saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
mintias (rt: sea)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 5:32:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

not often does he run from a fight, even one where the odds are stacked against him, but there's no other way to describe the outcome of his encounter with . he ran with his tail tucked between his legs not because of the threat they posed but because of the suffocating nature of the ocean.[break][break]

oh, how he longs for land again, but it seems the world has other plans for him.[break][break]

"ahead!"[break][break]

at this point, he can't tell if it's a construct of the INTERDREAM MIST or something grounded in reality, but it matters little. the seismitoad he rides on calls out in an UPROAR, paving the way for solosis' FUTURE SIGHT.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 2:34:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

on the run? Of course Rocket isn't going to make it easy for him. His Swanna squawks as she catches sight of the E4 member before summoning a RAIN DANCE as Neon gives a thumbs from his ship before the thing is shoves backwards a few feet form the incoming UPROAR. [break][break]

His Dewgong responds in turn, watching the bit of pink mist and fog split for a direct line of sight at the pair. The water tries its best to harden into ice against the rampant waves before the Dewgong blasts out an ICE BEAM. [break][break]

"Where's Groudon? Don't tell me you're half assed like Articuno's avatar?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| sea 1 mp [break][break]

mp | [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 9:31:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the ICE BEAM is tanked by the seismitoad as it's able to mitigate most of the damage due to its typing. still, fight after fight has worn it down, and so it won't take much more to sink the frog.[break][break]

"don't need it against the bottom of the barrel."[break][break]

his solosis, already damaged from previous fights, PAIN SPLITS it with the dewgong.[break][break]

"why are you masked?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 3:38:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"That right?" he asked as his Dewgong recoiled against some strange energy energy before blasting an immediate ICE SHARD in response. As the rider and frog approach, his Swanna flaps her wings to snap forward a HURRICANE as Neon hunkers down. She dives with the attack keen on pushing back their opponents and using it as cover to move in closer. [break][break]

"Is that why you're running?" he shouted, his voice pitching upwards with a robotic lilt. He snorts at the question as his boat quickly tries to pull back from being sucked into the his pokemon's HURRICANE sucks everything into it. [break][break]

"Cause I'm multiple people, duh. Obscure our numbers, induce paranoia, you know, the usual masked man shenanigans."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

mp | [break][break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:20:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

running? running? he barks out a laugh because matias silph never runs. this isn't that, this is simply him attempting to reach more familiar grounds; to be back in his domain.[break][break]

HURRICANE and ICE SHARD rip the solosis apart. its jelly-like body falls into pieces, washed away by the ocean.[break][break]

seismitoad's UPROAR grows louder and louder.[break][break]

"that's stupid.""[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 240 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 5:38:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

His team makes quick work of the Solosis, but he expected the riding pokemon to be way tougher. Otherwise, why would Matias trust it to carry him? The UPROAR begins to reach obnoxious levels of loud, like a true frog. The water pulses with every loud croak and even his boat is pushed back as the intensity grows. At one point it even looks like it's pushing back the rain. The distance between him, Matias, and the shore keeps decreasing. [break][break]

His backup better move onto the shore quick. Dewgong moves in despite the noise, attempting to AQUA JET its way in close enough to smack the Seismitoad deeper underwater to dampen the noise. His Swanna casts a WATER PULSE, power forcing the ocean water to push away from it in huge waves in an attempt to help the Dewgong.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

mp | [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 8:13:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

AQUA JET carries them straight into the seismitoad, interrupting its UPROAR that would have grown far louder. matias is rocked as well, and he's forced to use his seismitoad as a meat shield to defend himself against the WATER PULSE.[break][break]

he cracks open another pokeball, calling out his gyarados that he immediately hops on.[break][break]

"so annoying."[break][break]

his seismitoad returns another UPROAR as it weakens.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 250 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 21:36:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The Dewgong takes substantial damage upon approach but mercifully the frog shuts up. And while it's unable to stop the Groudon avatar form encroaching, at least it stops one of his pokemon. The Dewgong blasts back a tired ICE SHARD, eager to win this fight. Around the pair the ocean moves attempting to start a WHIRLPOOL to lock the pair down. Neon's attention moves to shoo off the source, yelling at a little Phione that ducks excitedly under the water. "Get back here you-!" he snapped at the out of place scout. [break][break]

Matias surges on his Gyarados and Neon gives his bird the thumbs up. She climbs higher and higher as the best give a glance to the beach trying to come up with forces to hold back the avatar. He has his doubt, not when they're all practically scrambling on the dunes to position themselves in time. He starts getting reports of strange happenings deeper in the island. Everything from HEATRAN explosions to more clouds of dangerous dream mist plaguing the no-name island. His Swanna drops down on the Gyarados, dive bombing the larger pokemon with BRAVE BIRD, TERASTALIZING as she does.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

mp | [break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:37:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

realizing he may need a better way to escape, he calls out his charizard and switches mount right before the BRAVE BIRD collides with his gyarados.

the seismitoad faints from the WHIRLPOOL but gyarados is quick to counter it with one of its own. in the air, matias recalls both his pokemon and with the help of MEGA EVOLUTION, he makes his departure with his charizard, leaving behind a DRUGHT and a HURRICANE that whips toward the rocket as he leaves, heading toward the cave where he intends on helping his faction.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break]

10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.[break]
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon. x2[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 800 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:14:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Matias escapes in the chaos, but at least he doesn't make a mess of the shore. Though, Neon knows where he's headed to next. BRAVE BIRD is alreayd so taxing, and his Swanna isn't able to redirect. It traps her in its WHIRLPOOL and drags her under, only to batter her body against the other ships once the HURRICANE drops. Neon hunks down as best he can as the he waits for the seas to calm. [break][break]

The air is hot and dry, almost completely countering the sea's humidity. His Swanna is gone, but his Dewgong manages to float near him before passing out. He checks in with the rest of the Rockets before reporting Matias missing.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- pokemon death [break]
- pokemon ko
- pokemon assist[break]
- loss [break]
- terastalized [break]
- dreammist [break]
- enemy ko/kill [break]
- obstacle mention [break]
-

mp | [break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:44:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: