part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 5:45:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Was that small spark of doubt enough to ignite a fire? Elisabeth seemed to erupt abruptly and without warning. Must be a side effect of being a slave to deep seeded grudges. Between the hint and the familiar betrayal and the slip into insanity, it was enough to parse together an outline of what likely happened.

To Eva’s detriment, it was amusing the see her squirm like this, getting all worked up over something Eva had that she didn't - even if it was just an illusion.

“I mean something as long as I’m useful,” she wasn’t a complete idiot, she knew had an agenda. He didn’t keep it a secret either, “I take it you ran your course . . .” she let the comment trail off into the air to mingle with the pink mist, implying that Elisabeth was, in fact, useless.

It was not that Eva was unwilling to learn, it was that Eva had come to peace with her fate. That’s why the Wooloo didn’t flinch under the vicious crunch of the Mightyena’s words, “I’d rather love a million times and get my heart broken each time, then live with an empty heart forever.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 14:24:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"On the contrary. He was the one who outlived his usefulness."[break][break]

But something in what the Head Scientist said lingered, a kernel of an intrusive thought that quickly resulted in decisive action as a wicked smile slashed across Elisabeth's lips.[break][break]

Here, in the height of her grudge-enhanced power, Elisabeth Fiorelli leaned into her darker impulses as she beheld the woman caught in the vice of her thorns and vines. The interrogation was forgotten; a potential hostage exchange went unconsidered; the murder of the woman was a passing thought, but not so pleasing as the possibility of murder, later.[break][break]

"I wonder how useful you are, Eva Morales," Elisabeth murmured, and the fog wafting from her became headier, intoxicating in its rose-plumed cloud. It drifted towards the other woman and her perfect blonde hair and her shining emerald eyes, wreathing her in the pink mist that had haunted Elisabeth so many nights after she'd run from the man who'd frightened her away with the truth of who he was.[break][break]

Waiting to be breathed in.[break][break]

"I wonder what you still hide, repressed beneath all your selfless bravado."[break][break]

extensive use of the fog can be used to alter a victim's personality. this can skewer their mental state. repeated exposure to this fog will prove addictive. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]
- 10MP use a mythical/legendary Pokemon.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 6:23:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eva had her doubts about Fernando’s usefulness running dry, especially to someone like Elisabeth. The Councilman had his hooks in too many things to not have something she might want, indefinitely. Unless . . .

Unless Elisabeth had been the one to break him. To somehow become more valuable than his ultimate agenda. Had he loved her? The unfamiliar vibration of jealousy hummed from the tightly wound chord and her expression turned sour. It was becoming more difficult to suppress her own disdain.

She wasn’t left long to linger in her thoughts. In a way, that was a good thing. The longer she spent thinking about Fernando, the more disturbing feelings she was likely to find. Instead, a more powerful poison invaded her senses. The scent of pine and the thick humidity of freshly fallen rain and . . . .

It was overwhelming, and the shock of the fog forced her to inhale. It tickled her nerves, a spark that sent a flash of lightning to her fingertips. The intrusive nature of the mist sent alarms blaring through her system. Adrenaline spiked and ran alongside the toxin through her veins. A red hot heat flushed through her cheeks and expanded to her chest, melting whatever barriers remained.

Toxic desire rose from the abyss of her being. Elisabeth had once told her to take what it is she wanted. Eva was used to suppressing the violent urge to take. She lived by a code of selflessness. But taking what you want seemed so much . . . easier. She suffered too much giving her whole self away.

No more.

Right now, she wanted free. She wanted Elisabeth to submit just as Rayquaza desired the same of Wo-Chien. She wanted to protect Fernando from this monster, protect Hoenn. She would take it. Then, she would take what she was owed from those that she gave everything to. It was time for debts to be paid.

Jealousy, desire, and resentment flared into an explosive release of PRIMAL ENERGY. Her eyes flashed gold, and the light engulfed her. DELTA WINDS pressed against the confines of the vines, expanding outward in a violent burst to free her.

“Enough to burn through you.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 7:33:59 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Then go ahead, Morales."[break][break]

Except she did.[break][break]

Vines split and shattered apart as an unfamiliar power pulsed out from Rayquaza's Avatar. It beat and battered against the rocks of the outcropping of the cave; its impact sent a ripple of unforgiving DELTA WINDS gusting towards Ruinous Beast and Avatar, blowing back against them as came into her power.[break][break]

If 's words rang true, that Tapu Fini opened the hearts of those it altered, then this was the Eva Morales hidden beneath the smiling veneer: a woman with the ambition and the power to overcome unfathomable odds, unshackled by her inherent desire to please and to do right.[break][break]

How easily the name 'Peacekeeper' was mocked as pacifistic. People forgot so quickly, Elisabeth realized with a start, that all peace was built on wars won.[break][break]

This time when she summoned the mist, it was not an offensive measure, but defensive. As if weaving a rosy pink smoke screen, Elisabeth gestured to send plumes of MISTY TERRAIN sparkling to obscure her as she moved to run. Eva wasn't her true opponent, and in this state, Elisabeth didn't like the odds of combat between them.[break][break]

"You are useless to me," Elisabeth decided, darting away as thorns burst out from the earth, this time to form barriers to hobble Eva's advancement towards her. "And whether or not you know it now, you'll be useless to him one day, too. Though I intend for him to not live that long."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]
- 10MP use a mythical/legendary Pokemon.[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 3:13:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eva did not flounder her new found freedom. Her chest expanded as she finally brought a full, cleansing breath of clean air into her lungs. It did little to wash away the poison that lingered and the desires that came with it. She reached out, lunging with greedy fingers to grab ahold of the woman’s retreating raven hair. The strands tickled her fingers but the assault of the thick MISTY TERRAIN left her empty handed. The pitiful winds that remained at her disposal weren’t enough to clear the fog.

Elisabeth’s voice drifted on the wind, growing fainter with each word. She was moving further away, she was losing her. Or was it Eva that was losing her strength?

Regardless of the culprit, Elisa was gone. Eva failed to stop her.

”NO!” she screamed, falling to her knees and slamming her fists into the firm earth. A burst of power echoed her frustration, expanding out to leave her at the epicenter of a circular blast. She blinked, her eyes stung with tears that carved a path down the grim and blood caked across her face, “No,” this one came quiet, weaker, but there was no time to lose. She had to find him.

She stood, bringing her comm to her lips but her fingers fumbled, failing to activate it, she spoke anyway, “Fernando!” one step, and the ground rushed towards her. For the first time. She felt the forced presence of her deity in a way she couldn’t explain. Their shadow fell over her as her vision darkened. She slipped into unconsciousness as she felt their claws curl under her body.

They flew away from the war with Eva limp in their grasp. Their treasure was worth far more than the life of a simple mortal, especially one that reminded them of the other one tied to their sibling. What did they call themselves? Silph?

The name meant nothing to the god, only five little letters that would fade into history when their time expired. Better sooner rather than later. Let the abomination kill them. For whatever reason, their chosen was far too enamored with the idea of the two men and whatever it was they offered her. Their offerings weren’t worthy of a goddess.

One day she would learn that all she needed, she already had.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HAMARTIA
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:15:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: