1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Salt in the Wound (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 18:03:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Was Amor here to gloat? A little bit, did know that? Absolutely not. Rather than brag with his words he instead bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers, it was top dollar, the only difference is that, this bouquet is one that you would lay at someones grave. To pay your respects to the dearly departed. For Amor it was a very subtle joke about him being correct about the League, and her being wrong. She wouldn't know that until much later, if she ever found out. Though silently bragging was only one part of his visit. Ever since their memories had been restored, they had limited contact between each other so as to not slip up, and give away that they had in essence sort of been working together.

Amor however needed to be around someone that he didn't have to put on airs with, everyone in Rocket was a bit to tense for the most part. And he certainly couldn't cut loose with most people from the League. Starting a conversation with he was now one of Rocket's Head Scientists with them would probably get him arrested. Which left him with Elinor, she was his top pick anyway, and he also wanted to check in on her after the incident where she got kidnapped.

Unfortunately he hadn't been able to see her during that time, not that she would have wanted to see him probably while she was being tortured. Regardless perhaps a friendly face would brighten her spirits, and hopefully she wouldn't shoot him.

So he made his way up to the top floor of the building that she lived in, she was in the Penthouse, and he knocked on the door easily. Of course he could have invited her to his manor, but this seemed like a better option.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:08:14 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Java the Porygon-Z alerted her to the knocking at her front door. She wasn’t expecting visitors.

She wasn’t expecting much of anything, which was why she was currently dressed casually, jogging pants and a loose t-shirt. The sort of thing you’d wear when you had no intentions of going outside.

She quickly rushed a comb through her long pink hair to look somewhat presentable before making her way to the door.

For a moment she halted, peeped through the peephole and saw the last person in the world she’d expect to see.

. She took a deep breath, cursed herself for not looking more presentable and then put on the brightest facade she could possibly smear upon her face.

And then she opened the door beaming a bright smile at the man in front of her as she she spoke.

“Hi.”

OOC: N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:18:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

When she opened the door he could see the mask, because it was one that he wore all the time himself. It was the one he wore when meeting with clients, business partners, or females that he wanted to take home for the night. One look at her, and he knew that she wasn't really smiling, but instead he smiled back, his usual charming smile.

"Hello Elinor...." His voice was lower, things had changed him in Galar. Instead of speaking further he held out the bouquet to her still smiling gently. "I thought perhaps to pay you a visit....I know things have been....Rough...." That was an understatement he knew exactly what she had been through. Though if he said he was sorry it would seem shallow, pedantic, and like he was just trying to pander to her.

In contrast he was dressed in his usual black kalosian suit. A red handkerchief in his breast pocket, and only one pokeball at his belt. It was a sign of how much he trusted her that only brought one pokemon. Whether she knew that or not.

"May I come in...?" He asked her simply with a tilt of his head.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:40:39 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
She appreciated Amor’s gesture. She appreciated the fact he didn’t try to apologize for what had happened. Her time in Rocket prison, though it felt so long ago, it was less than four months ago. The scars of that visit are still very visible upon her arms. But she wasn’t going to hide them, not now. She wouldn’t give Rocket that satisfaction.

“Thank you. I appreciate that.” And she did. And as she took the bouquet she couldn't help but realize that Amor was the only one other than that had put in the effort to check up on her.

Mild surprise caught her as Amor asked to be let in. The thought hadn’t even crossed her mind. “Oh, sure.” She stepped back letting him walk into her apartment. If it wasn’t already evident before then it certainly was now that Elinor was definitely not in her A game right now.

“So, how have you been doing?” Elinor asked as she led Amor to her living room. Where one with keen eyes might notice something peculiar. Couch, table, flatscreen tv, and all the other furniture in here seemed sparkling clean. Not a single speck of dust or even scratch upon them, as if they had never seen use.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:57:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He observed the room, and he found his brow furrowing with worry. Even in his large mansion, everything saw some use at some point or another. This however, this was disconcerting, and he wondered just how much damage she had taken. Had anyone come to check on her? Did anyone care? Another layer of hatred was added to his heart for the League, but he let it settle quietly. Standing in the living room he didn't hesitate he didn't want to put her off, and so he sat down on the sofa resting one arm on the rest, and just gazing at her.

"I have been better, and I have been worse. As you well know...." She had visited him after his incident with . Well he had sort of summoned her, but she had come nonetheless. One good turn deserved another, and Amor never forgot acts of kindness. "I may or may not have pissed off some of my associates by attacking one of them at his club during a celebration...." He spoke with an easy smile. She was one of the few people who knew that he had joined Rocket, so she would understand. "So it would seem that I am a little volatile....But that is nothing new." It wouldn't be the first time he attacked someone recklessly, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

"How about you....How are you....?" When he asked the question his tone shifted, it was serious, lower, and softer. Amor didn't let the worry show on his face, or in his voice, but he saw the state of her. Her clothes were messy, but her living was clean from disuse. She must've been driving herself mad in this place, at least that's how it appeared to him. If no one was helping her....Then he would.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 20:25:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor listened as she did best. She raised an eyebrow in surprise when Amor gave her the news of his little situation with one of his associates. “I presume there was a good reason for this little altercation?” The question was rhetorical, which the tone in her voice would easily reveal. She hadn’t known Amor to do things without good reason.

She took a seat on the Sofa as well, putting herself in such a position that she could easily keep eye contact as they spoke.

Not long after taking a seat Amor cornered her with a heavy hitting question.

She noticed the shift in his tone. While she noticed no worry in the way he carried himself or spoke, the very fact that his tone shifted was indication enough.

For a moment she considered a little white lie. But she had a feeling Amor would see through it immediately. And so she slowly allowed the facade to fall. Her smile came to an end, the fake light in her eyes darkened softly as the words began to leave her lips. “Honestly? I am not doing good.”

Admittance…

“And it's not only because of my little forced vacation.” She figured there was no point in reminding Amor of the Kidnapping too bluntly. “I don’t know if you’ve heard yet or not. But I’ve been fired.” Anger, sadness and frustration began to show their signs in her face as admitted this grim fact.

Perhaps the words hadn’t been that exactly. But to her it might as well have been.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 14:35:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I figured as much....This place looks far to clean...." He stated to her, and then he just wrapped his arm around her, and pulled her in for a hug. Of course he knew she had the rough of it, being tortured for information, being busted out, and then getting let go of your position. That would do a number on someone, and he realized she had been here facing it all alone. It didn't feel like others had visited her, it didn't even look like anyone cared. Which only made him despise the League further. For them to do this to one of their own. "I think you should just let it all out....I can tell it's been gouging you out...." Elinor was a strong woman, and he wondered if she had truly just let it all go yet?

If she had then him hugging her like this was going to be very awkward for the both of them, but he was committed now. So he gave her a literal shoulder to cry on.

"I'm sorry I didn't find out about your captivity sooner....I would have done something...." What he could have done at that time as a mere grunt he didn't know, but he would have figured something out. "I'm sorry I didn't visit sooner...." It was genuine, despite him having come here to brag, she was a friend in need. Perhaps he could give her this one small comfort to make the rest of her days easier.

Everyone needed a little help every once in a while, she was no exception to that, and so he gave her the chance to simply let the dam fully break. Even if she didn't he was still gonna hug her, the way her voice had sounded....She needed one.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 6:16:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: