Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 5:48:52 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

The fog she'd summoned became something finer, glittering skeins threading through it like translucent pink silk.[break][break]

TAPU FINI's arrival, as ever, left her feeling insignificant in a way that WO-CHIEN never had; the indifference of this deity towards her felt as vast as the oceans she tended, and as fickle in the bestowing and rescinding of her gifts as the tides themselves.[break][break]

Elisabeth realized suddenly she'd become an actress in a play she didn't understand, stepping into its third act blindly. The first act had been acted out by , , and many others whose names history would remember as preceding her own.[break][break]

Had she stolen someone else's place on this stage, by taking the advice of that other world's Silph that day? Was she only an understudy for this being, performing someone else's part?[break][break]

How the Guardian looked upon now reminded Elisabeth of how the moon smiled upon the shoreline, gently beaming down at the former champion with an affection that the underboss did not recognize.[break][break]

"She knows you," Elisabeth murmured softly; whether she spoke of Tapu Fini or , she didn't know. In a sense, she supposed it was both. Envy, despite herself, curdled at the edges of her words. "Do you accept her, then?"[break][break]

hadn't. almost hadn't, either. Yet no such reluctance seemed to shine in this man's eyes.[break][break]

For the first time since she'd met him, seemed to truly be alive.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 6:44:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]three years ago, they stood across each other fighting an exhibition with no stakes to it. even then, he felt the wrath of NATURE'S MADNESS. felt the imbalance the MISTY TERRAIN brought forth.

one year ago, they fought alongside each other as the balance of life and death shifted. one life for another. at least, that was how it was meant to be.

but he returned.

and now, the world requires balance.

's voice is but a mere whisper in the background that never quite reaches him.

once enemies, now allies.

"i accept."
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 5:54:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DEVIL MAKES A DEAL

MISSION

HIS ACCEPTANCE IS ENOUGH TO CAUSE THE POKEMON TO JUMP FOR JOY. it springs up as the mermaid gives an approving clap, eyes squinted against the curl of her smile. it seems genuine, at face value, but so too do sirens right before they lure their prey. different morals and standards for different creatures.

reunited with one of her children, the pokemon now turns to elisabeth, approving of her company. the look gives her is a reminder of their last conversation.

for now, this is sufficient, and the pokemon returns to what it knows best. a stalwart backdrop in a play between people.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 6:44:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

So the act continued, the misty curtain parting as the leading man accepted his role. Elisabeth beheld the joy of her patron with misgiving, unsettled by the Guardian's sheer exuberance.[break][break]

Her gods rarely delighted in kindnesses, or so Elisabeth privately believed.[break][break]

"Then I have need of you," she interjected, taking the spotlight from him as her voice rose. "I know you are capable of creating great and terrible weaponry, Stone."[break][break]

Capable of killing a god, had begged of her, with an arrow that her Naganadel would bless with its cruel poisons.[break][break]

"I would ask you to grant me that same boon. You needn't be the active hand in these affairs, but you can be the blade by which they unfold."[break][break]

She wasn't so blind to her own limitations to put all her faith in the gods that had chosen her.[break][break]

Some specialties remained her own.[break][break]

"What do you know of Nihilego neurotoxins?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 4:46:06 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]what an odd display of joy he is met with. it almost feels out of place, but he attributes it to the effects of the border, a realm unknown and deadly.

his own smile lingers even as tapu fini fades away.

"i often worry if that is what will remain of my legacy."

alexander stone, weapons manufacturer. how ironic that would be for a man who has spent most of his life advocating for peace.

"not much but i've read that they can be utilized."

weaponized, rather.

"i assume you have some?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 0:31:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I do," she confirmed, releasing a Nihilego from its Pokeball. The Ultra Beast's bell-like crown glimmered eerily in the light, drifting in mid-air as if floating through the sea.[break][break]

It didn't dare encroach on , or come too close to Tapu Fini drifting nearby. It knew its place in the hierarchy of things.[break][break]

"I'm sure you've read the files of and others like her who have been victim to its gruesome effects," she continued, sparing him a curious glance. "How its neurotoxin drives men mad, and into a state of hysteria and panic. Left malleable to control from outside forces."[break][break]

She let the knowledge sink in, seeping into his consciousness like a poison of its own, before she added:[break][break]

"I am uniquely immune to such a thing. Therefore, I'd have you create a way for me to weaponize this powerful neurotoxin in a gaseous state. One that cannot help but be breathed in."[break][break]

Much like the mist that surrounded them now.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 8:13:25 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]the mention of isn't unexpected but it remains bitter all the same. his friendship with her has allowed him a deeper insight into all the wrong that has befallen her, and among the worst rank the effects of the nihilego toxin.

"i've crafted similar tools before," he thinks of and her arrows, "but none of ultra beast nature."

he peers over at the nihilego, uncomfortable by its presence.

"i need your reassurance that this will only be used on him and only him."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 14:51:41 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Honor. She'd forgotten what that kind of conviction sounded like, pure and shining with its own unshakeable truth. Men that professed such things often proved the worst hypocrites the world had to offer, in her experience.[break][break]

Perhaps was one of them, fashioning tools of war even as he advocated for peace.[break][break]

Perhaps he was the worst of them, saving a man's life only to jeopardize it later.[break][break]

It would be easy enough to lie to him, but something stopped from doing so. Forging alliances had never been her forte, and if this was all he asked of her to form this one, then she could acquiesce.[break][break]

"I swear on my mother's grave," Elisabeth vowed, the oath bearing a solemnity that the Borders and the presence of Tapu Fini alike weighed greater than idle words whispered on mortal soil. "This weapon shall only harm him. You have my word."[break][break]

She could feel Tapu Fini's vacant blue eyes watching her, assessing the Avatar's own intentions for herself.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 9:42:44 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]you have my word.

and so a pact has been made, breathed into existence in the realm of the dead where 's soul will eventually reside in. would the man return the same way alexander had? he briefly wonders.

he nods, then raises his hand as he adds:

"no one can know about this."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:11:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'll say nothing of your involvement, then," she agreed, privately intrigued by the way he operated in secrecy.[break][break]

What would the League think of this unholy alliance? A former councilman and the blight of Rocket, agreeing to take down a man many considered Hoenn's best chance at survival.[break][break]

She turned on her heel to depart, waiting for her patrons to follow her.[break][break]

Wo-chien moved first, as comfortable in her shadow as darkness itself. She wouldn't see if Tapu Fini lingered or not.[break][break]

Jealousy stabbed at her still, from how that deity had looked upon others the Guardian seemed to favor more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
DEVIL MAKE A DEAL
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 4:13:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: