part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 17:37:35 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] In the early morning, light sprawled into 's apartment, where Mila was cuddling peacefully against his side. Absently, she traced circles on his chest until she heard a mutter rumbling from his throat.

[break][break] "Wait, what?"

[break][break] Mila sat up suddenly, her eyes flashing.

[break][break] "You're going to let someone else design it?"

[break][break]
[break][break]

Haughtily, Mila led her way through slateport city park.

[break][break] She was fully dressed now, bearing the part of the Primarina owner that she was well known for. her summer dress fluttered behind her, her hair perfectly set, but when she looked at , it was not with heat or desire like it usually was. It was demanding.

[break][break] "Okay," she said, hands on her hips. "Show me what you got."

[break][break] She was in work mode now.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
+ Sygna Suit Mission

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 17:48:47 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Somehow, Mila had roped Gunner into letting her design his Sygna suit.[break][break]

More and more of the League's agents were getting their custom suits, but he still hadn't made plans for his. His initial idea was to go through the usual channels provided by the government, but Mila clearly wasn't going to let that happen.[break][break]

No, his suit was going to be a Primarina design.[break][break]

"Uh, okay." Gunner looked awkwardly at Guinevere, his Typhlosion and childhood friend. "We'll do a normal drill, Guin. Show Mila your best moves."[break][break]

A portion of Slateport Park had been set aside as an obstacle course for Pokémon, full of jumps, tunnels, and other agility exercises. Guinevere lumbered toward the start of the course on all fours, then looked to Gunner for the signal.[break][break]

"Start!" he shouted.[break][break]

The Fire-type surged into motion, dashing toward the first obstacle and leaping over it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Get in Sygna

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 17:57:29 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Mila was too focused to even comment on Gunner's awkwardness. Usually, she might have made fun of him, teased him about it.

[break][break] But clipboard in hand, bottom lip jutted out in concentration, her eyes were focused on the creature in front of her.

[break][break] Designs danced in her mind's eye, trying to figure out which pattern would be best suit her client — what would be the most practical, what would be the most useful, what would make him the happiest.

[break][break] Flames danced in the air as the Typhlosion leapt across the obstacles, and Mila's hands went to work. She made a vague sketch, some unintelligible notes — all of it in the name of a future design. It was the thing she was most passionate about, and maybe the first time that Gunner might have seen in that mindset.

[break][break] Her gaze turned to him, sharp.

[break][break] "How did you meet Guinevere?"

[break][break] She placed the pen on the clipboard for the moment.

[break][break] "What do you feel about her?"

[break]

+ Sygna Suit Mission

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:17:42 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Pride swelled within Gunner as Guinevere took the obstacle course with the speed, precision, and quick-thinking developed over several years of practice. She hadn't been nearly as skilled before he started working for the HBIC. Like him, she also had to put in the physical and mental effort to become a fighter and protector of Hoenn.[break][break]

Mila's questions drew Gunner's attention away from watching his Pokémon. Despite how long he'd known the woman, he'd never seen her while she was working; the sharp focus in her expression caught him off guard.[break][break]

"Uh, well." He thought back to the first time he met Guinevere. "We met when we were both small. My mom and dad gave her to me as a Cyndaquil on my tenth birthday, after I spent the whole year begging them for a Pokémon."[break][break]

A fond, nostalgic smile curled his lips as the memory played out in his head. Though the details were fuzzy, he still remembered the overwhelming joy he felt when he opened his present to find a Pokéball inside.[break][break]

"What do I feel about her? Hmm."[break][break]

Gunner watched the Typhlosion complete the course in record time. She strutted back toward him and Mila, proud of herself. His smile took on an equally proud note in turn.[break][break]

"I love her, of course. She's my best friend. I trust her with my life."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:36:26 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] Cute.

[break][break] There is a brief crack in her professional demeanor as shares his story with her. The thought of a young Gunner, ten years old and bright-eyed, holding a baby Cyndaquil was too much of an adorable image to pass up on.

[break][break] It reminded her of the way her Deda had given her Vincenzo as a child — bundling that young Alolan Vulpix into a blanket and providing it to her on her tenth birthday.

[break][break] Guin trotted back to them, proud, and Mila's lip curled into a smile. She nodded, reaching for her pen again and scribbling some more sketches upon the page. When she was done, she turned them to him. The clipboard had three sketches: first, a design that prioritized strength and utility, with a long-sleeved jacket with a flare along the collar that was reminiscent of a Typhlosion's; a second that utilized protection and defense, with a long military-esque coat; and the third, her favorite, that combined both with sleeveless arms that would accentuate his biceps.

[break][break] "Well? What do you think?"

[break][break] "It'll be fireproof, and anything else you'd like to put into it. I know a manufacturing company we use pretty often for the materials, unless you want to use your usual channels — but once I'm done with my design, I can send it over to you so you can use it."

+ Sygna Suit Mission

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:45:54 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner's eyebrows rose into his forehead when Mila turned the clipboard to face him. He'd never seen her drawings before. Without thinking, he reached out to take the clipboard from her for a closer look.[break][break]

"Wow, Mila, these are really good," he said, awe evident in his voice. Guinevere reared up onto her hind legs for a peek, and he angled the clipboard so she could see more clearly. "Aren't these designs so cool, Guin? They all look pretty good, don't they?"[break][break]

The Typhlosion huffed her approval, before leaning in and butting her head against Gunner's in a display of affection. Absently, he reached up to scratch her behind the ear.[break][break]

"I think I like the second design the best," he said to Mila as he handed the clipboard back to her. "Defense is my main role in operations these days."[break][break]

He thought back to the recent AQUA Initiative meeting and his job assisting with security detail. If he'd had a Sygna suit then, would events have turned out differently?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 19:20:45 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] 'Wow, Mila, these are really good.'

[break][break] Surprised, a light flush touched her cheeks at the direct praise.

[break][break] Her and Gunner were many things, but compliments weren't often among them. It wasn't just the type of thing that they did. Hearing him be so direct sent a flutter in her stomach, and she instead pressed her lips together, forcing herself into professionalism as she crossed her arms.

[break][break] Was she avoiding it? Maybe.

[break][break] "You act like you don't know what I do for a living."

[break][break] But even so, Mila was secretly pleased that Gunner and Guinevere seemed to like her designs so much. Despite the swift way that she'd drawn up those designs, she had put a significant amount of thought into them — even if it was something she'd done before, this was still something different because it was for Gunner. And that made a world of difference.

[break][break] "Okay," she said, pulling off the cap of the pen with her teeth. She scribbled a few more notes down, including a small scribble of what Gunner's preferences seemed to be. Maybe she could figure out a way to incorporate the suit with a smoke-protection mechanic, so the Typhlosion's Smokescreen wouldn't impede his sight in battle...

[break][break] "Got it," she said finally, placing the pen back onto the clipboard.

[break][break] "So," she said, turning this time with a sparkling tease in her eyes. "She's your best friend? You love her?" She poked him in the cheek. "Who knew you could be so cute, ?"

[break]

+ Sygna Suit Mission

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 19:35:18 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I know what you do!" Gunner protested, though his voice lacked the usual heat whenever he wanted to argue. "I just—I don't know what all goes into it."[break][break]

He swatted her hand away when she poked his cheek, the motion more playful than annoyed.[break][break]

"I'm not cute. You know how it is, though, with Vincenzo." Mila's Alolan Ninetales, who Gunner had gotten to know through his off-and-on relationship with the fashion designer. "When you've known a Pokémon for that long, it's natural for them to become a close companion."[break][break]

Guinevere huffed again as she dropped back down to all fours. Subconsciously, Gunner leaned against her. Her warmth and bulk were familiar, even though she'd only evolved a year ago.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 17:32:08 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] It was cute watching him get so defensive by her words. More than that, it was easy to see him get riled up, just because she'd poked and prodded at him.

[break][break] A laugh echoes in the summer air as she grabs his hand just as he swatted her away, fingers squeezing as she brought them both down. When she released his grip, sparks still lingered on her fingertips where they'd touched.

[break][break] "You're right. I do know what it's like. To have a best friend."

[break][break] Her eyes simmered for a moment, reminded of one , as she looked at Guinevere and then Vincenzo who trotted out behind them both, having made his complete walk around the park. He seemed bored now as he plopped down next to Mila, tails waving in the wind. She leaned against him for a moment, clipboard against her chest.

[break][break] Then, her stomach rumbled.

[break][break] "Well Guin," Mila said, standing up. Her eyes twinkled. "What do you say to getting our boys something to eat?"

[break]

+ Sygna Suit Mission

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:27:24 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Unexpectedly, Mila caught Gunner's hand as he swatted her fingers away. His heart skipped a beat, even though touching her was not a new experience. And when she finally let go, his hand flexed unconsciously, as if straining to reach back out.[break][break]

Gunner caught the brief emotion in Mila's eyes and knew she was thinking of Mei. His own thoughts flashed to in that moment; there was no closer friend in his life than his own brother.[break][break]

Guinevere's joyful bark at Mila's suggestion drew Gunner's attention back to the present. He ruffled his Typhlosion's ears, a fond smile stealing over his face.[break][break]

"You'll eat anything, won't you?" he teased the Pokémon. Looking up at Mila, he said, "Why not kebabs? I know a good place near my apartment."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sparks fly [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:40:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: