Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & ELISABETH #2
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 20:46:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your granted a vision of the future. Everything is played out in stunning clarity. Though the setting and involved persons may be unfamiliar (or familiar), there is an eerie sense of logical connectivity. In other words, you feel like this future is possible... despite your current state and no matter how outlandish the divination may be.[break][break]

However, you're still uncertain whether this future is real or inevitable.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Come to.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 23:30:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

COME TO
[break]

"I'm—"[break][break]

What was he? How to describe the sensations that had racked his body? A wave of debilitating exhaustion, a foreboding unease, all mixed within a rush of some tantalizing premonition... [break][break]

"Fine." And he was. The vision came and went, ebbing already in the tide of his memory. [break][break]

took his companion's hand and squeezed, lightly, familiarly, comfortingly, as he rose to his feet. He saw the fear in her eyes when he looked up, however, and instinctively acted to assuage the feeling.[break][break]

"Just fine, hm? Now let's leave this place, mon fleur." With that said, he tucked a strand of her hair behind one ear, even as it pixelated within his hand.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 pts[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 5:02:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

COME TO

[break]

'Fine,' he reassured her, and although she wanted to believe him, she wasn't sure she could. This simulation always felt far too real to her, despite knowing it wasn't a true reflection of reality.[break][break]

It felt like a far worse version of Macro Cosmos's little games, with pain and terror that cut through you with frightening accuracy.[break][break]

But that meant other things felt real, too.[break][break]

The gentle touch of him brushing back a strand of her hair brought to mind a distant memory of a rose-filled meadow, the world slowing down between them as she contemplated what it might be like to fall from the heights someone like him promised her. At some point, she'd taken the plunge and thrown herself from that cliff.[break][break]

When would she finally feel the impact of that decision, crushing and devastating as all such surrenders inevitably were meant to be?[break][break]

"I will follow you, then," Elisabeth said, gently taking his hand in hers. She hated this place, with its paranoia and its false visions. She hated how easily illusions tricked her, always.[break][break]

She hated how much she didn't want this one to be true for him.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 PTS[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:09:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: