Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Hoennian Holiday [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 19:29:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, she doesn’t have to work at the Galarian embassy until her last check up is cleared by the doctors at the Dewford Regional Hospital next week though her assistant does tell her that she had some appointments waiting when she gets back. The weather outside was a little chilly and the skies were grey, probably a good time for the snow to come in if it happened.[break][break]

The city streets are decorated with string lights, trees with golden lights and artificial snow along the sidewalk. Families and couples walk along the Rustboro City sidewalk as they go in and out of the stores displayed with Christmas decor. Ahead of the main shopping district was a park decorated with the Christmas spirit.[break][break]

“Did you want to go to the park first? We could go shopping a little later.” Elise asks the red-headed knight while she adjusts her scarf draped around her neck and fixes up her dark blue coat. Her gloved hands guard them from getting a bit of frostbite from the chilly temperature as her shiny Polteageist floats behind the couple of princess and her knight. [break][break]

A small sigh came from her lips. “I’m a little indecisive over what gifts I should give to my friends and family especially since…my father is going through a difficult time because of my mother's condition.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Festive Flirts (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
Hoennian Holiday [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 2:18:10 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
Cade and Cinder follow behind Elise it took ages for the poison to proper work its of the charizard's system and she was never the same after that. Even so she was going to her due to protect those she cared about. The knight could the Christmas season was in the air. He has seen a lot of different couple around here. Being so happy and cuddling what is wrong to say he was envious of them for not having to save his inner turmoil.

Ivy gentle resting on his heading all the content with whatever the pair decided to done. Cade sighed trying not to think of his negative emotion. Elise was going through her own difficult issues as it was hard. Her family was her wonderful after all  and her mother sickness left her with a lot of pain. ".......shopping. The best gifts are from the heart least that's what others say. I think you're father would need some like to support." 

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Hoennian Holiday [M/FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 6:05:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Christmas holidays were happier times for the families there, but her father was in pain too from seeing her mother bedridden from her illness. She couldn’t imagine the pain in his voice when he did call her on how her mother was doing since her diagnosis three months ago. “…Yes, my father does need all the support I can give him now. He tells me that he hopes my mother will make it on the day that we can both give her a gift.” The female royal replied to the red-headed man with a quiet nod while she watches a mother and child go to a toy store.[break][break]

“But…we can worry about my mother later. It is a time to enjoy a festive date with each other when we’re here together, right?” In spite of her pain, Elise lightens up a little bit to make sure that she doesn’t dampen the happier holiday mood. Gently taking his hand in hers, she leans in close to him as her shiny Polteageist butler watches a man and woman laugh with each other in another store. “Is there…anything in the park that you’d like to see? I think the Christmas lights are on the trees tonight.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Festive Flirts (FIT)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights