2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sky: lunar [rt]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:19:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the skies above the island were starting to get less crowded as things were slowing down. the conclusion is near, priam assumes, but it doesn't mean a last minute crunch wasn't in place.

at least he wouldn't be dealing with the obstacles in the race.

priam rides the winds with his braviary in a patrol for stragglers, whether they're on his side or not. there was an obvious choice that will be made depending on who he finds, though he convinces himself one possibility is better than the other.

near the peak of the mountaintops of the island, he spots a person. he's too far away to recognize the face at his angle, however. priam whistles to try and get her attention.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:32:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

On the League’s side, the other rangers ask her to patrol around the island in search of other Rockets. She’s on the back of her elaborately saddled Noivern and wearing a pilot suit as she adjusts her pilot’s goggles before the whistle from above makes her direct her Noivern a little upward to see who had done so. Another man with blue hair is riding on his Braviary, so it’s surmised that he was the one who whistled out to her. [break][break]

“Are you the one who tried to catch my attention earlier?” She asks in politeness, not that she’d lower her guard. Anything could happen in the air that her Noivern would be prepared for.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts) 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:38:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ya!" he answers with a shout. "i need ya to vacate the place, please!"

the dragon-type that she was riding convinced priam that a noivern was such a cool pokemon that it can be argued that he needs one. he pushes the thought away when he realizes there are things to be done.

"rocket's takin' over this part of the island for a while. wanna skedaddle before that happens?"

it's a challenge, albeit a subtle one. priam postures for an aerial fight despite not being as properly geared as the other person.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:41:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A blink came from the royal ambassador when the man speaks that he wanted her to vacate the place. She’s told that Rocket is taking over the island and that he wanted her to skedaddle before it happens, so he gets a response. “As much as you’d want me to vacate the premises, I have a duty to patrol and ensure that there are no other stragglers from Rocket.” [break][break]

Her Noivern gives a screech while the man postures himself for aerial combat. “I won’t run off, but…” The female royal trails off before preparing herself for a round of aerial combat with the blue-haired man atop his Braviary too. “I will certainly engage you in battle.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts) 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:17:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a battle?

"let's fucking go!"

priam shoots the first move and charges straight at the other rider. his braviary charges with its wings broad and parallel against the winds, stiffening up with a coat of steel.

"steeeeeel... wing-uh!"

a collision in the air would result to something bad for both of them regardless of the result, but it wasn't like priam was thinking much about the consequences.

30 mp per ic post in a rt battle/mission.
10 mp for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:45:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“Let’s go then.” The Galarian royal said simply in her usual composed tone. Seeing the Steel Wing coming from the man’s Braviary, he probably didn’t think very much of what would happen if that collided with the two riders. Falling down to the ocean would not be on her watch if she couldn’t help it. [break][break]

At the eagle Pokemon coming close, Minerva opens her maw to launch a Dark Pulse to create an amount of distance between them..and to get the bird off before the bat wyvern would think about letting her rider be in danger of falling off her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts) 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:20:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the braviary turns its wings forward and instead uses the move defensively, fending off the attack from the noivern.

just as priam and his pokemon were warming up, a cloud of mist rises up in the air. the pinkish hue can easily be recognized, given that the place they were fighting on was full of them.

"just my luck!" he complains out loud. "i was finally about to have a good time!"

he throws a sigilyph out, erecting a reflect to protect them against what would come. it proves itself useless when an iron jugulis comes out to blast them with a dragon pulse.

his sigilyph goes down quick, which priam recalls back to its ball.

"no!"

40 mp per ic post in a rt battle/mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:40:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Minerva’s Dark Pulse is defended against by the Braviary’s Steel Wing and as the dragon tries to go for an Air Slash, the pink mist rolls in bad timing. Knowing what Pokemon lurked in the mist, an Iron Jugulis came to attack the man and his Braviary first. “It is unfortunate that our battle is so rudely interrupted.” The Galarian royal gives a long sigh before she directs her Noivern to attack the Iron Jugulis with Dragon Pulse. The purple beam tries to distract the other Paradox Pokemon.[break][break]

She can’t have a Paradox Pokemon spoil the fun in battling it out with this man. Sending out her Talonflame, the fire bird gets a surprise attack from another Iron Jugulis that came to help its companion as Falco is hit by a Dark Pulse. With the Talonflame being knocked out of the sky, she returns the knocked out bird with the red light from his Dusk Ball.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts) 50 (mission participation), 10 (interdream mist mention), 50 (pokemon knocked out)[break]
- MP Total: 150

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:15:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"fine! league can stay in this place instead," he tells elise as he starts to get off from the area.

paradox pokemon start to pour out of the mist without stopping, making it a difficult terrain to pass through even if they did manage to get control over it from the league.

"at least you get to see my cool pokemon," he brags. "feast your eyes before i leave, since they're top percentage!"

the braviary makes a sound before flying off away from danger, cutting off the trainer from further talking big about his own pokemon.

when they get back, he supposed he'd just have to tell the rest of rocket to find another route to use.

50 mp per ic post in a rt battle/mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
250 MP for "tying" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 520 MP

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 6:27:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She would have to battle this out next time with the blue-haired man as he talks about the League getting to stay in this place. “We won’t stay if there is danger in the mist. I will get back to camp.” She replies to the man as her Noivern avoids another Dark Pulse from an Iron Jugulis. As more Paradox Pokemon start to file in on the intruders, it’s obvious that she can’t stay or she’ll be in more danger.[break][break]

However, he talks about his Pokemon being top percentage before his Braviary flies him away from the dangerous Paradox Pokemon. Minerva flies upward to get out of the mist and away from the swarming flying Paradox Pokemon. [break][break]

Once Elise is back at the camp, she gives the report to one of her superiors.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts) 50 (mission participation), 10 (interdream mist mention), 50 (pokemon knocked out), 250 (tie), 100 (sky)[break]
- MP Total: 510

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:26:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: