Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & ELISABETH #2
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:48:07 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:01:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

FIGHT THE PULL
[break]

and entered into a dark, familiar scene. The Ruins of Alph, where myriad UNOWN remained entombed. They did not rest, however, and instead felt compelled to communication... to a cacophonous degree.[break][break]

"Are you able to silence these infernal creatures?" Barnaby asked, the implication being that somehow now possessed a newfound power through WO-CHIEN or TAPU FINI that could be of use. [break][break]

Two Legendary Pokémon at her heel — surely she could do something to influence the simulation, right?

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 pts[break]
TOTAL CURIOS: 1

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 3:50:08 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

FIGHT THE PULL

[break]

"If you like," Elisabeth replied with a light roll of her shoulders. The ground did not tremble beneath their feet; no hideous vines sprouted out from the surrounding ruins. Instead, Elisabeth closed her eyes, inhaling deeply as she centered herself.[break][break]

When she exhaled, glittering pink mist breathed out from her lips, swiftly building to a foggy expanse that surrounded them on all sides like cloudy walls, closing in on them.[break][break]

elisabeth can also expel a fog that causes affected targets to enter a BERSERK TRANCE. this can be used to tunnel their aggression onto a particular target. in roll-based events, characters who are in this fog roll with disadvantage (take the lower of two rolls). spread of the fog is determined by the moderator.
[break]

The Unown jostled in around themselves, pushing futilely against the thick banks of mist, before a frenzied hostility turned them against one another. Cannibalizing their own in a BERSERK TRANCE, they paid and little mind, unable to stop destroying themselves.[break][break]

A sly smirk pulled at her lips as she turned to look at him, pleased with herself.[break][break]

"That should distract them, I think."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 PTS[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:20:11 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 1:14:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

LEAVE THE RUINS
[break]

And just like that, their obstacle was rendered defunct. hadn't even lifted a finger.[break][break]

"Incredible." And truly it was. But was not in awe of her; rather, he was pleased with what she brought to the table, as always. A power like this in ROCKET's palm — in his, even more so — was a boon to be commended. [break][break]

"What does it feel like, Elisa? To manipulate such supernatural abilities?" He was curious, as always. Barnaby had no way to compare himself — he needed information only Avatars could provide firsthand.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 pts[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 6:44:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

LEAVE THE RUINS

[break]

Pride soared in her for a moment at his praise, only to instantly plummet at the question he asked her in the aftermath of their skirmish. Her expression faltered, knowing her answer would not be the one he wanted.[break][break]

Everyone ached for power. Some quiet part of her had always known only a monster would find her deserving of its gifts.[break][break]

"There are many types of Avatarships," she said instead. "It was once explained to me that some are like... a conduit. You serve as a way of enabling your patron's power. They manipulate your own life force to empower themselves, and through that, manifest their strength."[break][break]

She kept the author of that train of thought silent, unsure if she should name aloud. It hadn't even been him, really; it had been some bastardization of him invented by Macro Cosmos, feigning the identity of a Silph from another universe.[break][break]

Unless, flying in the face of all logic, that lie had been real. But that possibility overwhelmed her too much to consider it for too long.[break][break]

"I am a conduit. When they need me, all of my energy is consumed. I lose myself in feeling what it is they need me to become."[break][break]

They rip the wounds inside of me wide open, she left unsaid. They find what makes me bleed, and they ensure that bleeding never stops.

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 0 PTS[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 23:14:20 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 0:29:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

LOSE TO HIM OR RETREAT
[break]

Even as the Ruins of Alph pixelated around them, Barnaby's full attention remained on . Her explanation held portions of expected strife, but some parts came as a mild surprise to .[break][break]

I lose myself in feeling what it is they need me to become.[break][break]

He remembered well the ochre eyes that loomed in the darkness: hungry, coveting, resentful.[break][break]

"But what is it that they want? What do you need to become?"[break][break]

The scene faded and they rematerialized within what was now a familiar Pokémon Gym. A younger stood before them, monologuing about the fall of Johto.[break][break]

Barnaby didn't care to fight this battle; he already knew how both routes ended, anyway. He gestured for Elisa to follow him to the gym's exit, so that they could continue their conversation.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 0:52:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

LOSE TO HIM OR RETREAT

[break]

"It's... different, but similar between them. I think it's why they don't mind one another's company."[break][break]

She walked in silence for a time, witnessing the younger version of their boss as he threatened forces that neither she nor represented in reality. Retreating felt natural. She had no desire to fight this man.[break][break]

Not this version of him, anyway.[break][break]

"One asked me to return to her what had been lost. That she would give me her gifts and bless my pilgrimage in my quest for vengeance. My vindictive spirit drew her, and it is what she fans within me still."[break][break]

A jolt of insecurity sharply cut through her at that recollection; to this deity, she was nothing but a pale imitation of what the Guardian truly wanted. How aligned were their motives in reality? Part of her feared that Tapu Fini might defy her, should she act as she desired to towards the previous Vindictive.[break][break]

Don't let your fear rule you. To be chosen is to be given purpose.
[break]

