Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 21:01:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

While the region itself wasn't necessarily very cold or snowy at all, that didn't mean that when it came time for winter themed activities and merriment that Hoenn chose to miss out. Taking some time to relax and enjoy more of what Hoenn had to offer after a very rigorous last couple of weeks it felt like, Yuina was delighted at the idea of a big sledding activity that had been set up outside of Verdanturf Town.[break][break]
The entire hillside was covered in glistening snow, and truly Yuina was awestruck, having never seen snow before, that she could recall. It was beautiful, glittering, albeit kind of cold, so she was glad that she was a little bundled up in a big sweater, a scarf, some thick leggings and boots. She was sure that she and would look pretty cute together for some pictures they planned to take on their day out for winter fun, but as Yuina stood off to the side from the activities, she got a message from Desiree that she wasn't going to be able to make it...[break][break]
"Oh no...," Yuina sighed, it wasn't Desiree's fault, she knew the pinkette would never cancel on her if it wasn't for something that was really important, so she couldn't blame her... But still...[break]
Yuina looked out to the hillsides where sleds and inntertubes were rushing down the snow, she was kind of hoping to enjoy this with a good friend of hers...

notes[break]
Mission: Break the Ice -> Verdanturf Town[break]
General Outfit, minus the hat![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:14:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

There was a Pikachu on his shoulder dressed in warm gear, and the man himself was trudging through the snow to get to the sledding activity. With his new position within Rocket, Amor had neglected the little guy, and this was his way of making it up to him. Adontis was ecstatic to be here, and was sparking happily as they got closer to the place.

"Yeah I know buddy, we'll be there soon don't worry." He said, and was then treated to an affectionate nuzzle by the Pikachu. Around Adontis's neck was a necklace with a purple tera crystal, for anyone who was familiar with the phenomenon it was a dragon type crystal. It had been Amor's gift to his Pikachu, who he knew wanted to be more like Draco. He still remembered handing it to him, and how happy he had been.

Daydreaming in public could be quite dangerous though as Amor, and Adontis weren't paying attention when they accidentally walked into an unsuspecting person, and due to the snow, and awkwardness of walking in the ankle deep mess. Amor toppled over with Adontis deftly leaping from his trainer and on to the shoulder of the female they had just run into. The Pikachu of course snickered at his trainer, and it was then that Amor just laughed a little, and looked. Behind the haze of the sun he saw her, and his heart stopped for a beat.

Of course Amor didn't really think he'd ever run into her again out in the civilian world, but here she was, existing. Shaking his head a bit he put on his most charming smile.

"Sorry about that miss, we weren't paying attention." And so he stood up, and if she had fallen over as well he would extend a hand to her as Adontis leapt back to his shoulder. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Amor. Are you here to sled as well?" He asked curiously.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 19:54:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Glancing down at her phone here and there, Yuina wondered and hoped if maybe Desiree might respond back, saying that plans were going to go ahead, but alas, the pinkette was indeed busy and just wasn't able to make it. She could never be mad at Des, they would definitely be able to do this again here soon for sure, Yuina was just a little disheartened perhaps. This was the first time, that she knew of, that she was seeing snow after all. That child-like wonder was there, and she wanted to enjoy it with someone, and enjoy it with someone that she didn't have to lie about the experience with.[break][break]
Tucking her phone away into a pocket, huddling in a little tighter on herself given the cold, Yuina glanced around with her amber eyes, a cloud of her breath warming her cheeks, wondering what she was going to do...[break]
When she gasped at being knocked into. She stumbled, surely, but in some saving grace managed not to fall over entirely in spite of the crunching snow beneath her boots.[break]
Someone did definitely fall over as the snow shifted on the ground around her feet, and she felt something situating on her shoulder, something snickering unceremoniously at whatever had just happened. She found herself face to face with a small yellow Pokemon on her shoulder, and it glanced down to the man that must have been the one to bump into her. There was a brief moment of shock over the situation, but Yuina quickly tried to remediate.[break][break]
"Oh my gosh, are you okay," she fussed then, shuffling around in the snow and trying to make an attempt to help him up from the cold. He seemed unscathed for the most part, save perhaps the awkwardness of the situation, apologizing and giving his name.[break][break]
"Oh, no I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of everything," she tried to recover, really though she shouldn't have been just idling in the middle of walkways and should have moved off to the side. At least he was alright.[break]
"Uhm, oh, yeah, well I mean... I was trying to meet a friend here, but they had to cancel last minute, so I was kind of figuring out what I was going to do...," Yuina fumbled, she'd been right in the middle of her thoughts and had to bring that train back onto the tracks.[break][break]
"I'm Yuina though, it's nice to meet you."

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:19:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Yuina....

He heard the name, and it echoed in his head over, and over. That wasn't her name, but he didn't let that show on his face as he gave her his most charming smile.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Yuina. You've already met my friend Adontis here, but if you're friend cancelled on you. Hmmmm...." He tapped his cheek thoughtfully. "Why don't you come with us? We can sneak past the singles line into the couples line, and get to sled that much faster?" Another bright smile on his lips as he gave her his plan. Of course this would also allow him to pick her brain a bit longer to figure out exactly what was going on. Adontis sparked excitedly at the suggestion, and nodded emphatically to the woman.

"Pika Pika! Pikachu!" He exclaimed to her in his own way obviously agreeing with his trainer that she should come with them.

"See even he thinks its a great idea. And I'll treat you to some cocoa afterward, as recompense for dragging you along on our shenanigans." He said to her with a soft chuckle, though of course there was no way for him to make her. Amor was just genuinely curious about this "Yuina" person. Why she had no memory of who she was, and how she got to be here.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:48:40 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Fortunately the situation hadn't turned sour since running into her had knocked him over in the snow, in fact, he was very kind to her as Yuina looked up at him with a soft smile.[break]
He pondered for a moment, mulling over how her predicament could still be fixed in having wanted to go sledding, and while she had considered going sledding by herself to experience it all for the fun, it didn't sound very fun to go along by herself...[break][break]
"It didn't sound very fun going by myself, I've never seen snow before, it sounded more fun to share this with a friend," she returned, thinking to herself still, it did kind of sound like cheating... They weren't a couple? But then again she and Desiree were planning on taking a sled together, and for that couple would have meant just two people. And then his small yellow Pokemon exclaimed at the offer, sparking with excitement. She couldn't very well say no to how cute it was...[break][break]
"Oh, I would be awful to say no to Adontis, and hot cocoa afterwards sounds really nice after being in the cold all day..." Yuina smiled, glancing up to Amor again. How fortunate that her winter time fun was saved by someone so kind...[break]
"Thank you, I know it sounds silly, but these little things that I've never experienced before are exciting... Let's go find the end of the line~"

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 22:11:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He smiled at her in his charming way as they walked along in the snow towards the end of the couples line. Quirking a brow at her admittance that she hadn't experienced this before.

"Oh are you from Alola? Or perhaps Paldea? I know they don't have the coldest zones in the world so I suppose that it makes sense that you haven't had much winter fun before." He says with an easy chuckle. All of the couples in front of them were holding hands, and Adontis was sparking happily on Amor's shoulder at the prospect of finally getting to ride. Thankfully the line was moving quickly compared to the singles line. As they drew closer Amor would reach out, and gently take her hand in his. "We gotta act the part." He whispered to her softly, and gave her a wink as they continued to move forward.

"Well what other kind of winter activities have you never done? You should make a list, and then work on them one at a time until you've completed them all? I can even help you do some while I'm around if you want?" Another smile to her as they continued to move forward in the line.

Adontis on the other hand could not care less about what they were talking about, and he was laser focused on how many people were between him, and his goal of sledding. If he thought he wouldn't get in trouble he would just bolt straight to the front, but he knew that Amor would take away his dessert if he did such a thing. So he was on his best behavior possible so that he could have cake when they got home. Not to mention he would get a lecture from Draco if he misbehaved again.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 23:14:37 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Carefully crunching through with glittering white snow on the ground, gingerly trying not to slip after finding her boots catching every couple of steps, Yuina looked up at Amor as he wondered where she was from that she'd never seen snow before?[break]
What a great question... That was totally reasonable to ask, but one that she was not prepared to answer right off the top of her head. She'd been planning on being here with Desiree today, one of the incredibly few people who knew that she had no memory beyond a few months ago... She'd heard of Alola before, right? Yeah... that sounded right...[break][break]
"Yeah, I'm from Alola, I've only been here for a couple of months in the summer time, but it doesn't seem like it snows much here either," Yuina returned, nodding along with his question in an attempt to pass it by.[break][break]
They were coming up on the line to get in place for the sledding, and where Yuina was just content now to know that her winter fun wasn't going to waste, she hadn't quite considered the notion that they had to act like they should be in this line?[break]
His hand found hers at their sides, and she stiffened at the shock of the contact, her cheeks flushing red instead of pink from the nipping cold around them. His grasp was so gentle, the way his fingers moved to softly intertwine between hers, but... She didn't flinch away. Her own fingers were feather light against his, hesitant, but she looked up to him as he whispered. It was only for while they were standing in line... It was only for while they were standing in line...[break][break]
Drawing in a breath, thankful for the cold air alleviating the burning in her cheeks and the sounds of the crowd around them to drown out the sound of her heart beating in her ears, wishing that she had a better grasp on her own feelings, Yuina glanced back out to the line moving ahead of them, and he continued to speak.[break][break]
"I-I'm not really sure? What else do people do when there's snow like this? I can only think of something like building a snowman, but that's only because there's people building them already around here," she returned after a moment, she didn't know what she didn't know, what else did people seek out to do when it came to having fun in the cold and snow?

