[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
RKS: AMOR X LULU #1
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 19:23:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was waiting in the simulation room for the person he was suppose to go with today, he actually didn't know who it was. Late nights researching had left him a bit more fatigued than he would like. His hair was lightly tussled as if he had just woken up, and he was wiping his eyes. Wearing just a button up shirt, instead of his normal full suit ensemble, he wiped his eyes again. Staying up all night chasing what he thought was going to be a new discovery only to have it lead to absolutely nothing. However that was how science was done, failures piled up to make a mountain to success. Though he wished it would go faster....

His thoughts returned to , and , if they were here he felt that he could make more progress....Amor had a rapport with them, it was easier to work with them at least. Another tired sigh left his face as he heard the doors open to reveal his partner, and he quirked a brow when he saw who it was.

"When did she get back?" The intrusive thought invaded his mind, and he realized he looked like a slob, had he known, would it have made a difference?

"Ms. Flint...." He said in the flat tone that he had adopted after coming back from that Other Galar. Then the world around them changed, and soon they were in ruins, and he recognized the area they were. The Ruins of Alph. "Have you done this one before....?" He said as he resisted the pull, whichever she chose he would abide by this time.

TLDR
RKS LET'S GO!
'....' signifies flat tone
Is giving Lulu the choice of which path they take

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 1:28:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she may have not been on his radar just yet, but he’d been on hers. he was a head scientist now.[break][break]

”rose.”[break][break]

their environment changed, placing them in strange ruins. she peered into the darkness, rather inclined to follow its call.[break][break]

”i have not. i’d like to see where it goes, though.” her steps started ahead of him. ”unless you’re going to warn me about something?”[break][break]

even then, she’d almost certainly want to investigate.[break][break]

advance into the dark

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 16:17:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 16:33:03 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I don't think any warning I give would be heeded...." He said simply as he followed behind her in the darkness, there was a hint of humor to his voice as he followed along. The darkness permeated his senses, and he did his best to stay at least somewhat close by so they weren't separated by the darkness. Unfortunately Amor hadn't done this route before, the last time he had done it, they had gone with the other option, which had a far less ominous ending. The blinking eyes that appeared in the darkness illuminating themselves for just a moment, caused him to sigh.

"If they are trying to unsettle me....It's working...." whether that was true or not remained to be seen since it was so dark, but even he was a tad unnerved by all of this. His hand instinctively reached for one of the Pokeballs on his belt, it was the one that had his Dragonite it. Though before eh could have another thought he was slammed against the wall, and he groaned at the dull pain. That is when they began to talk, or think? Whatever the case he heard their voices echo inside his mind, and he hated the fact that his inner thoughts were being invaded.

Then the voices ended....

"What do they mean....Refuse the outside world....?" he murmured to himself, before he felt himself go weightless, and then he was dropped through the floor, or had the darkness swallowed him. This was the worst part, the transitions, and he grit his teeth. "Hold on Ms. Flint...." He tried to call out before they were trust into the next part of the simulation.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 2:54:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”probably not. it is a simulation, after all.”[break][break]

it was inky black nothingness. it was like a nightmare she’d had, years ago, of a long black hall of shadow and a floor of water she couldn’t see. it had stuck in her head, vivid as one of the last nightmares before darkrai had taken away her sleep for good.[break][break]

eyes had been a common theme in her nightmares as well. perhaps it had played a part in her decision to take ’s. here, now, there was an uncanny sensation of connectedness, and of being in-between too many layers of the real and unreal.[break][break]

”perhaps this is their dimension? i recall the portals being very–“[break][break]

her breath was knocked from her chest as she was thrust back into stone. a groan of pain was followed by a hiss, ”you could’ve warned me about that at least.”[break][break]

the unown spoke, quickly commanding her attention again.[break][break]

we refuse the outside world. was that right?[break][break]

”i’m not sure.”[break][break]

and then they fell into darkness again.[break][break]

next stage

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 21:11:33 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 21:28:10 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

At her mention of him warning her of that, he didn't feel the need to let her know he didn't know that would happen instead he just chuckled.

"I thought you'd ignore me hm?" It was his attempt at just teasing a little as they fell through the darkness, and then they fell into a familiar scenario....One that he was familiar with, and he frowned. Walsh was here again. Of course he would come back to this place, there were only a limited number of scenarios after all. "Well this is awkward....I've done this once before." Amor wasted no time in summoning Draco.

"So Ms. Flint are we here to win, or lose?" Those were the only options available to them as the Gliscor, Nidoking, and Hypno appeared. Thankfully Amor knew how he fought thanks to last time, but here he was just tagging along.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 3:29:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”why would i ignore you, rose? i don’t just… ignore people. what–”[break][break]

their feet hit the ground, and she was cut short by the sudden sight of fuschia gym in shambles. oh dear. it was this one again.[break][break]

she hadn’t controlled herself well last time, and she’d done her best to delete the evidence of her run-through with , just in case–not that there could be much sense made of the simulator’s saved data. not yet.[break][break]

for whatever reason, she wholly expected him to back down. perhaps it was his position, or maybe it was just the assumption she had about most in rocket. all on leashes–herself included, and she’d returned to prove it.[break][break]

but this was just a simulation… wasn’t it?[break][break]

her brow furrowed as she considered, before drawing out a pokeball.[break][break]

”we’re here to win, of course.” and just to be safe, ”it’s what he would want, right?”[break][break]

a marshadow burst from the pokeball, spectral thief enveloping the incoming gliscor.

attacking walsh

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 19:45:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just smiled a little at her words.

"Maybe, maybe not....None of that really matters doesn't it. This is kill or be killed, and I prefer to live." Simulation or not, Amor was a very sore loser, and he despised it. No matter whom his opponent was, he had been raised to win by any means necessary, and alongside her Marshadow his Dragonite would appear. Two of his pokemon shared a hard weakness that Amor aimed to exploit as Draco backed up her Marshadow, and used Ice Punch on both the Nidoking, and Gliscor.

The only true problem that was going to arise was that Hypno, but he had a capable partner with him, so he figured that wouldn't be an issue. Not to mention they were going to have to find the real Walsh amongst all of this.

"I hope you won't be holding back just because he's the boss." Because Amor had no intention of showing that courtesy to Walsh in this simulation. In his mind it wasn't treason if it wasn't real, besides this was useful data, it showed how the boss battled. Amor filed it all away, should the day come that Declan for some reason betrayed them all, then he wouldn't be caught off guard.

This was Rocket after all, and Walsh had to answer to someone above him. Which meant that if an order came down to dispose of this branch, they were all targets potentially.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 5:13:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i’m with you, then.” and would she hold back? ”of course not.”[break][break]

and so the battle commenced in full force. marshadow evaded an ice fang, countering with a shadow punch into the gliscor.[break][break]

meanwhile lulu’s porygon-z came into play. it had a trick up its sleeve that was similar to walsh’s. its z-move: malware madness created a decoy that would badly confuse whatever hit it.[break][break]

that thing happened to be the hypno. it stumbled back, suddenly disoriented and unsure of itself.

attacking walsh

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 13:14:37 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Fighting with a partner....It was strange for Amor. The only person he truly ever trusted to have his back was Walter, and the old man had trained him extensively his entire life so they worked without needing to communicate. Amor usually fought alone, and that was the way he preferred it. So it was strange that he had someone he thought of as dependable outside of Walter, maybe it was because they were both Researchers? It didn't matter as her Porygon-Z made the Hypno unable to properly battle, but the issue was going to compound the longer these invisible walls were up.

"Forgive me for this Ms. Flint...." Amor stated, and coiled his arm around her waist pulling her to his side. "Have your pokemon get as high up into the air as they can." He specified, and then when her pokemon were out of harms way he gave the order. "Draco bring the walls down!" With that order his Dragonite flew straight into the air, and then crashed into the ground with a hard enough impact to cause a powerful Earthquake. The building they were in shook violently, the ground cracked, and the mazelike invisible walls would shatter around them.

"I do not like playing by the rules of others...." He stated bracing her against him so that she wouldn't be knocked down during the Earthquake. When it subsided he let go of her, and now they would have a straight shot directly to their real opponent. Only the Gliscor got away from that attack unscathed, but it wouldn't last much longer.

TLDR
Amor sidehugs Lulu, and asks her to get her Pokemon high into the air!
Draco uses Earthquake to tear down the walls, and cause damage to the Hypno, and Nidoking!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:18:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”get in the air!” she told her pokemon.[break][break]

the two seemed to understand, as the marshadow quickly climbed aboard the porygon-z that levitated towards it. they rose into the air. the porygon-z was remarkably steady for its kind, thanks to lulu’s alterations.[break][break]

once the earthquake had rumbled and quieted, lulu pushed away from amor.

”do that again and it will your life in danger,” she warned with a bite to her tone, but her attention quickly returned to the battle when the gliscor dove towards them.[break][break]

lulu’s pokemon were quick to react. without walls in the way, porygon-z’s hyper beam blasted toward’s the bat, sending it flying out of bounds of the gym. walsh was left with only weakened pokemon, turning to apparently flee.[break][break]

attacking walsh

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 19:23:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He easily relented his grip on her, and as Declan began to try, and escape he gave a low whistle to his dragon. Draco honed on the human who was fleeing, and used Extreme Speed to close the gap, and coincide with 's attack on the man. Between the two of them the simulated Declan would be ripped apart.

Amor just looked around, and he knew what was coming next. The scenario would shift soon, and he held up his hands in mock surrender.

"My apologies....I wasn't trying to be untoward, but despite this being a simulation, the pain, and such is still real. I will be more careful in the future." His flat tone wouldn't betray any emotion, but he was trying to be sincere in his own way. So he made a mental note.

"Don't get murdered by Lulu...."

Though he knew so little about her that was probably going to be a tall order. He could say or do something that was innocuous to himself, that might have her begrudge him. Walter always did tell him he should have spent more time with normal people.

"C'est la vie...." he mumbled to himself in Kalosian not meaning for it to be so loud.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 19:29:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, you defeat Declan Walsh within the confines of Fuschia Gym. Whether he is chased away, or his corpse is left behind on the equally cold tatami, you are able to pilfer through his belongings: a makeup/disguise kit, his pokeballs, an old Celadon University student ID. He's an ordinary man, it seems...[break][break]

The simulation spares you time to explore outside of the gym in order for you to witness the destruction Fuschia City has received.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Explore Fuschia City or rest.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.