"The other..." Her voice trailed off, and she stole a glance at him. Surely he knew? He had seen Wo-chien that day as it pursued her. He saw the demon for what it was. "It said we were the Scorned. That together, we were destined for more than what all the other timelines I'd glimpsed could ever imagine."[break][break]

Wo-chien had feasted on her suffering, like a Mandibuzz delighting in the scavenging of her regrets and grudges. It was a hunger that left her empty, aching with the hollowness of her own misery. Wo-chien engorged itself on her unhappiness again, and again, and again, unable to be sated.[break][break]

"They ask me to destroy, I suppose," she concluded absently. "So everything I touch dies, now, in some way."[break][break]

Maybe even the man in front of her, if she were to be honest with herself. Though she swore, in her heart of hearts, to spare him of that if she could.

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 0:38:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, Declan Walsh manages to gain the upper hand. His style of fighting is one of subterfuge, feints, and precise strikes.[break][break]

However, despite the assassin-like attacks, he spares you. His Pokemon remain at his side before being recalled.[break][break]

"let tonight be a testament to team rocket's unstoppable force. we'll overtake johto too and seize the indigo plateau for ourselves. no one, not even you can stop us."[break][break]

He leaves the gym as the sounds of a burning Fuschia City rattle outside the building's walls.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Recuperate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:13:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RECUPERATE
[break]

Walsh's voice faded into the background as the pair exited the gym. They had only a few moments before the scene shifted, time which Barnaby used to comment on her... situation.[break][break]

"So you are needed as a weapon, then." It was said with finality. Blunt, without mincing words. Not meant to be hurtful, mind.[break][break]

But that was his honest interpretation. They wanted her as he did — to be used for their own purposes.[break][break]

"How different is that role than what you were already doing for Rocket?"[break][break]

He asked this question, but already knew part of the answer. With them, she was to work toward whatever clandestine goals they possessed.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:38:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

RECUPERATE

[break]

"A weapon?" she repeated, thinking over the word seriously. She, too, had lost track of the simulation around them. It faded into the background, a backdrop of white noise. "I don't know if that's it, exactly. It feels more like being a tool. Something designed to push other pieces into place."[break][break]

But weapons were violent, and everything about these bonds possessed an aura of danger and malice.[break][break]

A hand uncertainly tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear as she frowned, lost in thought.[break][break]

"Rocket is a prison," came her answer at last. "Avatarship is... a possession. Your every thought and action betrays you, whether you want it to or not."[break][break]

It was ironic, in a way. She'd feared her mind being overtaken more than anything else in the world, and now she shared it with not one, but two deities.[break][break]

"Prisons can have secrets."

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:58:12 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 0:48:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RECEIVE A VISION OF THE FUTURE
[break]

Prisons have secrets.[break][break]

And ROCKET was surely full of them.[break][break]

's lament was not lost on , but he did not have time to respond before the world blurred around them... to an annoyingly familiar plane.[break][break]

XATU. Again. Ugh.[break][break]

Barnaby knew what to expect next. Sure enough, he soon felt a probing force penetrating his psyche before his consciousness succumbed to the vision.[break][break]

He was expecting another peek beyond the veil of his childhood. Another memory he'd suppressed, brought to a festering, contemptuous light. [break][break]

This time, however, something was... different.[break][break]

It was not a complete scene. The first sensation came on slowly: a bone-deep chill that persisted, even as the vision shifted. Stone walls, the sounds of battle, and then —[break][break]

A luminescent flash of magenta colored Barnaby's mind, filling up his consciousness with a sinister RED.[break][break]

But it was not a solid hue; the light flickered ominously, like a cold fire burning within him. He tried to make sense of it all, yet there were so few straws to grasp at. He felt an inherent need to know more.[break][break]

The admin was denied this, however, as a sudden, overwhelming fatigue overtook him. His mind went blank once again, the fuchsin color fading at its edges, as he fell to one knee.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 pts[break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 1:44:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

RECEIVE A VISION OF THE FUTURE

[break]

An all-encompassing haze of magenta-red blocked out everything for a moment, erasing all other senses for that brief span of time. A strange avian silhouette wavered in and out of their periphery, dispersing as swiftly as it came like a desert mirage.[break][break]

That was when she saw fall to his knees beside her, overwhelmed by something this vision had granted him that it hadn't shown to her. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice suddenly soft with concern as she knelt beside the dark-haired man. A hand reached to steady him, tender in a way that seemed at odds with her previously thorny demeanor. "I'm here, mon oiseau."[break][break]

An anxious pounding took hold of her heartbeat, ramming into her throat as she swallowed back a panic that had crept up with the imagery of this vision. It took her a second to place the source of her concern, which flashed with sudden clarity the instant she met his cobalt blue gaze.[break][break]

Is something hunting you, the way it hunted for me?[break][break]

She attempted to unthink that terrifying thought, but she couldn't hide the fear that showed in her own eyes.[break][break]

"I'll always be here," she promised him without thinking, her hand resting longer than it should have. "Whatever happens."

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 150 PTS[break]