Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 16:34:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Around the time that she is allowed a break off from her work as the royal ambassador to Galar before her assistant will call her for another appointment, the female business suited royal quietly sets up a table outside of the Galarian embassy to work on the canned vegetable stock for the break area’s pantry. Diced vegetables were set aside on one end of the table while there were enough cans with lids on them that she’d start working on one of them. From the Lucario getting outside of the embassy to plop another batch of cut up vegetables, she gives her Pokemon a nod and watches how her Mismagius is doing.[break][break]

Mana does her job in assisting her mistress in using Psychic to hold the lid together after the royal ambassador closes the can with the diced carrots. Their stock for the next month was all set though with the amount of vegetables, more help might be needed. Tomoe leaves to go inside the embassy and cut up the remaining vegetables in the break area.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Lifedew Valley (AOO)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 20:14:23 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Despite everything, she was still Galarian. That was just a fact. One that she was proud of. A lot of people she met here did not notice. But to her, it was just part of her identity. Plus, it had legal ramifications. Their world was not one that cared too much about bureaucracy. But as a foreign national, she had to at least check in with the clerks now and then.

Hence, she visited the embassy from time to time. Her family she could call from anywhere, yes. But taking care of proper matters? That required proper channels. Hence, she had come here for the day. The year was coming to a close, after all. Taking care of administrative matters was part of it all too.

Plus she wanted to do that before winter came properly. Just because she had heard the puns one time too often already. Fortunately, today she had gone without. That put her in a good mood as she exited the embassy, looking around for something to do. To the side, still on the grounds, she spotted something peculiar. Usually, she was not a busybody that got into someone else’s business. But it was odd to see someone do manual labour like this. Especially a pretty lady wearing a business suit. That was peculiar enough for her to casually walk that way and observe matters.

Still though, that was it. Mirri kind of hoped that whoever that was either shoed her away or initiated some kind of conversation.
Because she did not really know how to.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 1:51:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When someone’s footsteps had gotten a little closer to the table the female royal was working on, she stops to look up at a pretty looking blonde lady with hair tied up in a tidy ponytail. Giving her can of canned green beans to her Mismagius, the female ghost gets to work on using Psychic to close it while Elise gives a little bow of her head to speak to the blonde observer. “Did you need something, madam? I am on break until the time of my next appointment at the ambassadorial office, so I thought I should…help with the canned stock for the winter.” A smile came on the dark magenta-haired woman’s face and she gets to calm her nerves down when talking.[break][break]

“Well…I should give you my name before I forget my manners. My name is Elise Calcifet.” The royal ambassador may as well be the one to try starting a conversation since she was coming out of her shell a little as she introduces herself to the blonde lady. “May I ask for your name in return, madam?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 21:16:43 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Oh. Ohhh. Royalty. That certainly changed things. Subconsciously, she immediately straightened up when she got the confirmation, her steps and stance becoming just a bit more firm. She had mastered the art of not going completely stiff in the presence of her betters, but she was still not quite used to talking to them at all. Which made her usual issues even worse, at least temporarily.

But fortunately, she had her own canned responses to these kinds of matters. Hence, she immediately described a proper bow. “Mireille Wynter, at your service, your highness,” she started, like any proper knight would and should. That was, in her mind, how to best deal with situations like this. Next, she would add some honesty to a deflection. “I do not need anything, of course. I merely saw you working out here and since I have no business right now figured that I should see if you might need help with your task.”
What task, even? Mireille did not really knot much about these sorts of things. Was this just about canning beans? That hardly seemed royal work, confusing her even more. But that confusion was all contained within. Outwardly, she retained her composure. Even though that probably made her seem a bit dull and stiff after all.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 19:01:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

From the way that the blonde lady stood straight up and gave her a bow, there was a guess that this other lady could be one of the knights from Galar. “Oh then you must be…a knight from Galar, was it?” A slight bow of her head came with her second response to the female blonde. “A pleasure to be meeting you, Mireille Wynter.” Her Mismagius’ Psychic closed the lid of one can that the royal ambassador was working with after Elise puts the cut green beans inside. Sounds of other footsteps passing by in the streets of Rustboro wouldn’t distract her from working for filling up the pantry.[break][break]

As the female blonde asks if Elise needs help, the female royal gives a nod and a gentle smile. “If you would be so kind as to help with the other cans of food, I would be most grateful for another person to do the job with me.” Since the blonde was nice enough to offer, she’d let Mireille help her with the other loads of cut vegetables on the table and cans that were stacked neatly on top of each other at the other side of the food.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Winter Storage [M/AOO]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 18:12:13 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
A knight from Galar? That was an odd way to put it, as far as she was concerned. There were orders of knights, so there was no singular entity a knight would automatically refer to. But to jump from her introduction right to that was odd, at least for Mireille. But maybe that was just her failing to pick up on certain social cues again. It would not be the first time.

Hence, she just chalked it up to that. Instead, she focused on trying to relax in the presence of someone more important than herself. “The pleasure is mine. And yes, I am a knight. Though not belonging to any order.” She would have never fit into one anyway. To be around others all the time? They would way too easily catch onto her limited reservoir of responses and bore of her. At least that was what she thought.

“I would gladly assist, of course. Is there anything special to consider?” Mirri had watched the lady’s work so far. And while she did not have a psychic user to help, she figured that she would be able to at least do the same thing mechanically. But it was always best to ask in order to ensure there would be no misunderstandings.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights