Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Hollow Forest [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:46:32 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu2"]
[attr="class","star1tsu2"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu2"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu2"]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]She looks down at her feet. [break][break]

Would she have preferred that over being invisible? Who's to say. It doesn't matter. At the end of the day her past's already set in stone, though it hangs over her present like a ghost. If it were any other way, she would be a different person.[break][break]

She'd be like him.[break][break]

"I'm sorry..."[break][break]

She doesn't know if those are the right words. [break][break]

Saying sorry for something that you had no involvement in seems strange. Let alone, for something like this an apology seems like far too little.[break][break]

She'll never be good with these things.[break][break]

"... But, even so. You say all these stupid things that I'm supposed to take to heart. Your philosophies, your mantras. Then you tell me not to be like you. Can't you see you're sending mixed messages?"[break][break]

She's just like a frustrated child, watching him walk away. [break][break]

He'll always take his own path. Just like him, to tell her to be like someone else and then expect her to follow. She bites her lip, and begins to follow after him. In her path, a bridge builds itself beneath her feet with every step she makes.[break][break]

"If you hate yourself so much you can't stand a second you, that's your own problem. Not mine. Can't you see I've been following my own path? What's so wrong with that? You don't like it just cause it reminds you of yourself?"[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu2"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu2"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu2"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rJHGGuv.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rJHGGuv.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Hollow Forest [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:53:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

I just want you to have your head on straight, Baki! That’s all! Nothing more, nothing less.” He looks at her with pleading eyes. “Whatever you wanna do, I’ll support you. No matter what…but you gotta go into it with a clear head. You’re not that thing’s prophet. You’re just a normal girl. You can be normal. You’re no different from anybody else. And that’s okay. That’s beautiful. Is a camellia less beautiful ‘cause she’s surrounded by other camellias? Hell no!”[break][break]
Around them, the world begins to warp and wobble. Who knows how long they’ll remain trapped in here. They’re not the heroes of this little adventure. They’re just two people who happened to be at the wrong place at the right time. Reaching her, he pulls her into another hug.[break][break]
You’re fine just like you are, Baki. I promise. And however you grow’ll be fine, too. A bright girl like you, with your whole life ahead of her...just wanting to live in the here and now...it makes me so sad.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Hollow Forest [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 1:44:07 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu2"]
[attr="class","star1tsu2"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu2"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu2"]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]She stops as the man hugs her. This man who's more of a dad to her than her own father. He says all sorts of comforting things. So then why? Why do they leave a bitter taste in her mouth?[break][break]

"Navy— No... Dad."[break][break]

She finally manages, before correcting herself.[break][break]

"I'll do my best to keep my head on straight. Okay? No more playing around, getting drunk on that feeling I get down there. I'll do my best to keep everything you said in mind. I can promise you that. But..."[break][break]

She puts a hand on his chest, pushing him back slightly to look him in the eyes. [break][break]

"But I can't be normal.[break][break]

"Not cause I don't wanna be. Not cause I don't respect your wishes. But... if there's a future out there waiting for me, I can't settle for living a normal life. [break][break]

"Not after the things I've seen."
[break][break]

She takes a deep breath, holding back tears.[break][break]

"After Granite Cave, after Galar. After all the things I've seen as a fucking Rocket, I can't go on knowing these people are out there doing what they do. If I did, I'd have to be the most abnormal person in the world. [break][break]

"I don't tell you about my past life, and for good reason. I saw the face of war. I saw the place I grew up razed to the ground, and everyone I knew as a kid murdered. I saw my beloved childhood pokemon die in my arms. If I just chose to live a normal life while Rocket's still out there, committing atrocities in my new adopted home, I couldn't live with myself.
[break][break]

She knows what she's got to do now, though it pains her. If he tells her to stop just living in the here and now, to seek that better future, then... there's only one thing she can do.[break][break]

She pulls away, out of his grasp.[break][break]

"I know you don't want me to die fighting Rockets. I know you don't want me to end up like Gabe. That's why I've been running away from it all this time, hiding in the Ultra Deep Sea. [break][break]

"But I don't think I can anymore. [break][break]

"I can't keep living on Dewford in some distant corner of Hoenn, hiding my identity and pretending I'm helping fight these monsters just cause I got a letter from and I technically 'belong' to the League. [break][break]

"I can't reconcile my past without choosing that future. I need to fight the monsters who stole my childhood. I can't live a normal life until I do.[break][break]

"So... [break][break]

"I'm resigning as your deputy. I'm leaving. Don't be mad."
[break][break]

She smiles, and turns away to hide her tears, heading back to that distortion that's growing more intense as the moment comes to its fruition.[break][break]

"Maybe you can talk to for me, and put in a good word?"[break][break]

With that, she disappears. Leaving him there in that dark world where everything's turned upside-down, where nothing makes sense, where chaos reigns. [break][break]

She no longer has any use for a space like that. Everything's laid out so clearly in front of her now.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu2"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu2"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu2"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rJHGGuv.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rJHGGuv.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Hollow Forest [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 9:05:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

All kids leave home some day. It said so on the TV.” He quotes Red and Blue with a sad smile. Everyone has to grow up. Gabe left home with a goofy little grin and came back a corpse. Navy wonders then, as he always has and always will, if he died happy. Happiness in such grim times counts for a lot.[break][break]
Sure, Baki. Sure. I can put in a good word for you. Hope you’re ready. If you work for Freya, she’s gonna make you help feed the dragons. You think mine are bad? Heh. Wait ‘til you see hers. I’ve only seen a handful and I know they’re no joke.” He smiles at her. It’s painful to accept someone’s growing up…[break][break]
…but it feels good, too. Like the albatross is finally slipping free from around his neck. It sinks like lead into the sea.[break][break]
Hope you don’t think you’re getting away from me when shit hits the fan. Something big happens, you’re with me. We look after each other.”[break][break]
Maybe…if he’d just done that in the first place…[break][break]
No use dwelling on the past. Time’s up and this party’s over. Navy gives a way to the red eyes and slips out of here before he gets forcefully ejected. There’ll be paperwork and calls to make. Oh well. Everything will work out. He just has one of those feelings.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Hollow Forest [M]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:52:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: