among the other patrons. And was that a Pokémon in his lap?[break][break]

"Yo, Magnus," Marshall called out as he and Keira approached the table. "This is Crimson, the lady I told you about." He then took his seat, letting her introduce herself further, however she wished to do it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Takes place in 2016

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 19:49:30 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiratest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Keira liked the way was leering at her hungrily, like a man who'd had a taste of paradise and wanted to go back for seconds. Whether he was afforded that privilege would depend on how their little meeting went; after all, not even Marshall's prowess in the bedroom could get her to work for an asshole. It all depended on this fellow, and what sort of man he happened to be.[break][break]
"I'm ready." She smirked, confident.[break][break]
Keira's first impression of was that he was a fucking giant. Like a professional basketball player of the most elite caliber, he practically took up an entire table himself, long legs sprawled out in front of him like tree trunks. Then she noticed the Houndour curled up in his lap, utterly content, and she was struck by the absurdity of such a massive, intimidating man casually petting an adorable canine in a surprisingly tender fashion. When he met her gaze, she noticed that his eyes were keen and alert, though sparkling with a similar mischief she often saw in Marshall's expression.[break][break]
"Pleasure to meet you, Jack Magnus," she held out her hand to him, and it looked ridiculously small in contrast to his own. "Crimson's an alias. My real name is Keira Torres."[break][break]
Why she felt compelled to divulge that information right away, she could not say. She had to admit, there was something likeable about the big fellow - as if he, too, were a friendly dog eager to add new members to his pack.[break][break]
Dogs bite too, she reminded herself.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

Past thread: takes place in 2016[break]
Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]--accent:#d75b59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 4:05:50 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Giant as he may be, Magnus was spending his time sizing up the now-coming Crimson. Slade was pretty keen on her, and judging from his right hand's respect to her, introducing her before letting her speak for herself... Magnus felt compelled. His eyes don't wander her body like they do for someone so attractive, they linger on Keira's face. Every muscle movement she made, he would attempt his best to pinpoint.[break][break]

Of course. When tiny little Coco yips in his lap, he's torn away, hearing her growl at the two. Intruders! Charlatans! Big fleshy pain people to her human! And he shows his care again, his facial expression softening, as he moves to scratch her under her chin.[break][break]

"Easy girl. They're friends. You'll come to know them very well." Hm. He might need to get little Coco a puppy friend. Maybe another Houndour... should be a Pokemon shelter here in Castelia.[break][break]

His eyes shoot to Marshall first, and he smirks. "Sup, Slade? Wasn't about to leave her in the apartment HQ alone, sorry about that. This is Coco. I guess... she's mine now? Helluva bite, really tender on my left leg. Ya'know this shit doesn't heal with aloe vera? Fuckin' CRAZY. I get to have lasting pains in my early twenties." Little Coco growls happily at the scratches, as Magnus is in full control now, keeping her satiated.[break][break]

Now. Onto business.[break][break]

This... Crimson? She holds her hand out, giving her real name, and he sees how formal she is. And honest. Even if that name is an alias, as he reaches over to snatch her hand, he shakes it. "Pleasure is all yours, Keira Torres. And please. My friends call me Magnus." Immediately, he can tell it's going well, but there's a weariness he has that needs to be stomped out.[break][break]

"Heard from Slade about you. Smart woman. Old friend? Fling? Wanna hear it from the infamous Crimson's lips, who are you really?" It's a question that, he believes, will cut right to the chase. Give him an idea of Miss Keira 'Crimson' Torres and see what she's about. If Marshall trusted her, he would too. But that doesn't mean he's going to let her think it's that easy.[break][break]

He wanted to be impressed. With a yipping little Coco in his lap curling up to a puppy nap... he waits and listens. No interruptions.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Sizing Keira up is taking a backseat to Coco, who Magnus introduces as his new dog.[break]
- Greets Slade and Crimson, and wants to know who she really is. He wants to peer into this new woman.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 4:10:29 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall turned his attention to the Houndour puppy in Magnus' lap. Coco's presence was completely unsurprising. Despite the other man's terrifying stature and commanding demeanor, he had a strong loyalty to those loyal to him — both human and Pokémon.[break][break]

And dogs were his favorite, as evidenced by his new gang's name and symbol.[break][break]

"She's cute, boss," Marshall said, his grin and compliment genuine. "You thought about gettin' stitches, maybe?"[break][break]

But he fell silent as Keira and Magnus began to speak with each other. Marshall knew his role: bring the lady called Crimson to meet with the head of Orthrus. But they alone would drive the conversation forward, bargaining skills and resources.[break][break]

A waiter came with Magnus' bourbon. Without interrupting the exchange already underway, Marshall leaned in to place an order.[break][break]

"One gin and tonic for the lady, one beer for me," he said in a low voice, tapping the menu to indicate his beer selection.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Takes place in 2016

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 3:24:19 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiratest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Handshake accepted, Keira took the seat across from Magnus, positioning Marshall between them.[break][break]
The way Magnus and Marshall interacted was telling: they were obviously fond of one another - brotherly, even. It was a good sign, as far as Keira was concerned.[break][break]
Magnus met her gaze, and she was impressed with the way he held it, ignoring the temptation to stare elsewhere. Combined with the way he seemed to fawn over Coco, Keira began to wonder just what sort of gangster this gentleman of a giant happened to be. Maybe this is just his way of getting people to let their guard down, she guessed.[break][break]
"Old friends," she answered quickly. It was more complicated than that, but Magnus didn't need to know all the details. "I was a member of Marshall's first gang. We met when we were kids." And now they were sleeping together, something a past version of her would have been appalled by the idea of.[break][break]
Don't lie to yourself, you always wanted him, a small voice in the back of her mind chastised. She ignored it.[break][break]
"That gang broke up when Marshall and some of the others got caught. I managed to escape." Because I'm clever and quick, her expression seemed to communicate. She did nothing to diminish her pride. "I spent the years in-between then and now making a name for myself as a thief. "Crimson" because of how often I successfully stole from Rocket." Their logo was red, after all.[break][break]
A waiter deposited a gin and tonic on a napkin in front of her. Keira blinked, then glanced at Marshall. She grinned at him, pleased that he'd remembered her preferred drink.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"] |
[break]

NOTES

Past thread: takes place in 2016[break]
Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]--accent:#d75b59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 22:43:01 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

The grin and compliment immediately snatches Coco up into wagging her tail, Marshall immediately now on her good side, a yip from her and she just eyes the duo. Though she's definitely still wary of the woman. She seems guarded, and it made her guarded.[break][break]

Magnus, on the other hand, gets his black coffee, and his bourbon both just as he wanted it, and Coco, peering up, starts to lick from it. Magnus pushes it to the side, letting her sip as much as she wanted.[break][break]

Coco always liked it black. The bitterness like a stain on her life; a life she was happy to still have now, but a bitterness she would take with her.[break][break]

"Considered it. Probably will. Burns from the line apparently don't go away, but Houndours aren't as developed as Houndooms. Fascinating stuff, biology." He grins. Had things gone differently, maybe all that scholarly shit he did to learn would have paid off. Maybe he would have gone to school for biology, and not been in juvie at all. Maybe.[break][break]

Oh well.[break][break]

Hearing that these two were old friends, a member of the first gang, the story came back about the group from before. Stealing wine, and getting caught because some jackass decided to be too much of a pussy... now, if it was that gang, Magnus would be impressed. "Same tale as the wine, Slade?" He asks for clarification. If she was in that gang... that's put some perspective in it.[break][break]

But nothing beat how giddy he was, to hear that Keira stuck it to Rocket. If he was grinning before, the mad dog comes out with a twisted, toothy grin.[break][break]

"Helluva lot of respect for someone who goes after the biggest dog in the room. Hear shit about Kanto these days. They're a big force over there." he deliberates, tapping on the table. Coco is halfway done. Crimson here not only knew the game, but knew who to steal from, and that was valuable.[break][break]

He drinks from the glass of bourbon, takes it in, sets it down after a swig to swallow, before he takes a sigh. He throws his head back, and returns to his view of Keira.[break][break]

And he says it.[break][break]

"I'll cut to the chase, Keira Torres. I trust Marshall like family. I want you to run with the wolves. Think you'd make a perfect addition." He turns his gaze to Marshall... but his expression shifts. It's not friendly, it's searching. Looking for the imperfections, to dig into the moment they reveal themselves.[break][break]

The way she grins at Marshall, for one, is something he won't hit on. He bought her a drink, and she gave him a very comfortable grin. Just friends? Unlikely.[break][break]

"Before that. I want to know I can trust you. What do you want out of life? What's your angle? I need to know you won't steal from us once we start running together." Marshall's word is one thing. But he has to be sure.[break][break]

Is there actually any honor among thieves?

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Coco is weary to 'Crimson', but enjoys her black coffee as Magnus drinks his bourbon.[break]
- Speaks about Houndour fire troubles. Asks Marshall if it was the same gig that got him in juvie.[break]
- Respects Keira very much, after taking a big swig of bourbon, and asks if he can trust Keira. What's in it for her?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 23:22:43 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Old friends. That was certainly one way of putting it — and probably the easiest explanation for now. Marshall did not correct Keira. Instead, he nodded in support of her answer.[break][break]

"Same one," he confirmed. "Though Kiki was still a little young for those big jobs, at the time. She was good at runnin' errands and was learnin' how to steal all proper. In a few years, she'd have been doin' those jobs same as me."[break][break]

Any kid could be a pickpocket, but more complicated operations required cunning and obedience that most thirteen-year-olds didn't have.[break][break]

The waiter returned with Keira's cocktail and Marshall's beer. He met her easy grin with one of his own, hoping it meant he'd get laid again later. For now, however, he lounged back in his seat and sipped his drink while Magnus forged ahead.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Takes place in 2016

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:37:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: