saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
latch (rt: sky)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 9:17:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a blip in the sky awaits him; a gliding target that could be either side. he tests the water by firing a warning shot that announces his presence. it should not be hard for them to recognize him.[break][break]

he is hoenn's prized elite four, after all.[break][break]

a WHIRLWIND whips from his staraptor.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 10 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 2:14:49 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The warning shot is noticed by a man who holds a grudge. After what he did to and , the former Beast wanted his head.

"Matias!", Dorian bellows out with pure ferocity.

The Talonflame accompanying the duo ushers in a Tailwind, in order to give the Charizard the Mad Dog is riding the speed it needs to rake at the Elite Four with a vicious Dragon Claw.

tags:
notes: Participation (+50)
Post (+10)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:06:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

recognition is one-sided as he's left having to defend himself against the incoming DRAGON CLAW. worries never arise as he watches his vibrava come to his aid, swooping up to take the full damage before BUG BUZZING in return.[break][break]

staraptor whips up a WHIRLWIND, intending to counteract against the TAILWIND before it suddenly drops in the air. with matias on its back, it knows it needs to create distance.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:15:02 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian scowled in pure annoyance as the Vibrava took the Dragon Claw for its master. The Bug Buzz only served to annoy the flying lizard, who attempted to finish off the insectoid dragon with another vicious Dragon Claw.

The Tailwind is disrupted by the Staraptor's Whirlwind. Undeterred by this, the Talonflame began to flap her wings rapidly, whipping up a Razor Wind.

"You're gonna die for everything!", Dorian spat at the Elite Four member.

tags:
notes: Post (+10)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:57:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

below, a patch of land comes into sight; an island so small that claiming it would be desperate. but as his vibrava is torn apart by the DRAGON CLAW, he realizes he may not have a choice.[break][break]

the RAZOR WIND is avoided with a QUICK ATTACK that plummets them. they break through the clouds, approaching land.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 230 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 1:03:08 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Charizard growls in sadistic satisfaction as his Dragon Claw rips the Vibrava apart.

The Talonflame, annoyed with the elusive Staraptor, continues her pursuit, attempting to gain speed with a Flame Charge. Meanwhile, as Dorian and Mister Burns join her, the Charizard performs a Dragon Dance, in order to invigorate himself for the coming battle.

Dorian felt this battle would take an ugly turn. But he wasn't going to let Matias go so easily. Not after everything he had done to Rocket. To his beloved friends.

tags:
+10 (Killing opponent's Pokemon)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:49:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

seeing just how far away he is from the ground, he realizes he might not have a choice but to contend with his assailant in the air, a domain he has little to no hold over. if only were here to help.[break][break]

he cracks open a pokeball, calling out his noivern that lets loose a loud DRAGON PULSE that soars toward the charizard.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 240 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 9:29:57 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Burny Birdy, upon seeing the Dragon Pulse sailing towards her master, dived towards it, taking the attack head on. The attack was more than enough to knock her out.

Dorian recalled the bird, before she could fall into the sea. In her place, Dorian brought out a Corvisquire stolen from another trainer. The stolen bird was sent down to attack Matias with a Drill Peck. Following up on this, the Charizard attacked Matias, and his team, with a Rock Slide.

"Die, scum!", Dorian bellowed out.

tags:
+50 (Talonflame KO'd)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 4:51:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his hand is forced, fighting defensively and being reactive instead of proactive. he needs to dictate the flow of the fight and yet he can't, too caught up in having to avoid attack after attack.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

he leaps off his staraptor and lands on his noivern, leaving the bird to take the brunt of the ROCK SLIDE which faints it. he recalls it, then rotates in the air to avoid the DRILL PECK.[break][break]

noivern latches its talons out to claw at the corvisquire, intending to sink its SUPER FANGS into it.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 300 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 19:16:23 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The death cries of the Corvisquire do nothing to stop the onslaught from the Mad Dog. As the Noivern finishes off the bird, the Charizard attempts to close in on it, a Dragon Claw aimed at raking its wings.

In this moment, Matias Silph might get a good look at the Mad Dog's face, albeit deprived of his well-known scar.

tags:
+10 (Opposing Staraptor KO'd)
+200 (Corvisquire Killed)

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 12:01:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

DRAGON CLAW finds noivern, sending it into a downward spiral and likely to its death. it is recalled, however, back into the safety of its pokeball, and is replaced by a charizard.[break][break]

above, a DROUGHT forms as MEGA EVOLUTION envelops the fire-type. the scene around them is illuminated enough for him to get a good look at his opponent, and in that moment, recognition hits.[break][break]

"it's you."[break][break]

but before they can engage in further battle, his charizard takes them away.[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon. x2[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x6[break]

10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 790 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 16:41:58 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian grinned in bloodthirsty satisfaction as the Noivern went down to the Dragon Claw. Despite this, Matias brought out his own Charizard, one that Mega Evolved. In this moment, Dorian lamented having already Mega Evolved his earlier.

"Yeah, me.", Dorian commented, a nasty sneer on his face.

Before their fight could continue on, the Mega Charizard flew the man out of there.

"I will find you, Matias Silph! And I will kill you!", Dorian bellowed out, before he and his Charizard retreated.

tags:
notes: Post x6 (+60)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Completion - Sky)
+200 (Victory)
+30 (Opposing Staraptor and Noivern KO'd, Vibrava Killed)
+50 (Talonflame KO'd)
+200 (Corvisquire Killed)
Total: 690 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:18:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: