Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sky: Elise & Theo [RT]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:46:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

On the back of her Dragonite, she searches the island for any remaining Rockets that would be patrolling in the air. Saffira was strong that she’d be able to take anything on her own though Elise had a Golbat flying beside her. Samael takes to using Phantom Force to make himself invisible unless the ghost dragon is needed. Her last battles had worn her out a little, but this was one of those conflicts that she’ll need to make sure the League was proud of her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:53:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]it seems the two of them will have another chance for a skirmish, this time under different circumstances and in an entirely different environment. no longer on the shores of the island, they find themselves high up in the skies.

his naganadel screeches with a DRAGON PULSE that fires at her.
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 3:46:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A Dragon Pulse is fired off from another flying Pokemon at her and her dragon, probably a dragon type, as her Dragonite uses Extreme Speed to move out of the attack’s way. She turns to see the attacker being the same man that she had a battle with last time on the shores. Naganadel was his ride for their battle in the sky as her Dragapult shows himself from thin air to meet the Ultra Beast in battle.[break][break]

Samael moves at great speed to get in close combat and slash at the Naganadel with Dragon Claw.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:18:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]close combat is not naganadel's strong suit, given its odd frame and short limbs, but it will have to adapt, and if there's one thing ultra beasts are good at it, it's changing to fit new environments no matter how harsh it may be.

DRAGON CLAW rakes against nagandel's underside but it is quick to fire back a DRAGON PULSE to try and create some distance.
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:39:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Samael being able to fight in close combat as well as in ranged fighting made for a good advantage against the Naganadel though the purple wyvern launches another Dragon Pulse to create some distance. The Dragapult is pushed back by the Dragon Pulse as he takes the attack in letting the beam graze him, but he doesn’t let it stop him from moving to the side.[break][break]

Rushing forward, the Dragapult tries to slash at the Naganadel again with Dragon Claw in another blind spot to take advantage of.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:58:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]the dragapult is pushed back but it does not stay away, though the space it buys them is enough for naganadel to let loose a SLUDGE WAVE that spills across the skies, painting it shades of purple.

it weaves then, turning in time to avoid the DRAGON CLAW.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:06:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking up to the sky being coated purple by the Naganadel’s Sludge Wave, the Dragonite moves to avoid being splattered with the sludge. A frustrated growl came from the Dragapult as his Dragon Claw is dodged from the Naganadel and gets the sludge on his body. Pain came from the sludge’s acid though the ghost dragon doesn’t give up.[break][break]

With another Dragon Claw, he tries to go in to close the distance between him and the Ultra Beast.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 90

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 7:56:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]overwhelmed, their approach must change if they want to live to fight another day, and so naganadel's DRAGON PULSE repels the dragapult away once again before its DRAGON CLAW can reach it.

he tugs hard, redirecting them away.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 8:10:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

This wasn’t going anywhere. The Dragapult growls in frustration as his Dragon Claw is dodged while he’s repelled by the Dragon Pulse. Only this time, the beam hits the nearby Golbat and causes the female bat Pokemon to be knocked out. Returning the fallen Golbat back to her Dusk Ball, the Galarian royal has no choice but to pull back since the pink mist was rolling in from the air. Her Dragonite ferries her down to the camp at the other side of the island while her Dragapult follows suit.[break][break]

They would have to settle this another time when she would be able to get her team together.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 50 (pokemon knocked out), 10 (interdream mist mention), 300 (loss), 100 (sky)[break]
- MP Total: 560

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 9:13:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]unable to press this attack any longer, they make their departure, using the cover of the dark clouds as cover before darting back toward one of the many rocket encampents to recoup.

it seems they will have to continue their encounter another time, once again.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:32:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: