Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,848 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
genesis [m]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 19:47:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"E-Email...?" Howard paled slightly at that. Not because he was being asked by Lulu Flint, but because operating an email was akin to performing brain surgery. He understood dozens of old languages, but email was not one of them. It wasn't like he had a choice. If he said no, he'd disrespect his colleague, and look a total tool. What other route was there but a trial by fire? "Very well. I would be honored. I'll be on site for a while, due to reassignment."

Great, now she was looking at him funny. Did he say something foolish? That was a no-brainer, but what exactly? Howard said a lot of things, most of it nonsense, so it was hard to discern what nonsense would earn Lulu's ire. His distance from Team Rocket, perhaps?

"Think about how I feel." Howard consoled her. "Being an archaeologist is only vaguely useful when reality is collapsing in on us. I feel as useful as a Porygon without access to the internet."

Did Porygon use the internet? Howard didn't know. All he knew was that he was getting judged for something.

"Here. I'll write my email down as well." Howard produced a post-it note and scribbled an email address down. "I hope pen and paper is fine. I'm old-school." And incapable of operating a computer, He thought to himself.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
genesis [m]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 22:58:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she noted his sudden stutter and hesitance with the briefest furrow of her brow, but didn't mention it.[break][break]

”wonderful.” she was not sure where ‘on site’ might be for him, it sounded like he would be close. rocket could utilize him for plenty.[break][break]

”you’re far from useless, howard. time is increasingly strange in hoenn. as we glimpse into the past, we are discovering artifacts and cultures often unfamiliar to us. perhaps your talent and expertise are more valuable than ever.”[break][break]

a notepad was taken from the pocket of her labcoat, hardly better than howard’s post-it note.[break][break]

”quite alright. i am too. it perplexes my colleagues.” she worked machines, after all.[break][break]

the email was written down and the note torn off and handed to him. the lettering was odd, angular with too-sharp edges and jumbled in a way that was scarcely legible. upon inspection, he might make out the address canyon@ravine.net.[break][break]

”do you have questions?”

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: a paradox problem[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,848 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
genesis [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:14:51 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"..." Howard peered at the address for several seconds, before looking up at Lulu. He looked back at the note again, and raised an eyebrow. Shit, was that a R or a B? Team Rocket emails were an adventure, because those who were publicly known often had one dedicated strictly for Team Rocket alone. Howard wasn't risking his doctorate and position within the academic field. There was a reason his identity was relatively secret outside of the organization.

"..." It was impossible to determine what this meant. Howard's eyebrow raised even higher. He spoke dozens of languages, dozens, and most of them were dead. He did not speak or read whatever this one was.

Handwriting classes were as extinct as dinosaurs, it seemed.

"Nope! No questions." Howard slipped the note into his pocket. The address he had scribbled onto the note with Lulu was beautifully written, 'mezogiaball421@tossmail.com'. Whatever the hell that meant.

"Don't feel obligated to indulge me. Only the future will tell what uses we will have to our lovely superiors." Howard's tone was as dry as a desert. "Though I will say it's quite interesting, to rely on the future to dictate the use of the past. Oh well."

Step. Step. Step. The archaeologist turned away and looked around the lab.

"Hmm... Perhaps a lab coat is in order. I haven't worn one since I got out of grad school!" The archaeologist laughed, before raising a hand as he walked towards the door, his Cradily following. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Lulu. Keep in touch!"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
genesis [m]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 4:09:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

lulu seemed oblivious to his struggle, blinking at the length of silence between them. then, when he handed over the post-it note, she took it and looked it over briefly, assessing, ”hm. nice penmanship.”[break][break]

it wasn’t necessarily approval in her tone. in fact, there was a trace of something unhappy. bitterness? envy, perhaps?[break][break]

what the fuck’s a mezogiaball? she wondered–but she was quickly drawn out of such wondering by his parting words. a few stuck out to her in particular.[break][break]

our lovely superiors.[break][break]

she quirked a brow at what she could only perceive as insincerity. while her hatred for walsh had withstood the test of time, the underbosses were close to her for what they had shared. one a brother, one a former live-in lover, one a former entrusted colleague.[break][break]

her own disagreements with team rocket had grown in silence. while before, she had snarled at any hint of disloyalty, her lack of power had rendered her toothless. a vacation had relieved the instinct to bite.[break][break]

she found that, surprisingly, she no longer cared, which was a strange and somewhat isolating thing to realize.[break][break]

she watched howard walk out, calling a somewhat late response before he disappeared, ”don’t forget the lab coat next time!”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]mission: a paradox problem[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
genesis [m]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 17:09:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: