Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Secret: Elise & Nikita [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 22:33:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she and Detective Sokolov were tasked with delivering some important information to one of the communication towers around the island, the royal ambassador walks the way towards the little camp at the distance which had the communication tower the information needed to be delivered to. “It is wonderful to work with you again, detective. Hopefully, you are doing well.” She speaks to the older detective while her shiny Polteageist butler floats next to her to watch out for her safety. [break][break]

“After working with Detective Navidson as an investigative assistant, I think I have a lot to work with in terms of my own sleuthing skills. I do like a good mystery, as much as I’d have my own work as a royal ambassador to do.” Though the last time that she heard of the detective, he now has his own gym to run and his job as a Sheriff of Dewford Town.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 23:26:15 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The island proved a taxing environment. The stones and gravel shifted like politicians’ viewpoints as they began the ascent to the communication towers. Floating a few inches above the earth, his Houndstone did not seem the least bit inconvenienced. As they walked, Nikita made note of the landscape around him—the species of trees, the color of the water, and the sounds of battling in the distance.

When Elise spoke, it jerked him from this silent contemplation. Suddenly, he remembered that he was not alone enjoying a silent reverie. When he returned her pleasantries, it did not sound authentic. “It is, indeed.” At the talk of doing well, the detective barely resisted a wry chuckle. The detective had not been well for decades. While not on literal drugs back then, he’d still been a slave to his inner beast—the eternal mystery hound. Only his continued existence kept him going. “I remain much the same, I’m afraid.”

He had met Navidson. It was difficult to impress him, and the now gym leader had barely squeaked past the bar. If he was to trust this royal—a child playing noir detective—she would have needed to be a clone. “I do not think now is an appropriate time for freelance work, Miss Calcifet.” The smile he flashes is awkward and flat.

“Especially when—” His eyes shift to a tree just off the path. “---we are being followed.” Up in the trees, a blue figure/ flashed a signal to her trainer before it disappeared into the landscape again.

[attr="class","nikitatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #FFF; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[/div]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 0:42:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A nod comes from the royal ambassador when the detective says he remained much the same and agreed that it was nice to see her again. Her shiny Polteageist would note that a blue presence would be following them and pokes at her arm as Detective Sokolov says now was not the time for freelance detective work when they were being followed. “Ah, I would presume that could be someone else’s Pokemon from the opposing faction that might be watching us.” She replied back to the older man when she would try looking back to see that the blue figure had gone back to its trainer after giving the signal.[break][break]

“Is it alright to ignore that we are being followed and keep on with the job of delivering the information?” The royal ambassador of Galar asks the dark-haired man and while she might have wanted to figure out who was tailing them, the job of delivering the info to the communication tower was a priority in not keeping the officers waiting.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 15:33:00 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]A hand moved to touch the note in his vest pocket. Positioned directly above the logo on his Kevlar vest. A cold laugh emerges. “Who says I am ignoring it?” Nikita asks the young woman with the barest hint of mirth. An almost vicious smile lights up his typically wan features. The pair round a rock and temporarily vanish from view. At this moment, the ghoulish hound dives into the ground beneath them.

A fond glance of farewell is spared as the hound’s aura fades from view. “He who picks the battlefield wins the war.” The detective refuses to stare behind them as they continue to walk. There is no real change in his gait as they pass a puddle. Left behind by an earlier battle, its muddy surface reflects movement to its right; a kick of a pebble sends it into ripples. “I believe they wish to goad us into that valley.” Two large rocks stand slightly to the right, an area not unlike a cattle track. Instead of a headlock, however, there will be Rockets waiting at either end.

“With that in mind, Miss Calcifet—” He pauses to adjust his collar and tug his sleeves down. If she watches carefully there are what seem to be needlemarks. A roar erupts as a Steelix erupts out of the ground beside them, topping one of the stone pillars to the ground. “Where do you wish to make a stand?” A sharp whistle from Nikita reveals an Intelleon camouflaged a few yards behind them.

A powerful Hydro Pump erupts from its fingers, rocking the steel snake’s head sideways with the sound of grating metal.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #FFF; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 15:04:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She hears the detective reply to her question with a cold smile while Chamomile floats near her to try to look out for the blue figure. “Apologies for the misinpretation, detective.” She still had the sinking feeling that the blue figure that was watching them could have a trainer it reported to while she sees two rocks with a path leading to a valley area. Rockets would be waiting for them in the valley, so she may have to prepare her shiny Polteageist to fight. “Yes, I’d think so too. It’s the reason why that blue figure was following us in order to potentially lure us into a trap.”[break][break]

The next thing that he asks was where she’ll make a stand since this was something the Art of War book would’ve had some advice over. “If they expect us to go into that valley for a fight, I’ll say that we should face it head first.” Her response to the detective would have a little more confidence. “My Polteageist butler should help with handling threats too.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 21:56:15 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective shakes his head—a small smile visible on his face. He wished to appear as if he was ignoring the people trailing them. To lull them into a sense of superior sloppiness. And fooling his companion seemed to be a sign of its success. “Think nothing of it, Miss Calcifet.”

Up went a salt-and-pepper brow. “Blue figure?” As he turned to face behind him, Nikita laughed. The sound was terrifying in its own right. "Heh." As if it was a ghost trying to remember how laughter sounded rather than a living man. Any sense of confusion evaporated at that moment. “That would be Anne, your highness.” Now just a few feet away, the Intelleon had the presence of mind to look ashamed. "She typically tails me. A watcher of watchmen, so to speak." She did not like being spotted. Something apparent in the sour glance she threw Elise's way.

The Steelix roared its defiance to the sky. It expected its targets to flee—scampering for the faux protection of the nearby valley. They would then join the other prisoners who ended up caught in the ground-type mess at its center. “Then, I believe we are in agreement.” With surprising deftness, he turned to face the metal snake. “Anne, would you be so kind?”

With a silent nod, the lizard opened her mouth. For an instant, her severed tongue became visible—a useless stump that served little purpose. Then, a Hydro Pump burst from its center. The Intelleon hoped that would be enough to send it tumbling into its hole.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 7:03:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, the detective didn’t seem to be upset over her assumption though he gives the answer to the blue figure following after them to be his Intelleon. She knew what kind of Pokemon Intelleon were since they were very stealthy like Greninja were. “Ah, I…didn’t know she was one of your Pokemon.” A little bow of her head in apology is given to the female Intelleon who appeared before them. “I apologize, Anne. Thank you for looking out for us both.”[break][break]

When they would approach the valley area, the Steelix’s large form towered over the group. Elise gives a command over to her shiny Polteageist in trying to assist the Intelleon. “Chamomile, please assist Anne with Shadow Ball.” A nod came from the pink colored teacup ghost as Chamomile released a sphere of black energy towards the snake, the Shadow Ball would try to weather the snake down too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 13:27:35 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]A yellow eye flashes to Nikita, curious how the detective would respond to such a reductive statement. The idea that this man held some figurative leash was deceitful—even if it would be a common assessment. “She and I are... associates.” Nikita gently corrected. “I would not say she is my anything.” The same principle applied to all of the Pokemon in his care. It made it easier to not shoulder responsibility for their actions. For their deaths.

He truly doubted these tired shoulders could carry any more. As loathe as he was to admit it, he was merely a mortal man. Not some mythical Atlas burdened with everyone’s nonsense. A similar mindset drove Anne to simply incline her head in response. Even before she had her voice stolen, socializing was far from the top of her to-do list.

While the Pokemon battled, Nikita lit up a cigarette. This time, he did so with a metal lighter. Perhaps to spare his tired hound from producing another ghoulish flame. “I am certain this creature is merely a vanguard.” One that would soon be joined by his confused squad mates as the killing floor remained unoccupied. “We will have company shortly.” With grey-blue eyes, he tracked another powerful burst of water as Anne danced out of the way of a powerful Iron Tail.

“Do what you must to prepare.” Perhaps she would lay a trap of her own. Or, like many people of her caste, wait for someone else to do it for her. As long as she did not pray, it would work out in the end. “Winters.” With a single glance, the Houndstone set out to surround the area with will-o-wisps.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 23:23:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her butler gives her a nod that he can help the female Inteleon handle the Steelix as he sends out an Energy Ball to hit the steel type with a green sphere of energy while moving out of the way of another Iron Tail from the foe. Detective Sokolov corrects Elise that Anne is his associate and not much of his Pokemon. “Ah apologies, your associate must be very helpful like the others in your command.” Elise responds to the detective while their Pokemon are battling the larger steel snake Pokemon since their strength would try to turn the battle to their favor.[break][break]

As the black-haired detective tells her that more of its vanguards will be coming, he tells her to do what she can to prepare for the enemy’s reinforcements. “I’ll prepare for their reinforcements, detective.” A reply came from the Galarian Ambassador and since she doesn’t want to be waiting around for someone else to do everything for her like the servants at the Calcifet Palace did, the royal creates a way to trap those vanguards.[break][break]

Sending out her Gengar and Lucario, the former in which she uses her Mega Tiara to change Kage’s form to a Mega Gengar, Kage’s Shadow Tag helps to lay a better trap as Tomoe hides behind one of the valley’s walls. A Tyranitar and Aggron soon come to try to aid their compatriot though the Shadow Tag ability from the Mega Gengar traps them both to take both blows from the Lucario’s Aura Sphere on the Aggron and Kage’s Dazzling Gleam on the Tyanitar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon), 200 (win), 100 (secret)[break]
- MP Total: 410

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:56:28 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective nods. While there is mutual respect in the gaze he and Anne share, it lacks the fondness apparent in Winter’s sockets. Neither of them seems bothered by this. People existed to use one another and there is no shame in doing so, especially if one was honest about the bargain struck. “She is a welcome addition, certainly.” In battles like this—and assassination attempts—the long-range proficiency often made the difference. The vanishing bullets also made it difficult to track down their source.

“Thank you, your highness.” The man nods just once as he pulls his gun from its holster. After a quick once over, he flips the safety off. “If I had to theorize, they will approach from the southeast.” His tired eyes shift in the indicated direction. This guess proved correct as the Aggron and Tyranitar took center stage. Finding themselves trapped, the creatures reacted with desperation.

Attacks flew around them from all sides. The Intelleon’s next shot punched through one of the Steelix’s main plates, sending it flopping back into its hole. “Stay back.” From a ball at his waist, Nikita pulled out another Pokeball. “End this, Ignatius.” With escape impossible for them, the Glalie that emerged would spell their end with a Sheer Cold. As the attack ended, the exhausted Pokemon almost tumbled to the floor.

The trapped valley turned into a frigid land of death. One held back by the Glalie’s careful manipulation of his element. As the three fell, the man would resume walking toward their destination. “The coast should be clear.” And, for this particular mission, it would be.