Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
EXTRACTION: ANDREA & BAKI
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 3:58:23 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 4:21:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu2"]
[attr="class","star1tsu2"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu2"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu2"]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]The sea calls to her still. Though she might resist its pull, it's like fighting a riptide. Expending all of her effort while continually being pulled out at sea. Maybe Navy was right. Maybe Freya, too. But this sea, it's got secrets in it still, secrets they can't ignore. That's why she went without their permission, promising to keep her head about it, but--[break][break]

The moment she saw that pulsing core, she knew she shouldn't have come. [break][break]

"Fuck. Seems brighter every expedition. My eyes hurt."[break][break]

No time to take it back now. Just grit your teeth, bear the pain, and push through to the other side. The one with you is probably less used to it than you are, so do it for their sake, if nothing else. Take on that burden so others don't have to.[break][break]

"Right, Vaneau! I'll focus on the core, so scope out what we can take from under Eternatus's nose!"[break][break]

God won't be pleased to find that they've plundered from His kingdom, but if he never wakes, then there's little problem with that. Megalopolans, Tera Crystals, Nihilego, they're all a threat that Hoenn can't deal with without a little help. If He knew it was to keep his quarry alive a little longer, til the promised day He opens his eyes, surely He'd understand.[break][break]

Baki reaches out to touch the core, to placate a sleeping God. She takes His radiation unto herself, receiving His spirit. Visions, hallucinations, futures yet to come flash before her eyes. [break][break]

Bodies of the dead walk again and those alive sleep beneath the ground. The warrior raises his sword of fire to the heavens. Violet eyes open all around her as she glimpses things not meant for her, but they are without vision, made of the same energy that pours from the core - an involuntary reaction of a sleeping God being prodded in His sleep.[break][break]

One day she'll pay for this, she's sure. [break][break]

Reyes can fix her up, if it comes to that. The matter's too urgent to do anything else.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Baki takes the brunt.

[attr="class","star3tsu2"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu2"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu2"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu2 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 16:00:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ultra Deep Sea had a strange lull to it. Once one had been tantalized by its alien beauty, it was almost impossible to resist it. It was as if the realm itself was calling to them. And yet, this dimension was simultaneously unwelcoming to humans, hiding dangers around every corner. An alluring contradiction.

The ranger traveling with Andrea this time was someone quite young. Despite that, the girl willingly threw herself at the giant orb of mind-fuckery, which proceeded to do exactly what its nickname implied. "Get away from there! That thing's too dangerous!" The eccentric cosplayer tried to warn her, but it was too late. Tsubaki was already tripping balls.

It was time to take executive action. Treasure hunting could wait. Andrea's Hydreigon clenched its jaws on the seams of Tsubaki's clothes, attempting to pull the tiny girl away from the crystal's maddening influence.

Designate one character. (thanks Baki)

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 5:43:46 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]The stain of the orb's color is seared into her eyes, but she doesn't look away, even as the dragon pokemon tugs at her clothes. Only when she is pulled away, when her outstretched hand leaves the core, does Tsubaki seem to realize where she is again.[break][break]

This loss of her sense of self is what Navy and Freya warned her about. That thought, and only that thought, snaps her the rest of the way out of that trance. She pulls her hand away, her palm burnt again at its touch. Nihilego toxins only do so much to avert instinct. She still knows of the harm to her body, even though she does not feel it. It is divine punishment for their theft from God.[break][break]

The core around them seems to go dormant again as she lets go, and she wheels around to face Andrea.[break][break]

"Hang on, I've got experience with this!" [break][break]

She insists, but she doesn't reach back out to touch it again. This suicidal response to the call of the void, always answering by hurling herself at it without thinking... she's better than this. She's promised to be better.[break][break]

"... Fine. Manju," she calls her Nihilego's name and the crystalline parasite bursts from her premier ball, distorted cries of birds filling the air as light pouring from the core dances across her surface. [break][break]

"You take over. You're at home here, aren't you, girl? You've got this."[break][break]

The glass structure seems to nod in response, though the erratic movement almost seems random. She couldn't know a gesture so human. Tendrils outstretched, like a large hand reaching out and touching the orb with its fingertips, Manju embraces the core and squeals. The cave walls around them begin to shine, and the treasures they are meant to claim begin to shine again.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Baki takes the brunt.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu2]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu2]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu2]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu2] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/GQMBHaM.jpg), #000; background-blend-mode: lighten; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 14:15:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea was relieved that her new friend (?) was safe and sound. Using one of the League's captured Nihilego to assist with the mining was the right call. Not only were they intimately familiar with the area, since it used to be their home, but their Poison typing also made them immune the crystal's intoxicating properties.

"Jello, I choose you! Let's collect some sparkly stones!" The eccentric trainer sent out her own Nihilego. The alien jellyfish floated towards its shiny kin, swaying its bulbous head to and fro. Whether that was a cordial greeting, a weird mating call, or Nihilego marking its territory, was not entirely clear. Ultra Beasts had their own form of communication that was incomprehensible to earthly beings. Nonetheless, Jello proceeded to scoop a handful of rocks off the ground using its tentacles.

Designate one character. (thanks Baki)

RKS POINTS: 50

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:40:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 3:33:21 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]Manju shudders, acknowledging the other Nihilego. However, she does not turn away from the core. Interfacing with the source of light, the only thing in the deep that longs for her, she is like a moth to flame. Her tendrils begin to burn, but she does not even react to the pain.[break][break]

Baki clutches her head, watching the woman with her begin to mine for resources for the League. All to gather these items, which the League as of yet doesn't know how to use. Research is slow, of course, but she wonders... just how much help are they, all the way down here?[break][break]

"I'll be on watch, so dig up however much we can haul back."[break][break]

She tries to sound confident, but the Nihilego begins to hum, singing a song of the Ultra Deep Sea while she takes and refracts the core's light into herself.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Baki focuses on defense.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 13:25:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The two Nihilego seemed to get along. Maybe. With Ultra Beasts, one could never be sure. Manju sang a song of their people, which ended up drawing more of their kind towards them.

That was a lot of Nihilego.

Andrea clutched her head as well, feeling the core’s mind-corrupting influence slowly get to her. “Hnn… If we let them near that big crystally thing, it’ll probably be bad news.” She said, before sending out her trusty Tyrantrum. “Regina, use Roar!”

The prehistoric apex predator roared mightily at the approaching swarm of alien jellyfish, scaring them away. At the same time, Jello stopped gathering materials, and set up a Stealth Rock in order to ward off intruders.

Focus on heals/defense.

RKS POINTS: 100

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 7:29:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 9:16:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]"Nice work, Vaneau!"[break][break]

Baki can't help but admire the woman's handiwork. She's no slouch when it comes to dealing with the perils of the core either, deterring the Ultra Beast's advance, putting up a perimeter, all in no time flat. Definitely more competent than some of the others who've followed her down here, that's for sure.[break][break]

"Guess I won't have to bail your ass out after all!"[break][break]

She grins, but as she does the core's energy begins to congeal. [break][break]

The fear of the swarm of Nihilego condenses into a tangible form, a multi-headed beast that glows as bright as the sun. It lets out a giant roar of its own, and Manju shivers. [break][break]

The conjured beast of a sleeping God hungers.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Fight the fusion pokemon.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 9:47:36 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A fearsome roar heralded the arrival of a thing that should not exist. Unaffected by the Stealth Rocks thanks to its Magic Bounce ability, Espeigon edged closer, the bewitching song of three CALLING BIRDS leaving its mouths, while cursed musical notes floated in the air.

"IT KNOWS PERISH SONG?!" The young PokéManiac cried out in utter horror. They were now on a timer to oblivion, having to quickly deal with this fused abomination before its cursed melody spelled out their doom. "Chomper, Draco Meteor! Jello, Power Gem! Regina, Giga Impact!" The eccentric trainer ordered all of her pocket monsters to attack at once.

Sometimes, the solution was just hitting the thing really darn hard.

Battle a fusion Pokemon.

RKS POINTS: 150

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 3:30:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]Another terrifying roar and each head opens its maw to shoot out a devastating beam that scorches the sea. A Tri-attack to contest all of Vaneau's attacks, deflecting the brunt of the damage. Only the Giga Impact connects, throwing the pokemon back against the core. [break][break]

Fur and scales alike are singed by the heat, but the terrifying monstrosity seems to absorb strength from contact with its origin.[break][break]

"Damn it!"[break][break]

The grasp of death itself ensnares them all, and the pulse of the organ in front of them seems to blink in a rhythm that seems like it's laughing, taunting their turmoil. Fear rises up in Baki's chest, but she manages to hold it in.[break][break]

"Manju, you're an expert, aren't you!? Do something!"[break][break]

The Nihilego suddenly shines with the same light as the core. As the beast absorbs strength, it also absorbs a rich toxic venom courtesy the Nihilego's interference. The toxin sinks deep into its bones, and all three heads deliver a pixilated skull bash against the tyrant, resisting the pull of the venom with sheer violence.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Fight the fusion pokemon.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 11:09:59 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Even when badly poisoned, the fused abomination was not done surprising them. Its typing, ability, and movepool were all over the place likely due to the abnormal nature of its creation. Andrea’s Tyrantrum barely managed to tough it up, roaring defiantly.

Wrap it, Jello!” The eccentric trainer cried out, her Nihilego wrapping its long tentacles around the opponent, restricting their movement. “Now hit it with your Z-Move, Chomper! VENGEFUL HYDRA!!!”

The green-scaled Hydreigon sprouted six new heads made of pure, draconic energy, which all bore down on their prone prey with ceaseless brutality. Not even the usually immune Fairy type was safe from the hydra’s super-effective vengeance

Finally, Espeigon was defeated, dispersing into floating bits of Dynergy. Despite that, the effects of its Perish Song lingered in the area. Andrea clutched her chest in pain, feeling her life slowly ebb away. “Urk… We should get outta here.”

Battle a fusion Pokemon.

RKS POINTS: 150

VENGEFUL HYDRA
hydreigon manifests six additional heads of draconic energy then bites down on the opponent with all nine of its heads, able to hit FAIRY-TYPE POKEMON for SUPER EFFECTIVE DAMAGE.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 2:18:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 2:22:19 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu2"]The sheen of the abomination's coat like an armor, it had been able to shrug off many attacks, but a full-powered Z-move was finally able to make headway. The beast dissipated back into the interdream mist that bore it, screeching in an angelic chorus between its three heads. [break][break]

There was no doubt. Had it belonged here in the waking world, it would have continued to fight. [break][break]

Manju flickered, and then returned to her natural color, the space energy she had collected from her patron no longer any use to her thanks to Andrea's quick thinking. [break][break]

"You're afraid if we die we'll see that thing again."[break][break]

Baki stares at where it was, straight into the light of the core that birthed it. [break][break]

The angelic choir didn't scare her. She'd already seen what an angel was capable of.[break][break]

"Manju. C'mon, we've got what we came for."[break][break]

The parasite chirps like a flock of birds, flashing in sequence and drawing near her. It wraps its tentacles around her wrist, like a child grasping her parent's hand. Baki doesn't flinch, used to the burning sensation by now. [break][break]

"Let's get the hell outta here, Vaneau. Before we end up like that thing."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Escape with your full load, +1 Curio

[/newclass]