Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Interview of Foreign Affairs [Sierra/S][C]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 15:06:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since her shifts at the Mauville gym were different now that she had her more important job as the royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn to do, there was a calmer atmosphere with the ambassador working on penning down signatures for documents speaking of some Galarian immigrants coming to Hoenn. Chamomile relaxes on the shelf filled with books when a call comes from her secretary down at the main lobby room. Picking up the phone, the ambassador gets Lucia to tell her that someone was coming into the embassy.[break][break]

After replying to her secretary that she’ll come to the lobby to greet the person at the front, the shiny Polteageist butler follows his mistress out of the door and walks through a little hallway to get to the lobby room. Lucia gestures over to the approaching person as Elise gives her greeting to the other woman who looked like she was one of those reporter types.[break][break]

“I would imagine that you’d come here for a report to do, right? My office should be a good location for a little interview if that is a suitable choice.” Though she had been taught recently by a friend of hers who was the gym leader of Fortree that she should lighten up a bit, she still acted ona very formal capacity in her words towards the reporter. “Starting with my introduction while we’re at it, my name is Elise Calcifet.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 17:01:03 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierrabenoit"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Thank you for the invitation, Ambassador Calcifet. Meeting you is indeed a pleasure," Sierra responded with utmost courtesy, extending her gratitude. She then introduced herself in kind, saying, "I'm Sierra Benoit, a News Reporter Extraordinaire. Perhaps you've come across some of my pieces." Sierra, still an up-and-comer, recognized the importance of putting herself out there to elevate her career. "I've heard much about your role as the Royal Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn, and it's truly an honor to have the opportunity to interview you," she added, maintaining her professional demeanor. Her voice carried a soft yet authoritative tone, reflecting her commitment to the craft.[break][break]
As they made their way to Elise's office, Sierra couldn't help but appreciate the regal atmosphere that surrounded the ambassador. "Your office sounds perfect for the interview. I must say, this place is quite impressive. I'm sure our readers will be eager to get an inside look at the workings of the Galarian Embassy."[break][break]
Once inside the office, Sierra set up her recording equipment as discreetly as possible, but given her camera man was her Tyranitar, she would need to pay close attention to where she had him stand. She would let Tyranitar out, ready at a moments notice to start the interview when given a cue. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyranitar"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".sierrabenoit"]--accent:#e66b19; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit blockquote b, .sierrabenoit blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .sierrabenoit blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .sierrabenoit blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".sierrabenoit .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .sierrabenoit .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 15:42:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to the blonde reporter when she gave her name in turn, she replied with a little smile. “A pleasure to meet you, Miss Benoit. Yes, I did come across your pieces on the news network and I thought they were enlightening reads.” Those news pieces were more pleasant to read than to see the latest tabloid on Hoenn’s celebrities. Galarian tabloid magazines had her face on it while the gossip described the mundane things they’ve seen her do outside of the office.[break][break]

Once the reporter says that the office was perfect to conduct an interview in and that the embassy was a pretty nice place, the royal ambassador gives her a nod and begins to lead the way there until she opens the office door to come inside along with Chamomile floating after her. Seeing the reporter set up her camera and other equipment while Elise sits down at her desk. “Why thank you for the compliment on how neat my embassy looks, Miss Benoit. Shall we start the interview now? I will answer any questions you may ask of me.” She folded her hands onto her desk while Chamomile makes himself comfortable at the bookshelf.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 16:45:37 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Sierra settled into her seat, a sense of anticipation mingled with her professional focus. "Thank you, Ambassador Calcifet. I appreciate your willingness to share your insights," she said, adjusting her recorder. "Let's delve into the heart of it, shall we?" Sierra would nod at Tyranitar, cueing him to start the recording.[break][break]
She leaned forward, her blue eyes reflecting genuine curiosity. "You hold a unique position as the Galarian Ambassador, bridging cultures between Galar and Hoenn. However, my readers are particularly interested in the rich history and myths of the Galarian region. Can you provide some insights into the progress you've made in unraveling these deep narratives during your tenure?"
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

-Tyranitar (pre-shadow)

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights