Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & ANYA #1
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 3:10:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to fight back against this cosmological horror. It's a relentless pursuer that tears through the ship. However, against all odds... you survive. The hand withdraws, deterred by your resilience.[break][break]

However, the damage has been done. Somewhere, a machine room explodes, forcing the ship to sway. It's a doomed vessel...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Surrender to the inevitable end.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 1:23:59 GMT
anya fowl Avatar

she plays along for the sake of the narrative; the lurching of the hull, the shouts and screams as the crewmates are dragged through the tear, are as real as her own fingers and toes. she watches, enraptured, at a particularly gruesome scene. 

one of them is frozen as they're pulled into space, body drifting from what little momentum what can gain in zero-grav. the rest of the world clambers and their ship groans and that corpse keeps drifting, getting colder. frost overtakes it. 

the words from their prompt drift above them. anya swipes a hand through them. pistons pop. energy warbles. metal groans. fire consumes them all and their surroundings fade away. 

anya looks to barnaby. 

"fascinating. our laws and physics seem to have been recreated - down to the last detail."
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 21:00:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

SURRENDER TO THE INEVITABLE END
[break]

As much as this simulation was being used to inform Barnaby of events that had come or had yet to pass, it was also a means to inform him of the enigma that was .[break][break]

He watched her as she observed the ship's critical meltdown. Barnaby found the woman's enraptured expression curious, though he chalked it up to scientific interest for now.[break][break]

didn't know her, yet. So every fine detail of their experiences here had been noted and filed away into the recesses of his memory.[break][break]

"That it is." He agreed, though not to the degree of enthusiasm that she did.[break][break]

Seconds later the fires reached the fuel room, causing an explosion that killed everyone instantaneously. [break][break]

They returned to their reality shortly thereafter.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 0:48:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: