Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Spooky Treating [Ashley/DD]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 3:49:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Trick-or-treating was a tradition that children liked to do on Halloween, so she decided to accompany the blonde girl in getting some candy in her bucket. Dressed in a Hatterene costume, the ambassador couldn’t help but giggle at the costumes she gave to her shiny Polteageist and Gengar where the former was wearing his butler outfit while Kage was dressed like a little king. Nonetheless, Elise carried a bucket of her own to get candy from the various houses that dotted around the city’s district while the other groups of children and their parents were in costume too.[break][break]

“I have not trick-or-treated for a long time since I’m a little too old to now.” The female royal sighs a little though there wasn’t a thing like being too old to do anything a child could do. “Nevertheless, I’m happy to enjoy a night of trick-or-treating to relax off from work.” Chamomile tries to look out for any home that had lights on which showed that the people inside would have candy to give out.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Trick-or-Treating (DD)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
Spooky Treating [Ashley/DD]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 6:06:24 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
It was the best season of the year, and that was Spooky Month! Ashley woke up in her little hidey hole near the minor league gym of and practically begged her to go trick-or-treating with her. Once she agreed, the spooky squad leader was elated for the rest of the week. She got costumes for her gang and everything! Alastor the Honedge was dressed with a fancy looked top hat and monocle to become a Mr. Rime. His scabbard hand held the cane to hold himself up as the ground would wander out. Nyx the Shuppet had two fake dragon heads on her neck and some spikes to become a Hydreigon as she floated about. Morgana the Litwick on a fake canine below her to be a Greavard. Eleanor had painted herself pink to take on the guise of a Clefable, and finally, Ashley was dressed up as as Mimikyu, her oversized hood covering most of her face.

Elise and the rest of the Spooky Squad marched along as Ashley followed behind. Her little plastic candy bucket swung side to side, ready to be filled to the brim with all sorts of seasonal treats. "Gengar!" she said to Elise, which she could easily be translated by her Pokémon as a "thank you" for taking her out and about. She had been practicing all this week so that she could perfect her language skills so that she could hit more houses! Their first stop was a quaint looking home that was just near the neighborhood they had started at. The lawn was littered with tacky decorations, with an inflatable Snorlax that would act as if it was stomping both feet at once. Ashley walked up in a hurry and pressed on the doorbell, waiting patiently. Footsteps coming closer indicated that somebody was near. The time of reckoning had come! An olderly hand opened the door as Ashley prepared herself, holding up the jack-o-latern.

"Tw-Tri-ack or...tw-aht" Looking up at the woman with eyes full of determination.

After some candy was plopped into the bucket, Ashley hopped back along to Elise, giggling to herself. "Gengar!"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights