Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:22:38 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"A VIP pass, huh? Right..."[break][break]

Tsubaki looks out at the wild expanse. Empty, devoid of people. A place where she could be alone and fall deep into her solitude. A place to reconnect with the part of herself she's run away from for so long.[break][break]

She's not afraid of it anymore.[break][break]

"Finally, time for some R&R."[break][break]

The fox at her heels stares quietly, awaiting the orders of his mistress.[break][break]

+ Warden's Ticket // 4 Safari Balls left.

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/gdqjhJZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/gdqjhJZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:09:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF STORM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 4/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 1:17:55 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]They walk. [break][break]

Fifteen minutes in solitude, stuck in that same directionless malaise that's plagued her for months. Til her surroundings fade away, til she's back on Dewford promising Navy she won't die like his brother. That won't happen to her. [break][break]

"Yeah, everyone who dies thinks that."[break][break]

She speaks it aloud, and the sound of her own voice pulls her from her thoughts. [break][break]

She's in a damp forest. A Treecko stares at her, frozen in confusion. Koyo's surrounded it with Will-O-Wisps already. It won't flee.[break][break]

A ball flies through the air without a second thought.[break][break]

A soldier who doesn't prepare herself is sure to die.[break][break]

+ Capture attempt. [break]
+ Warden's Ticket // 3 Safari Balls left.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/gdqjhJZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/gdqjhJZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 15:33:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY TORCHIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEATHER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 5:37:08 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]One down.[break][break]

There are many weapons one can hone for war. [break][break]

She ponders whether that's all that's left for her. When she was a girl, she thought of nothing but how to harm the world that wronged her. Only once she lost her greatest weapon, not realizing to the end she was her only friend, did she change her tune. [break][break]

Knowing what she knows now... is it wrong to consider them weapons? Was she simply not in harmony with their strength to wield them wisely? Is there meaning left in war? Or is that all that matters anymore? [break][break]

She grapples with the propaganda Rocket taught her even now...[break][break]

"Koyo, three o'clock."[break][break]

Vigilant eyes catch a glimmer of gold in the underbrush, and she wastes no time.[break][break]

Hard questions can be answered later. [break][break]

A Sludge Bomb is summoned of the fox's curses, while Tsubaki tosses a ball.[break][break]

+ Warden's Ticket // 2 Safari Balls left.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 15:58:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] JUSTIFIED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 23:25:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]To see pokemon as machines for war is Rocket ideology bleeding through.[break][break]

And yet, still in the midst of war, it's something that's hard to simply set aside. Maybe it's the threat of violence from all sides, the compulsive need to defend one's self. [break][break]

Or maybe her principles aren't so different from Rocket's at the end of the day.[break][break]

She spits on the ground. She detests the thought. [break][break]

"There. I'll raise you properly. You don't exist just to fight. You're not like me."[break][break]

She promises the ball in her hands. It's a solemn promise to all her pokemon. Even if she's just a weapon, they're more than her. She'll never allow them to be treated as she was.[break][break]

She continues cutting a path through the wilds, searching for something. [break][break]

Always searching, her heart never able to be still.[break][break]

As Koyo comes across a pond, marking it with a Will-O-Wisp, Tsubaki tosses another ball. It's instinct at this point. Rote memory. Procurement at all costs was the mantra she held herself to in Kanto. Even if the threat of violence doesn't hang over her head, the training carved into her body hasn't faded in the slightest.[break][break]

"You're not just a prize to be won. I'll make something of you yet."[break][break]

+ Warden's Ticket // 1 Safari Ball left.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:13:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/4 WARDEN SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:54:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]She grasps the ball of her new pokemon. Entrusting it with all that is a heavy burden, but she wouldn't promise that unless she can follow through. [break][break]

She knows she can.[break][break]

She's long rejected the notion that anything can stop her.[break][break]

"We'll do it, you and me."[break][break]

As she speaks to the ball, a fish flops out of the water, disturbed by her intrusion. It opens its maw wide, exhaling a blue flame with the raw destructive force of a dragon behind it. [break][break]

Koyo's eyes glow, and he dyes himself black, clad in the resentment his mistress feels for a youth lost, the wrong done to those she treasures, the harm she's endured to get this far. All of that bitter malice freezes the pond solid, the Feebas along with it. [break][break]

Tsubaki puts the ball in her pocket and continues her search, petting the fox as it drops on her shoulders again.[break][break]

+ Battle, skipping Feebas. [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 16:31:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SPIRACHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 3:32:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The chill makes her shiver.[break][break]

It's a reminder to keep herself sane. She must overcome, she must stay the course. Fueled by her own emotions, this bitter feeling that's come over her is just that. Bitterness for the life she's left behind, filling the void she's left. It will pass. She'll fill it with something else. She needs to. Even recognizing that, however, doesn't mean it will simply go away.[break][break]

"I'm sorry, forgive me."[break][break]

She says it as she eyes the shape of a frozen pokemon with a frown. Her Zorua dances through the air, leaving a trail of floating flames behind him. The fires melt the ice that surrounds the Pikachu, revealing its form, and a tentative snarl.[break][break]

Of course it sees her as a threat.[break][break]

"You can go. I won't bother you with my problems anymore."[break][break]

A hesitant step back, unwilling to break eye contact, finally the Pikachu turns and runs. She lets it go, watching it bound into the trees. There's no sport in catching her.[break][break]

+ Battle, skipping Pikachu. [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 0:12:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 3:38:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Her eyes linger on the frozen lake, then she moves on. [break][break]

Feelings of bitterness will melt away eventually. Everything fades with time, even the worst pain.[break][break]

It's a short walk back to the trail. [break][break]

She walks it calmly, letting herself be alone with her thoughts. It's only a short way around the pond that she spots a trail of blood. She follows it. It's sporadic at first, and becomes more frequent, culminating in tracks off the beaten path and into the brush.[break][break]

Tsubaki crouches down, following silently. [break][break]

The sight unnerves her. [break][break]

A silky white vulpine pokemon stained red. It reminds her of her Koyo, except it's breathing shallow breaths. Standing over it is a Fraxure, frozen solid by her own malice. Hatred that might've saved the smaller pokemon's life. [break][break]

"L-Listen..." [break][break]

Her voice breaks. She's never been good with injured pokemon.[break][break]

"... if you can hear me, Eevee, I can help you. But you need to get in the ball. Got it? I'll bring you back, give you treatment. You can leave after if you want, but... please, let me help..."[break][break]

She places the ball on the ground. It's up to the pokemon whether to take her up on that offer, but she doesn't have any other options.[break][break]

+ Catching Eevee. [break]
+ Warden's Ticket // 0 Safari Balls left.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Solitude [SZ]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 6:36:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY EEVEE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!