Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Isaac Has IBS (Insanely Beautiful Soul)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:42:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]That angelic smile, backdropped by air heavy enough to suffocate in, made Isaac's heart ache. He knew, before Chu-e even said a word, that something had changed. He tried to take back his words or apologize, but it was too late. Before he could even open his mouth, what Chu-e showed him made it snap shut.[break][break]

A napkin, absolutely soaked in blood.[break][break]

"Chu-e . . . " Isaac didn't know what to say. He didn't know what not to say. Before long, the words came tumbling out like an avalanche. "I-I know a healer. Maybe I could-" , jaded as he was by the faction war, had no chance of showing in Sootopolis of all places. Even if he did, his specialty was regeneration. That, if anything, would only prolong Chu-e's agony.[break][break]

"Or maybe knows-" Knows what? The agony that is eternal life? The death march towards inevitable loss until he and he alone remained? The feeling of being betrayed by his own body? Yeah. No. Chu-e already knew all of that too well. Even , who could rewrite reality itself, couldn't rewrite what was happening here. A small, sad smile spread across Isaac's face.[break][break]

"There's really nothing I can do about this one, huh?"[break][break]

Impossible was a word that, in Hoenn, became more hollow by the day. Gods roamed the land. Other realities bled into their own. Isaac himself had spent 20 years as Galarian royalty in a memory of a dream. Even in the face of all of that, one thing enwrapped the region in its clutches. From large scale war to small, quiet moments like this, it was one of the few inevitabilities in this world.[break][break]

Perhaps it wasn't Rocket that Chu-e was trying to protect from.[break][break]

Isaac knew the lines between bravery, foolishness, and insanity. Even he knew better than to try and stand against reality. Instead, he'd just have to do the next best thing. With steely focus in his eye, he adjusted himself in his seat and prepared to be the best apprentice Chu-e could ever ask for.[break][break]

"Bring it on, boss."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:53:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is only one, final, somber shake of the head.[break][break]

Then Chu-e allows the moment to pass, much like they know they will in the coming months.[break][break]

Without Necrozma knitting together the very fabric of who Chu-e was for it's own gain, the seams they desperately clung to had been unraveling.[break][break]

But, with that, the two of them will push forward.[break][break]

A small vial is plucked from Chu-e's pocket and slid to Isaac. It's medical, filled with something clear and faintly citrus.[break][break]

"This is what I put in your water. And your homework. Take that and analyze it with as detailed notes as you know how. I'll tell you what you missed when we meet up again."[break][break]

But, even in the face of death, there is something flinty in Chu-e's eyes.[break][break]

"We'll need to go to my bedroom for the next test. I don't have a proper medical table to strap you in yet, so my bed will have to do."

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:27:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac was not a chemistry man. If he was going to be Chu-e's hands for a round of self surgery, he was going to have to be. A poison he already knew wreaked havoc on his insides would be as good of a start as any. "I'm going to guess you don't mean take in that sense," Isaac said, because something told him it wasn't supposed to just give him a tummyache.[break][break]

Apparently, it wouldn't be the only thing Isaac would take today.[break][break]

"Really." His eye narrowed suspiciously in the face of an impromptu bondage session. "There isn't a single other surface in this house we can rig up for this. We're just tying me to your bed. That's how this is playing out."[break][break]

And to think, he'd just gotten back on the market.[break][break]

"Honestly? I'll take it. Gonna be less hell on my back than a table, anyway." Maybe he shouldn't look this gift Horsea in the mouth. "But we're keeping my pants on, alright?"

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 6:25:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It could. I won't stop you." But Chu-e certainly wouldn't recommend it is what they don't say.[break][break]

But, dares to tread into water's he shouldn't have. Chu-e, this time, had meant the recommendation of a bed innocently. They had just moved in! They didn't even have all the the rooms furnished completely yet.[break][break]

It is at least something to focus on other than bloody tissues in the trash.[break][break]

So Chu-e cocks their head to the side.[break][break]

"If my bed isn't exciting enough for you... I can bend you over this table here. Maybe... spread you out on one of the counters? But I'd have to crawl between your legs for that... or maybe you don't mind getting dirty on the floor?"[break][break]

It's all said with a faux innocence, Chu-e widening their eyes into big blue sheens of purity. This doesn't match their tone, which has taken on a slightly breathy and sultry edge.[break][break]

Chu-e stretches and walks out of the room, flicking Isaac's nose as they pass.[break][break]

"Don't play games you can't win. The pants only come off if you manage to impress me."[break][break]

Then they saunter off to the bedroom as promised.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 14:00:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh. That was new.[break][break]

Isaac had never experienced a full body shutdown before. Hearing Chu-e's breathy, innuendo-laden ramble about all the non-bed places he could take Isaac changed that. It was the dirtiest talk he'd ever heard outside of his ex's bedroom, without a shred of the prep time.[break][break]

Chu-e didn't even need to look back at the blushing, silent mess Isaac had been reduced to. They flounced out knowing damn well that their victory had been assured. The little flick to the nose was just a last little show of dominance for the road.[break][break]

Lost for words for the first time in his life, Isaac followed in Chu-e's wake. At least these tests were going to be chaste and clinical.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 7:34:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It was very sad for today. Not only had he poked a sleeping dragon, but said dragon had found a very funny place to poke at.[break][break]

And poke Chu-e would. At least for today. Maybe in the future, but not as thick. It just depended on what Isaac did and how he responded.[break][break]

The bed had already been cleared off, some type of tarp laid over top of it. Chu-e was rummaging around in the top drawer of his bedside table, back to the other.[break][break]

Isaac would have a few moments to observe the room. It was the most put together out of everything so far. A vanity sat across from the bed, a mix of perfumes, make up, and pills bottles (both over the counter and prescription) sat in a mess. The closet was half open, a few dresses hanging next to regular clothing. The bedside table that Chu-e was rummaging in was covered in books, mostly fairy tales if Isaac read any of the spines.[break][break]

But mostly it was covered in pictures.[break][break]

Most of them were of . Some of them in glossy print and others printed from what was probably their phone. Her asleep on the couch with Reiner, holding up an invention, some of them posed together. A few were of friends. One of them, almost hidden in the corner, was a wedding photo. Chu-e stood next to their (at the time) new husband, healthy and young and beaming at the camera.[break][break]

That one was faded and weathered. Chu-e did not wear a ring now.[break][break]

"Okay, lay back and starfish for me. I'm strapping you down." Chu-e whirled around suddenly, having found what they were looking for.[break][break]

"Don't want you clawing your eyes out. Which do you want?"[break][break]

A brow is raised. In one hand, Chu-e is holding a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs. In the other, a bright red silk rope. Neither of these things were meant for just restraint.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 22:43:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]If there was any fear that Chu-e had turned their back on , that vanished the second he saw their end table. The photos littered across it were proof that they were the proudest of papas. What Isaac would have given for Eris to see it, and know that even through their untimely separation she would always be loved.[break][break]

He knew it could never happen. In Chu-e's mind, Eris was better off without them. Their mind was made up. What was Isaac supposed to do about it? Force the hand of someone who was dying right before his eyes? Put them at risk and snatch them away from their home just to give Eris a few more years before the inevitable?[break][break]

Arceus knows it was hard enough to leave Rocket once.[break][break]

These sober, serious thoughts were shaken in an instant. Chu-e had found what they were looking for, and the whiplash smashed into Isaac like an isekai truck. There was no way in hell the only things Chu-e had to tie him down with were sex toys. "You're totally doing this on purpose," he grumbled, and yet what else could he do but give his choices serious thought?[break][break]

"The handcuffs have padding at least" he said as he laid back on the bed, stretching himself out best he could. He got to keep his clothes. That was a small mercy. "Like hell am I dealing with rope burn on top of everything else today."[break][break]

With that last bit of consent, it was time for them to get this show on the road.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 2:01:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I am." Pleased with themself, Chu-e sauntered over to on the bed. The ankles of his pants were pulled up, scandalous, just long enough for Chu-e to clip one link of the cuff around. The other was clipped to the wooden pole of the bed-frame. This was repeated for the other leg.[break][break]

Then Chu-e slid around to clip a cuff around Isaac's wrist, pulling it up to secure it.[break][break]

Chu-e paused, head tilted as they glanced down on the other.[break][break]

There was a ghost of a smirk before it vanished.[break][break]

Instead of walking around, Chu-e crawled up onto the bed with Isaac. They threw a leg over the blond man's hips, seating on his lap. Looking down on the other, Chu-e slid down, to press chest to chest, the handcuff clicking over Isaac's last free limb. But, it wasn't secured yet.[break][break]

Sweet and low, Chu-e nosed close to Isaac's cheek before whispering in his ear.[break][break]

"Silk only leaves marks if you want it to."[break][break]

The softest of kisses, more just a brush of lips, is pressed to behind his ear. It's not a kiss, but a warning, of something simmering under the surface.[break][break]

The last click of the handcuff.[break][break]

Then Chu-e pulls back, hand balanced on Isaac's chest as he sits up.[break][break]

"Don't start anymore games with me unless you intend to finish them." There was no three strikes. If Isaac crossed that line again, Chu-e would take it as permission.[break][break]

And Chu-e never lost that particular game.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 4:07:46 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh.[break][break]

Isaac hadn't asked for this, but that didn't make the pressure on his chest and the tingles in his ear any less of a rush. Ugh. Chu-e had warned him not to play the game if he wasn't in it to win it, but Isaac wasn't even trying to play! Was he just that naturally submissive and b-[break][break]

Nnnnnnnnnnnnope. Isaac was never using that phrase again. Fucking Chu-e.[break][break]

At this point, Isaac knew anything he said could, and oh so eagerly would, be used against him. Worse yet, they'd be used by a master of the craft, someone whose ability to mess with minds extended far beyond the poisons they were here to crack the mysteries behind. Their warning (or was it an invitation?) lingered in Isaac's mind as he looked up towards them.[break][break]

Perhaps the only winning moves was not to play. In lieu of giving Chu-e more ammo, Isaac simply gave a nod of response.[break][break]

Fuck. He was totally getting called a good boy for this, wasn't he?

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 4:38:24 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Good boy." Chu-e said, as @isascmerlo correctly predicted. They cap it off by flicking the blond's nose again. Chu-e wiggles their hips some, the tease, before properly sitting back.[break][break]

They lift their hand to give a sharp whistle. It echo in the house for a moment.[break][break]

Then the door opens, a Gardevoir walking inside. One of his hands is half missing, plus a scar over his eyes. Prince flicks his eyes over Isaac, then their position. He meets Isaac's eyes with clear judgment on his stoic features.[break][break]

"Thank you." Chu-e unfurls their hand, the syringe full of red liquid adjusted with slightly; didn't want to accidentally shoot straight air into Isaac's veins and kill him, after all.[break][break]

"You ready? It's gunna hurt."[break][break]

But Chu-e didn't give Isaac time to mentally prepare.[break][break]

The silk rope was shoved into his mouth, then the needle jammed into the side of his neck.[break][break]

And all Isaac would know it pain.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 14:08:17 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"With everything you throw at me? How'm I supposed to be-!!!"[break][break]

Even if Isaac had used his precious little time to steel himself, he wouldn't have been prepared. The little IBS inducing glass of water was a merry prank compared to what fresh hell Chu-e had just injected into his veins. His body tensed up. His jaw clenched the silk rope for dear life. His eye widened and his pupil dilated.[break][break]

Perhaps it would be a nostalgic sound for Chu-e; muffled, panicked screams smothered in silk.[break][break]

Isaac had been through a lot of pain, but most of it was external. He could always face it head on, rally against it, and refuse to go gentle into the good night. This was different. His arms and legs were shackled, leaving him incapable of so much as thrashing in response. All he could do was lie back, stare at the ceiling, and let the agony take him.[break][break]

It was a sacrifice. If he was to properly help Chu-e, he'd need to know what was at stake. This was his answer. This was the agony he'd have to put Chu-e through. If anything, with Chu-e's hypertolerance, he'd have to put them through worse. One wrong move could kill them. One slightly wronger move could break them. Chu-e was putting a level of trust in him whose power and gravity he'd only now understood.[break][break]

Or, more accurately, he'd understand when he had time to process this later. Right now, all he understood was pain, pain, and more pain.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 14:34:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It is with the gentlest of shifting that Chu-e can manage. They slide off of the other and back to the floor. A small hum before they lean over and press a peck to 's forehead.[break][break]

Much like the first ghost of a kiss wasn't really a kiss, this one is a peace offering.[break][break]

"Prince."[break][break]

A stethoscope is placed in Chu-e's hands. They press it to Isaac's chest, listening close and blocking out the screams. The nostalgia from the sound is disgusting. A finger is pressed to a pulse point, lips moving to quietly count the BPM of the poison.[break][break]

A sharp breath.[break][break]

Isaac would feel it press against his raw and aching mind. The psychic energy. Prince's mind brushes against his own, the Telepathy not masking the Gardevoir's own curiosity and contempt for the man writhing on Chu-e's bed. It seeps into the forming cracks of the other's mind like molten gold, weighty and unbalanced.[break][break]

Chu-e forces one of Isaac's eyes open between fingers and clicks a penlight.[break][break]

"Isaac. I need you to listen to me. Don't panic. Trust me."[break][break]

There is a tug of the energy. Isaac would be able to feel it as it slithered over his mind. Invasive, as if the Psychic type was trying to reach into the raw wound the poison was making. Invade his very psyche.[break][break]

It was the sensation of clay being softened to shape, only his brain was the clay.[break][break]

A growing sensation of something being ripped, being taken away-[break][break]

Then it popped like a bubble.[break][break]

The pain was gone. The kneading fingers receded from Isaac's mind. The pinprick of another needle in his neck was the only sensation left in his own skin.[break][break]

And Chu-e leaning over him, blue eyes stark and brows knit and they frowned down over him.[break][break]

It was darker in the room than when Isaac had come in.[break][break]

"Are you with me?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 15:06:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Bit by bit, other sensations started to make their way through the haze of pain. First came pressure, the weight of a superior mind pressing against his own. Next came contempt, his handler making it all too clear how he felt about the victim strapped to his workbench.[break][break]

Sonething was digging through his brain. Every last fold and wrinkle was unraveled. Every hole and wound was dug into. No matter how hard Isaac tried to focus, he was helpless to resist. Even when he could find clarity through the pain, his feeble efforts were brushed aside like it was nothing.[break][break]

Then he felt the pull.[break][break]

Isaac's fingers clenched, as if grabbing in the physical world would strengthen his mental grip as well. His eye squeezed shut with enough force to wrinkle his forehead and strain his vision. As he realized what was going on, he could only mutter a panicked "No no no no no no no" under his breath.[break][break]

Then, as suddenly as it started, it stopped.[break][break]

Isaac weakly creaked an eye open. Same bed. Same city. Same Chu-e. He didn't feel any different. Was that a good sign? Or was that a sign it had worked all too perfectly? The reality dawned on Isaac that, if Chu-e were to snip off parts of his brain, he'd never even realize what had changed.[break][break]

"You told me you wouldn't." His eye was wide, his voice was hushed, and a familiar betrayal was written all over his face.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 15:16:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A streetlight shines from a window, the window open. Warm, night air breezes into the room. It's stifling, still, with that is between them, now.[break][break]

"You shouldn't trust people like me." Is all Chu-e answers, at first. A lemon wedge is pressed gently to 's lips, tart. It seems almost sad when they say it, some melancholy coloring their voice and eyes speaking of some deeper revelation. One that Isaac didn't have all the puzzle pieces to see just yet.[break][break]

They wipe down the pinprick mark on Isaac's throat and it's gentle.[break][break]

But however it might sound, it's not an admission of guilt.[break][break]

The bond of Isaac's captivity are released, fuzzy pink handcuffs sitting heavy on the bed. His wrists would still be sore from whatever had happened to his body while his mind was occupied in that other space.[break][break]

"I had to pull you out early. You were about to have a heart attack."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 15:45:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Before Isaac could ask what the fresh hell was going on, he was silenced by lemons. At some point, tge lines between genuine procedure, impish pranking, and flat out torture hsd blurred, and Isaac was afraid to ask which parts fell in which bucket. He was fairly certain the lemon wasn't torture, at least.[break][break]

"I know." Never trust a snake. Never trust a Rocket higher up. Never trust a shameless flirt. Chu-e was all those and then some. "But that's not gonna stop me from helping you, damnit." It was the least he could do for them. It was the least he could do for .[break][break]

Even this least was a Herculean effort. Isaac paled as he looked out the window, trying to reconcile the dusky skies with Chu-e's admission of an "early" end. The worst pain he'd experienced in his life, taking ling enough to swallow up nearly an entire day, had been little more than an appetizer.[break][break]

"I'd ask how you figured this out, but something tells me I don't want to know." The process itself was torture. The road to discovering it had to be a crime against humanity. Harnessing it, even if only one time, even if only to reverse its evils, felt like carrying an atom bomb.[break][break]

How Chu-e could hold onto that knowledge and still be themself was terrifying to ponder.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]