he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Distortion Detectives (M)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 0:22:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887432001102164049/1147324768794710036/Disconcerting_Environment_quiet.mp3[/player]
Disconcerting Environment

"...this isn't the Ultra Sea, is it?"

He noticed something was off the moment he'd walked through that portal; the air just felt different, a baffling mix of stale and turbulent, the ground beneath his shoes too soft for the corpse cave he'd been accustomed to.

He'd been prepared for another mining session, even ready to show off his new Sygna Suit, but this clearly wasn't where they were supposed to be. He felt Uxie float off his shoulders, the pixie flying around him, taking in the strange realm Hideo was only now getting clued in to being caught in.

"Eris? You got any idea where we are?" He was tempted to just turn around and go back the way they came, but his curiosity was starting to get the better of him.

With no small amount of influence from Uxie, who also really wanted to know where they were.

Didn't help that the way back wasn't where they left it.

Mission: Dive Into Distortions
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 9:00:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No, it isn't. But she doesn't have to state the obvious anymore than it already makes itself known. With Uxie already flying around and trying to piece things together, Mesprit begins to chirp, following in its trails as they begin to communicate all they've learnt from the last unplanned visit.[break][break]

The whole logic that applies to the world just doesn't matter here. They can walk on walls, rocky formations appear just as suddenly as a simple blink and the sky sometimes... melts.[break][break]

Sticking close to Reiner, Eris lets out a shaky breath and quietly picks at the bandages around her wrist. Like a rift, there's no proper marked exit. They'll probably have to wander around for a bit until they find their way out. The only problem is whether they'll run into anything dangerous whilst trying to do so.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 23:55:38 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Uxie was able to relay Eris's silent answer to him - and a general overview of what Mesprit just chirped. "So…we're in somewhere else entirely, where the rules of reality sometimes don't apply. And we gotta look for the way out."

He let out a sigh. "Great. Well, at least I'm dressed for the occasion. We won't find anything just by standing around. Come on."

He made his way forward, walking over what felt like brick. He hadn't even realized he was already walking along a pillar, spiraling around it. Uxie watched, getting a first-hand view of the odd physics present in this distorted world.

"If you see anything, let me know. Or let Uxie know."

Unbeknownst to the pair, they weren't the only ones here; there was already something that had taken notice to them - but it didn't show itself or approach them.

Not yet.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 2:33:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't quite notice it until he mentions being dressed for the occasion, but the features of a Beeheeyem stick out that much more after. When exactly had he gotten it, she isn't sure. But at the very least, he's much more prepared to weather the elements.[break][break]

One less worry on her mind.[break][break]

Now, if only she could make heads or tails of where they were. She swears she's seen that tree before, or maybe that rock? With Reiner taking her side, she dares to wander a little closer, to try and head on up for some kind of vantage point. Even if down is up and up is down, there's still some point to trying to find some place where they can see out into the distance.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 16:19:07 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's lack of sight was perhaps a key part in keeping him from getting more confused in this strange dimension, simply following along even as the laws of physics became mere suggestions. There was more than one moment when the two kids weren't even walking on the same plan, sometimes parallel to each other and sometimes perpendicular.

Ignorance was bliss, in this case.

As the two walked across what looked like water, but was as solid a stone, something floating above the pair. Uxie brought it to Hideo's attention quick, the eyes the creature held staring at the two kids and their Pokemon. It didn't seem to be like any other Pokemon they'd encountered before - another one of those weird things that popped up near the core?

"...it's just floating there?" Hideo asked. These things were always hostile when they appeared, but this one was just watching. As if waiting for a reaction from them first.

"Think we should try asking it where the exit is?" Would it even understand them? Could it even communicate?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:45:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When faced with a strange creature not unlike those they'd encounter in the Ultra Sea, her first instinct is to brace. Even if the strange creature doesn't lash out at them, she's still wary of what's to come. And she'll uselessly glance to Hideo as if that might convey just how much of a bad idea she thinks it is.[break][break]

Thankfully Reiner has her back, growling at Hideo as Mesprit zips over to their Uxie's side. The pink pixie chirps, allowing momentum to spin them around until they roll to a slow. Surely, curiosity is something that resonates between the two, though Mesprit does seem a little more ready to pull the trigger than anyone here.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 19:04:12 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was better than nothing. The creature hadn't immediately attacked them, so there didn't seem to be any harm in at least trying to ask it something, even as everyone's Pokemon stood on guard.

He kept a hand on his Sygna Suit, ready to fully activate it if things went bad.

"Excuse me! Do you know where to find the way out?!" The strange creature's attention turned to him, all the eyes it held focused on him. He could even feel it - in part because he began to feel the familiar pokes in the head - a psychic-type looking through his mind with no desire for subtlety.

He could also feel an assurance from Uxie - that his mind was shielded from anything more than just this probing.

The purple orb in the center of the creature changed color, before shapes began to form. In time, a more distinct picture formed, one of their world, viewed from a distance.

Just as suddenly as the probing started, it stopped. And a strange voice came from the creature.

"F O L L O W"

The creature floated off, one pair of eyes watching where it was floating, the other pair keeping an eye on the kids and their Pokemon. Hideo held the side of his head, a small feeling of dizziness left with him. It'd only take him a moment to shake it off.

"Unless you got a better idea…I say we follow."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:04:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Even if calling attention to themselves isn't the best idea, it's still marginally better than immediately aggressing and turning neutrality into hostility. Colours swirl and change, her body tensing as she tries to discern just what it's up to. Then finally, an answer, a simple command to follow.[break][break]

Her gaze flicks to Hideo, witnesses him looking unwell for the briefest of moments before it all fades away. Had it done something to him? Probably not, considering how calm Uxie seems in the moment. And so she'll climb down from the wall, reaching to take his hand and lead the way. Mesprit flutters overhead, squealing at Reiner as he sighs and tags along.[break][break]

At best, they find an exit. At worst, they handle things as it comes.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 23:40:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was a strange sensation to be sure; it was like the thing had actually tried to psychically pick at his brain. His other Pokemon were much more gentle when they took a look at his mind (most times, he didn't even notice).

The sygna suit was already paying off. As did Uxie's protection.

A familiar hand guided him along, following the strange creature. Their guide matched their pace, keeping its distance while watching around them. It knew the terrain well - and seemed aware that the two kids (and Reiner) couldn't float around on their own, floating over just the terrain they could walk over.

Even when that terrain seemed to be nothing but air.

"It's one of the friendliest things we've met," Hideo noted, "Going to the Ultra Sea, I mean. Nothing else that's shown up did anything other than attack the first chance it got. Pretty sure this is the first one to even talk."

A bit of conversation - though he doubted he'd hear an answer.

In short order, they'd find a thin square floating at the end of a path, translucent green energy coating it. It'd be a bit hard to notice for those who could see, but behind the energy was the distinct outline of Granite Cave's exit.

Further obscuring it was the creature that guided them there, floating in front of the portal. All its eyes were on the kids and their Pokemon - and it was in their way.

"...think it wants something?" Hideo asked.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 13:42:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I don't like when they talk." Her voice is quiet, but loud enough amidst the eerie silence of the void. "They say horrible things sometimes."[break][break]

From warbles of extreme agony, to taunts that stab far too close to her heart. As much as she could hope for a pleasant conversation, she'd often find herself regretting it after. Still, Hideo's right in his observations, and the creature does in fact lead them somewhere.[break][break]

"Dunno if it leads to our world."[break][break]

Not that they can do anything if they end up being tossed out into another dimension. At the very least, she should be thankful that there doesn't seem to be any DRK Triad members showing up to stab them.[break][break]

"Dunno what it wants either."[break][break]

Not a fight, she hopes.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 20:05:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo almost jumped, hearing Eris's voice. She'd been silent so long that he was left with nothing to say - in part because none of the strange things he'd encountered in the Ultra Sea ever spoke more than the average Pokemon.

He kept himself calm, just focusing on making their way out of this place. Though they had to get around this thing first.

"Let me try something," he said, getting out of Eris's grasp. He walked ahead, Uxie floating next to him. His plan was simple, yet reliable: go up and thank it, then ask it to move. Uxie could keep him safe, and his Sygna Suit could offer some protection as well, in case this thing got violent towards them.

Plus, he had Eris to back him up.

"Thanks for-"

Two of the creature's tentacles swung in front of Hideo's face - neither hitting, but he could feel the stale breeze as they passed by. The image of a green eye appeared in the creature's main "body", the eyes it held gaining a green hue, matching that of the eye.

With that, the creature drifted off - bumping into a floating piece of rock.

Hideo stood there a moment, baffled. "Well…uh…guess that's it then?" He didn't feel any different. Uxie floated up in front of him, gently lifting the lids of his eyes - and seeing that they were still there, green and nonfunctional as always. "I don't feel anything off, other than a pixie opening my eyes."

One might hear the strange creature from before bumping into a wall in the distance.

"Anyways, I guess we might as well try this portal. Think it's better than just standing around and doing nothing."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 15:09:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Fighting her instincts to not let go elicits a stabbing sensation in her chest, but she slowly exhales and clenches her fist. Whatever happens, she'll have his back.[break][break]

Or so she thinks, until the creature attempts to swipe at him. Like Uxie, she runs up to check on him, not quite certain of what's happened just yet. But for the first time, she sees something she's never expected - Soft, green hues hidden away from the world.[break][break]

A matching shade on the monster, a sudden progression of bumping into things...[break][break]

"They were trying to see what you see." Steal his sight feels like a much scarier way of putting it, maybe it was just borrowing it? But now that the danger seems to have wandered away, she finds herself having to keep Mesprit's hands away from her own eyes. Thankfully, they'll give up after a few attempts, huffing and pouting as Reiner growls at them.[break][break]

Nowhere else to go, huh? She looks to the portal, her legs feeling all weird and unwilling to move. Her hand tremble as she reaches to take his once more, a shaky smile woven into her words as she tries to take those first few steps.[break][break]

"Your eyes are really pretty, y'know?"

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 23:03:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo had felt baffled regarding what just happened; Uxie hadn't explained any of it to him, and he couldn't gauge much from having a pixie open his eyes. Even Eris seemed concerned about him. He didn't feel off at all, and if it was something he just wasn't feeling, someone might've seen it and pointed it out to him.

It's only once Eris outright says it that he realized what just happened. "...oh. Guess it was, uh, good that I was the one it did that to. Hope it learns to adapt soon though." He already had enough challenges moving along the ground; flying in three dimensions with no sight was not going to be easy.

His eyes shut the moment Uxie's hands were off them. Hideo rubbed his eyes for a moment with one hand, unaccustomed to having them pried open for so long.

His other hand, was once more taken by Eris - whose words made Hideo's cheeks redden. "O-oh, uh, thanks?" he responded, awkwardly trying to think how to respond. "I…grew them myself?"

He rarely ever showed them, and rarely received genuine compliments about them.

"A-anyways, let's go." The portal was ahead of them, and there was nothing else in their way. Hideo could hear Uxie land on his shoulders, a quick Skill Swap giving it the Illusion ability - the familiar Ralts disguise covering its body.

As good a guarantee as any this was the right portal. And sure enough, it would be, landing them right at the entrance of the Granite Cave. The real one.

Though the portal wouldn't last long, disappearing shortly after they passed through it.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 11:23:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Mmm."[break][break]

The agreement feels so sour as a frown tugs at her lips. If it had been anything more than sight that he already didn't have, what could she have done? What would she have done? Traces of uncertainty still find a way to seed themselves in the cracks of relief.[break][break]

"Grew..." Phrasing is all that it takes to catch her off-guard, a moment of silence eventually broken by a quiet chime of laughter. "I guess you did."[break][break]

Whether due to the distraction or just him being here, she finds herself relaxing. Mesprit follows Uxie's lead, but with a little more of a cheeky choice as they disguise themselves as a Mimikyu. And with Reiner by her side every step of the way, she steps through the portal.[break][break]

How strange. Nearly two years ago, she had stepped through a portal into a completely different world without the slightest hint of fear, bet her whole life on a mere coin flip, all just to try and see once more. This time, things feel far less foreign, the shadows of the very cave that had first exposed her to just what lay beyond their reality seems strangely comforting.[break][break]

"Enough weird stuff for today..."

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:25:09 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: