awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
Some Thinbgs Need a Personal Touch (M)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 1:25:09 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver waited on another cadet to show up. One that was younger than him and less experienced. But he had heard good things about him. Actually, the only bad thing he heard was that the guy didn't know how to take it easy. Oliver could sometimes get intense, especially when supidity flowed, but supposedly, this guy takes the cake. Ever Blackwell was the name. With so many calamities and other stuff going on, one had to be on their toes. And this training exercise was calming down Pokemon if you didn't have the right one with you. Sometimes, you have to have a bit of a personal touch. And that can get a bit rowdy, having to balance out using violence or just careful manuevering so you don't get hurt and using a calm but authoritative voice and tone. Sometimes even having to prove that you're the top person in the hierarchy.

Oliver was plenty early. The red and black haired punk ranger had a full team with him, though admittedly, only his Dragonite and Braviary had experience in pretending to act out and be all rowdy and causing issues. The others either did cause issues themselves or just never trained to be training assistants in that fashion. And so he waited patiently for the young man to show up, hoping that the guy was easy to get along with.

Super Training Mission
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 6:00:31 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Today instead of working with an elite ranger he would be working with another cadet. It was probably because this wasn’t an assignment to be completed out in the field. It was just training. It was more of testing their skills than anything else. Testing their ability to effectively calm down a Pokémon without the use of a Pokémon.
[break][break]
His partner was one he had never really interacted with before. Though that wasn’t to surprising. Considering how hard it was for him to trust people he had kind of kept his distance. He supposed there was no better of a time to get to know someone than training though.
[break][break]
Reaching the designated meeting spot he was a bit surprised that he wasn’t the first to arrive. Not that he showed it. His expression was pretty neutral giving nothing away. But that was to be expected considering how reserved he could be at times.
[break][break]
”Hello, you haven’t been waiting long have you?” he inquired once he was close enough to properly interact with the older male. In other words he waited until he was close enough so he wouldn’t have to raise his voice.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 15:06:19 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
The pink haired man arrived! And seemed very stoic. Oliver shrugged at the question. "I've just been scouting around. It's pretty quiet right now. Nice to meet you, too. I'm Oliver Shrakes, originally from Johto. I take it you're Ever Blackwell?" Even with his unprofessional looking attire, Oliver was all business, holding out his hand for a handshake. Whether Ever took it or not, the mostly red head continued. "Seemed like the higher ups wanted me to train you how to calm down a Pokemon should you not have the right one with you. I have both my Dragonite and Braviary with me that'll make good training partners. So whichever one you wanna use. Sometimes, going at it personally also makes the wild Pokemon respect you more, and are more apt to listen to you without actually catching them."

There were a variety of ways to do that. How he finally managed to get his Breloom to listen to him was by actually going at it with the Pokemon in several duels of varying kinds. Wild Pokemon on the other hand, were a bit more...varied. Sometimes simple kindness and asking what's wrong was all it took. Other times, you had to get into fisticuffs. Others still, a combination of things.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 2:38:03 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He couldn’t help but be a bit confused about the older male’s introduction. He simply nodded at the mention of scouting before deciding he should speak. ”Yes, I’m Ever it’s nice to meet you as well. And I’m originally from Galar,” he said though he was still a bit lost on why the older male had mentioned his home region. But since he had done so he had decided to mention his own home region.
[break][break]
What he said made sense. Sometimes one had to make do with what they had. And if one didn’t have the right Pokémon with them they would have to put in the work themselves. So it made since to train for such an outcome if it ever occurred. One could never be to careful after all.
[break][break]
He would nod before looking between the two Pokémon. Neither were ones he was to familiar with. But he wouldn’t mind acquiring both at some point. Both liked they made for good ride Pokémon. And would probably be of some help when it came to his ranger duties. Things considered it was hard to choose. He could go with Braviary considering he was a bit more use to bird Pokémon considering his main Pokémon was a Corviknight. Or maybe he could go with a type he wasn’t to use to to give himself a challenge.
[break][break]
With those thoughts he had come to a decision. ”I’ll go with the Dragonite. I want to try with one I’m not real use to. I have a Corviknight so I’m use to bird Pokémon. So I feel the Dragonite would provide more of a challenge,” he explained.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 1:25:12 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
So the guy was from Galar? Since the incident regarding the Chien-Pao and Zamazenta, he'd been a little curious about the place. Particularly since the big clash between Necrozma and the skeletal being that it fought. The Darkest Day. Well, perhaps another time. The pink haired man seemed to debate between the two. Ollie's Braviary wasn't much bigger than normal, but knew how to cause a ruckus if needed. Dragonite was more tempered, but proud of his strength. He was also Ollie's first Pokemon, and definitely his strongest. Ever decided on his good buddy, Dragonite. Starting off with perhaps the bigger challenge...interesting.

"Interesting choice. Alright, head on out Dragonite. We'll see how his tracking skills are and then how he approaches a big mean dragon." And then the real fun would begin after that. The dragon moved through the woods, making a lot of noise and not being stealthy at all. "Let's give him ten minutes. Also let's him get into character. Don't worry, you won't be hurting him very much if you have to actually punch or kick him." He's used to a little rough housing. Having set a timer, they just waited for it to go off. Once it did, he nodded at Ever to continue.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 18:07:18 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

If Oliver was surprised by his choice he didn’t show it. Though he did seem to think it was interesting. He supposed most would take the easy path. But he had always loved a good challenge. That and there was also part of him that felt like he would be cheating if he chose the Braviary, since he was a bit use to bird Pokémon thanks to Rook.
[break][break]
As the dragon Pokémon went off he listened to the sounds of the Pokémon crashed through the undergrowth as he took note of the things around him. Taking in where the sun was and from which direction the wind was blowing from. And if it was blowing hard enough to carry sound. When it came to tracking you had take notice of more than just what direction they headed off in and if they were making any noise.
[break][break]
As he spoke of giving his Pokémon a ten minute head start he nodded. As he continued on and spoke of there a being a chance of him punching and kicking he barely resisted the urge to flinch. He did stiffen though. His expression gave nothing away just maintaining its focused expression.
[break][break]
Once he was given the go ahead he nodded before headed off into the woods. Entering the woods he would take notes of the things around. He would start off by looking to see if there were footprints and if that didn’t work he would check the undergrowth and trees.
[break][break]
A broken branch of flattened undergrowth would be good indicators of which way the Dragonite had gone if using tracks didn’t help. He would do all of this. And once he found what he was looking for he would began to track the Dragonite down his gaze picking up clues that most would just dismiss.
[break][break]
As he moved through the undergrowth he would check the position of the sun. It wouldn’t do for him to find the Dragonite just for him to get lost.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 4:07:26 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Ever started his adventure. Though Ollie did wonder if the guy had thought about Pokemon abuse when he mentioned the punching and kicking part, considering how his spine had stiffened. Or perhaps some past trauma. Nevertheless, work was hardly the best place or time to probe, let alone share secrets with coworkers. And the pink haired guy remained expressionless and driven. Entering it, the first thing that Ever noticed was footprints. Both Dragonite's and other, more native Pokemon. Soon, however, the tracks would disappear, replaced by broken or folded back foliage as the dragon evidently took flight. Even some signs that he flapped his wings incredibly hard.

Just the same, Oliver noticed that his fellow ranger checked the position of the sun. It was always good to remain fully aware of what time it was, approximately, but also where you were located. Even if it wasn't intentional, Ollie was quick to had Ever to a list of people he would gladly partner up with for missions, simply due to his skills so far. A loud roar would sound throughout the forest. Dragonite, playing his part. Granted, it almost sounded like it came from all around them. Even if the Dragon was hovering with his stubby, but powerful wings, it didn't sound like he was moving at all. The red head wondered if the man could pinpoint where the roar had come from.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 17:04:34 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Quickly coming across footprints, he located the ones that belonged to Dragonite before following them. However, the footprints ended, and upon looking up, he noticed that some branches from trees had broken off, signifying that the dragon Pokémon had taken flight. So, the dual-type was being smart about things and wasn’t just sticking to the ground.
[break][break]
Making sure the sun was still where it had been when he last checked, he returned to the task at hand and resumed tracking the Dragonite. He had been following the trail for a few minutes when he heard a roar. Picking up some dirt from the ground, he let the wind catch it to see from which direction the wind was blowing, double-checking his earlier evaluation before counting the seconds under his breath for how long the roar lasted.
[break][break]
The roar had sounded like it came from all around him, so checking the direction of the wind to see if it could carry sound and seeing how long it took until the roar faded was the easiest way to pinpoint where the roar had come from. Once he was sure where the roar had come from, he could continue on. Of course, it meant veering a bit off the path he had been taking, but it wasn’t by much, so he wasn’t worried about not being able to find his way back out of the forest.
[break][break]
The first sound he heard was the sound of flapping, causing him to instinctively look up. There he saw the Dragonite hovering in the air. Knowing he had to play the role of this just being a wild Pokémon, he immediately fell into the role. “Let’s take things easy,” he said, his expression and voice softening. For those who had met him, it would be surprising that he could talk in such a soft tone.
[break][break]
The first thing to know about approaching a wild Pokémon was not to come off as threatening in any way. And that includes tone of voice. It was why his tone had gone from its normal impassive one to a soothing one. Though the fact he had a soft spot for Pokémon helped. Not that he would ever admit to such.
[break][break]
Of course, voice wasn’t the only thing to pay attention to when not coming off as non-threatening. It had a lot to do with body language as well. Which was why he had relaxed his muscles and moved slowly as to not come off as non-threatening. In a normal situation, moving too quickly would make one come off as a threat.
[break][break]
Of course, since the Dragonite was playing a role, he would decide whether or not that worked. If not, he would go on to the next way of calming a wild Pokémon down: offering it some food. Food was another good way to calm a wild Pokémon down.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 2:20:10 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Oliver continued to observe. Ever even did something that he didn't think about nor ever seen/heard of someone doing, but it was a smart idea that had him thinking. So this trainee knew some things that even older or more experienced rangers didn't know about. Or didn't even think about when tracking a Pokemon. It certainly didn't take long for them to find his Dragonite. Points for efficiency, speed, and observation power on the fly. Then came the calming part. A nice, gentle voice and slow movements. Good. But Dragonite wasn't impressed. Glaring down, he started to descend with Fire Punch at the ready, aiming right at Ever!

If the guy wasn't fast enough in dodging, the dragon would abruptly change the fist's direction to hit the ground right in front of the trainee, then put a gentle boop on the nose as if to say fail one. Either way, the dragon would then burst forward and past the two rangers on powerful wings. Dragonite was gone again, clearly not ready to be caught just yet. Oliver was used to the bursts of speed and windgusts, so he didn't so much as flinch. Dragonite were fast Pokemon, and could cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Ever made it clear that he had no problem tracking a Pokemon, but what about calming one down?

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 18:21:16 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Since he was prepared for it not to work, he didn't react to the Dragonite's glare but did react to the attack. Anticipating the Fire Punch, he instinctively jumped to the side and landed in a way to brace for more attacks. It was something he had done a few times when dealing with his father before he had learned not to, as it would only make things worse. However, the reaction had never quite left him.
[break][break]
Only after the Dragonite took off did he straighten up. It wasn't pretending to be a wild Pokémon looking for a fight, which worked for him since he didn't want to harm the Pokémon. Even though he knew he wouldn't really hurt the Pokémon, it didn't change the way he felt.
[break][break]
A voice in the back of his mind told him that kind of thinking made him weak, and he mentally shook himself. He wasn't going to let anything shake his confidence. With that in mind, he set out after the Dragonite, making sure nothing had been knocked off of him during his dodge. Confirming that he had everything, he followed after the Dragonite.
[break][break]
He followed closely enough to keep it in his line of sight, but he was aware that could change, so he continued to use his tracking skills, albeit subtly. The only indication of his tracking was his heightened alertness as he followed the Dragonite.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 2:19:58 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
The guy was fast enough to avoid the strike nicely, even braced for a follow-up. Dragonite didn't, and after he took off, Ever checked to make sure he still had everything, then pursued. Oliver followed closely. The dragon was far away at this point. It took a bit finally find find him again. This time, Dragonite was facing them, ready to brawl. First, the dragon tried to sweep the legs with his tail. Then he just did palmed strike against the trainee. No point in using actual moves here, though the concept would be much the same. Oliver would just watch. Dragonite was testing Ever's combat ability now. If the man can balance between defense and calming the dragon down...maybe they could call it quits here. But only if the pink haired man can do it...

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 21:05:34 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Finding the dragon took longer this time, but it didn't matter to him. It had given him time to prepare for what was probably coming. He had anticipated an attack, so his guard was already up. When the Dragonite tried to sweep his legs out from under him, he dodged by jumping backwards.
[break][break]
He barely had time to recover before the Dragonite attacked again. This time, it went for a palm strike. There wasn't enough distance between them, so the most he could do was redirect the power of the move.
[break][break]
He did this by twisting his body slightly, causing the strike to graze his shoulder. If the attack had hit him head-on, he probably would've been knocked over, but since it hadn't, it only caused him to stumble. However, he quickly stepped back with the blow, allowing him to correct his balance more easily.
[break][break]
With some distance between them, he was able to dodge attacks more effectively. "Come on, be a nice dragon," he said soothingly as he dodged another attack, while also maneuvering his bag into a position where he could reach into it. Pulling out his half-eaten sandwich, he dodged another attack while unwrapping it.
[break][break]
"Come on, I have a peanut butter and banana sandwich with your name on it if you come down," he said, playing the part of using food to calm an aggressive Pokémon. Though berries would have been better, a sandwich would work in an emergency to calm an aggressive Pokémon if one didn't have access to berries.[break]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 15:40:37 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
Ever handled himself well in the combat sense. Maybe a little on the slow side in handling the palm thrust, but otherwise was attentive and predicted the attacks well enough. All the while manuevering his bag to be more easily assessible. Taking something out, Ollie watched as the man tried to bribe his Dragonite with a peanut butter and banana sandwich to chill out. Oh no. Oh no no nononono. If his Dragon had one weakness (besides Ice-types), it was that! A pure coincidence of hilarous magnitude! Oliver had to stifle his laugh as his faithful buddy stopped, stared at the sandwich, looked helplessly at Oliver, then back at the sandwich. He debated with himself for so long...before his resolve crumbled along with his persona. Happily walking over and grabbing the sandwich, he sat his big booty down and started to taking small, but happy bites out of it. Just to try to make it last longer.

It was at this point that the red and black haired man couldn't take it anymore, and just started busting up laughing. When he finally recovered, he managed to croak something out. "That is a hilarious coincidence of conveniance! That's his favorite type of sandwich and food! As if you really need to be told, but yeah, you passed." He continued to chuckle at the dragon's happy noises as he savored the sandwich. Oliver...really didn't know what else to do besides laugh at his Dragonite's expense.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 0:07:46 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He waited with bated breath to see if the offer of food would work. The Dragonite seemed to be debating with himself, even looking towards Oliver, presumably to get some insight on what to do. However, he didn't bother checking to see if he was right, as his gaze remained fixed on the dragon Pokémon.
[break][beak]
It seemed that the Dragonite lost whatever battle he had been having and happily took the sandwich from him before eating it slowly. The way he was eating the sandwich reminded him of a kid with their favorite snack, if the kid was one of those who tried to savor every last bite. He couldn't say he had ever experienced that himself.
[break][break]
For a few more seconds, his gaze remained fixed on the Dragonite, until he heard the older male's laughter. Upon hearing his laughter, he turned his attention to the Ranger, who mentioned that peanut butter and banana sandwiches were the dragon types favorite food.
[break][break]
"I can see that. Wild Pokémon can be calmed by food. Though I'll admit that won't be a tactic I'll be trying with Fearow," he said, assuming he didn't need to explain why. "Thanks for overseeing my training. I enjoyed the opportunity to hone my skills."
[break][break]
"Perhaps we'll get to work together again sometime. I'm afraid I can't stick around any longer. I have some errands I must attend to," he told the older ranger. With that said, he released Rook from his Pokéball and got on the Corviknight, taking off.[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 3:19:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: