Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 22:09:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

The once-vibrant freesias would have arrived, wilted and withered, on 's doorstep. The note beside them was simple but elegant in its demand:[break][break]

"The night when the moon next wanes to its fullest, return to the place where we first met.[break][break]

I have finished biding my time. ~E."
[break]

The thick fog of the Borders pulled apart like a curtain as Elisabeth stepped into this realm, her Ruinous Beast comfortable as it reentered in its natural habitat. The looming jubokko tree that it crawled upon had instilled dread and fascination in Elisabeth, back before she understood what it was that beckoned her to this place that openly defied the living and the dead.[break][break]

Since then, even before Avatarship had claimed her, she'd spoken with many ghosts.[break][break]

Alexander Stone was one of them.[break][break]

The former councilman wouldn't expect to see her in this state: her hair black and wild, her eyes red as blood. And yet, she knew he would recognize her all the same. For all that things cycled, the core of what they were remained true.[break][break]

She had her own body, still, and her voice would betray her the moment she spoke his name aloud:[break][break]

"Stone. You came."[break][break]

Her smile flashed like the wink of an unsheathed blade in the darkness.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 8:03:23 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]dark-haired and wild and malignant is not what he is expecting but it is a sight to behold nonetheless.

after a moment, he responds over the spilling mist.

"elisabeth."

he raises a note pinched between his fingers.

"and to what do i owe the pleasure?"
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 17:14:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Alliances were new for her. In the past, she'd spun her Ariados's web in isolation, knowing better than to trust the prying eyes of those who feigned friendship.[break][break]

Here with him, she took risks she'd never dared to in that last decade. Power made her bold. A mutual misery made her empathize.[break][break]

"Have you found it?" Elisabeth asked him first. "Your reason for living."[break][break]

He'd declared love great enough to outweigh vengeance, but the last conversation they'd shared showed her that still he lacked an abundance of that joy. Bitterness, however, she suspected still existed within him yet.[break][break]

Why else would he meet her in this place of grudges unfulfilled by the dead?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 8:34:49 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]his hand lowers, palming the note back into his pocket as he shakes his head.

"it died when i did, perhaps never to return."

the first step is taken, drawing closer to her. the jubokko tree looms overhead.

"have you?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 5:25:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I have." Her answer sang with arrogance and conviction. A triumph sat in her carmine eyes, pride at this discovery that she'd once given up on ever achieving for herself. "We spoke once about being underestimated."[break][break]

The sanguine branches of the nearby tree brightened, the stench of the jubokko leaves intensifying as the gastropod that had infested its trunk revealed itself, its unsettling ochre glare settling on the white-haired man before it.[break][break]

Then its gaze turned to the woman that it had chosen as its Avatar, and the bond between them became evident in the way power shivered like a current between them.[break][break]

"I have finally come into my own strength."[break][break]

Invisible and unseen, the GRUDGES of this place stirred with Wo-chien's slow arrival, swirling around with the muffled cries of the dead and damned.[break][break]

"Are you ready to seize the chessboard for yourself, Stone? Or are you content to watch the living like the ghost you've already been?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:03:11 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]as the sanguine branches of the nearby tree brighten, his own shadow darkens, and from it comes a doublade SHADOW SNEAKING up to defend their champion.

his hand raises a moment later in an attempt to still the tension but there is no mistaking the rising GRUDGE he feels that accompanies the dead and damned.

he takes a moment to observe.

"and what exactly are you planning to seize?"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 21:51:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Revenge."[break][break]

At some point, when her old life in Kalos had become a despairing thing of day-after-day misery and repetition, that single word had become the fire that singlehandedly kept her alive.[break][break]

She'd trained her every movement and thought around killing that man with the coal-black eyes, until at last she'd toppled him from the great heights he'd sneered down on her from.[break][break]

The thrill of those years returned to her now as she studied , looking to see if he would feel the same energy that she did coursing through her veins. It spoke to a competitive spirit in her, a primal desire to survive by outwitting and outlasting those who dared to wrong her.[break][break]

"I will ruin ."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 3:38:21 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]revenge.

oh, how he wishes he could empathize, but it's a plight he would never wish upon anyone.

"many have tried."

he says, skeptical.

"what makes you different?"

is it the creature of GRUDGE that stares him down? or is it something else entirely?
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 5:28:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The seething resentment that emanated from her began to shift and solidify like smoke as her grin widened. MISTY TERRAIN seeped from her fingertips, painting the air with streaks of rosy-fingered dawn as the arid temperature around them cooled.[break][break]

"Because when he lost his power," she said, gesturing a hand so that a stream of pink light languidly arced behind her, "I claimed it, instead of him."[break][break]

extensive use of the fog can be used to alter a victim's personality. this can skewer their mental state. repeated exposure to this fog will prove addictive. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
[break][break]

She didn't have to explain the ramifications of such a thing to him. He'd already confessed to her the love that he'd harbored in his heart for . That little knowledge was enough for her to confirm this truth.[break][break]

It was why her voice softened as the mist rolled in around them in banks of fog, shrouding them both in the roseate expanse.[break][break]

"And because men like him always underestimate women like me."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 3:32:22 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the rise of a familiar MISTY TERRAIN is alarming. he immediately looks for , too distracted to remember the effects of the mist and what it will inveitably do to him.

"what is this?"

instead of retreating, he advances, drawing closer to her.

"tapu fini should be dead."

even if they had fought alongside each other in sootopolis, it had been under the pretense of what he believed to be the greater good. hoenn needs men like . but never would he trust the man nor his patron; not after all they have done.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 6:27:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You should know better than most that death is an impermanent state."[break][break]

The more he approached her, the thicker the fog around them both became, enveloping them both in its misty tendrils. Its density swallowed them whole, snapping shut like jaws formed of blushing cloud.[break][break]

And as he dared closer, the mist dared to intrude upon him in kind, stretching towards him with transgressive intent. He'd feel it creeping into his nostrils, his ears, his eyes, and flowing even through the folds of his clothing, seeking any possible way in that he'd allow them.[break][break]

Even into the deepest recesses of his heart, supposedly, if the words of rang true.[break][break]

"I was told to find Tapu Fini where it had fallen, and the deity saw fit to bless me with the strength it once gave to Silph. He doesn't know that it yet lives. And he doesn't know that I intend to wield it against him."[break][break]

A hand extended to the man in the rose-tinted haze, beckoning him. Her soothing voice wielded his admitted weakness against him with all the sharpness of a knife.[break][break]

"Join me in this. If not for what he might have done to me, for what he did to ."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 8:58:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the mask he so comfortably wears cracks under the enveloping MISTY TERRAIN only to be discarded entirely at the mention of , at all she has went through all because of one man and an entity beyond their understanding.

the same entity that calls out to him now.

the same entity that wants his help.

"you shouldn't—" words catch in a web of uncertainty and temptation as he considers his options. "—you can't trust it."

and yet his own hand extends toward it, hesitant and skeptical, but perhaps the promise of revenge is enough.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 23:13:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DEVIL MAKES A DEAL

MISSION

THE FOG THICKENS AT THE BEHEST OF ITS OWNER. when it becomes so suffocating that neither can see beyond its veil, is when it proves most potent. there’s no need for them to breath it in. in the same vein that TERRAIN exists, this too has no way to oppose its boundaries. as long as they exist within this twilight border, then they too will succumb to its effect.

like the MISTY TERRAIN the patron is known for, this domain lulls back to where they started. all life returns to nature; the living return to who they truly are—in this life or the next.

malicious intent seeps into his heart. unraveling the PRIMAL urge to rescind to his most human instincts: fight, kill, survive. the perfect boil to create the primordial soup of what it means to be alive.

MY CHAMPION, stews a voice that should be familiar yet distant. the he knows has long stepped out of the limelight. a recluse that values her family more than anything else. but her name still feels fresh. as if muttered by someone who has no business staining her namesake.

the MIST splits down the middle, revealing the only person capable of usurping elisabeth’s gift. TAPU FINI, reveals itself, arched forward, nearly lurching out of its shell.

YOU RETURN.

it reaches out where the mist had failed. webbed fingers look to realize what she sees before her. to touch his face, to know that he is real, someone who has found their way back into the realm of the living.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 4:56:11 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]it's dead.

's voice echoes with enough reassurance and confidence that makes him doubt the sight before him. the MISTY TERRAIN must be the mist of the border. the TAPU FINI must be a construct of his own mind.

but as he stares at webbed fingers that reach out toward him, though his first and natural instinct is to lean away, to avoid being touched by this deity responsible for so much hurt, the scales of his own conscience tips.

he needs to know if this is real. if what says is true. if this is how they will finally ruin the man responsible for far too much.

"yes."

he leans forward.

"i'm here to do what is right."

what is long overdue.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 5:18:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DEVIL MAKES A DEAL

MISSION

FORLORN INTIMACY BREAKS THE FACADE. another child of the mist has returned to her. she can feel it in his face. the warmth of the living. the homecoming of someone who has known her touch.

it brings an uncharacteristic smile to her face. an expression only one other person has earned. not . no, someone who still resents her to to this day. for humans do not understand the morals or intentions of their gods. they are woefully selfish, expecting the world to cater to their values.

the BERSERKER FOG dissipates at her whim. instead, familiar pink glitter takes up its space. it smells of life before the fall. a small token of appreciation for his cooperation.

no more words are said. only the passing sentiments between two beings. this world requires balance. one she is bound to maintain. it is the same promise she made . it is the one she bequeathed to him back in sootopolis.

is just the means to an end.

a secret she confides to her champion and masks with the retracting expression that dies into an ethereal pale. bigger threats loom on the horizon. one has taken her original host. now they must free him.

SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP, coerces, placing a hand onto his shoulder, a specter caught in limbo from a foreign universe.

these pokemon care little for intentions. they do what must be done. but here, once again, elisabeth lacks the history to carry out her master plan. for she could never turn their mother against her children. not until they turn their back on the matriarch.

only then will they give up their gift.

only then will they be ostracized like .

[attr="class","spiralpee"]