notes[break]
Advent Calendar Day 17: Mention White[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 21:26:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He noticed her blush, he wasn't dense, but he made no comment on it. There was no need to embarrass the girl further, or more than he needed to. Soon they were at the precipice, and now they had to sit on the thread the two of them. The sled was place in front of them, and he chuckled a bit. Sitting himself on the back of it with Adontis on his shoulder for the moment he would gently pull her down to sit in front of him so she could nestle against his chest, and he could wrap his arms around her. Adontis would hop down to sit in her lap all smiles the Pikachu was.

"Well how about after this we figure out what else we can do? Sound good to you? We can discuss it over cocoa hm?" Once she was all settled in, he would wrap his arms around her, and grab the rope of the sled that would allow him to steer it. Adontis was sparking excitedly, and Amor would give her a friendly smile. "Well darlin hold on tight it's gonna be quite the ride." He winked still playing the part of the boyfriend for those around who could see them, and then they were off. The hill was rather steep, and it didn't take long for them to get to max speed. Snow whipped around them, and behind them, and the world at the edges of his vision became nothing but a blur as he focused on keeping them steady.

"Hold on tight, I think that's a ramp coming up, so we might be getting a bit of air." He maneuvered his lips down to her ear so he didn't have to speak loudly for her to hear him. Not really paying attention to how intimate it would look to those that were merely observing them. Well if they could even observe them as they were speeding off.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 3:09:39 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Shuffling through the snow as the line moved along, Yuina nestled in a little bit tighter within the scarf that she was wearing around her neck and up to her chin, her feather light grasp on Amor's hand still holding. They got to the front of the line, and the sled was set out in front of them, and it wasn't until that very moment that she realized just... how... Close... They would be...[break][break]
Yuina was trembling now, she was thankful it was cold outside, it was easy to blame it on that... But she couldn't understand why? Why was she hesitant, nervous even? It wasn't like this meant anything, and she would have done this with Desiree no problem... Maybe it was that she'd only just met this Amor, he may as well be a stranger to her, but being friendly wasn't something that should be scary? And the way he acted, everything was so casual, like it didn't come with a second thought? He was just naturally this kind, this friendly she had to assume...[break]
So there was nothing that she needed to worry about?[break][break]
She was just about there in rationalizing herself out of being so crazy when Amor gently pulled her down into the sled, in front of him, between his legs, where she had no choice but to be settled up against his chest... And then he wrapped an arm around her like it was nothing, like it was the most casual thing in the world... And she was so glad that she was faced away from him... Her cheeks were as red as Adontis' as the Pikachu hopped up to the front of the sled.[break]
Yuina couldn't respond just then, his offer of hot cocoa hanging in the air, but only for a moment as he pushed them forward, holding on to the rope at their feet with his other hand. In a moment of reflex, Yuina reached out for the first thing that she could grab, incidentally grabbing onto Adontis and hugging him close as the sled inched over the edge of the hill, and she couldn't help the small squeak that came from her voice as she felt her stomach jump at notion it was kind of a free fall from there.[break][break]
The snow was smooth, the sled had no issue racing down the length of the hill, and Yuina couldn't decide if she was having fun or was almost scared of how fast they were going and knowing that this wasn't a Pokemon that she could bring to a stop. Clutching Adontis still, Yuina sank further into Amor's chest as her heart raced, the cold air rushing past her face. And then he leaned down, speaking into her ear, the hair on the back of her neck stood on end and she was sure the red of her face was up to her ears now...[break]
Instinctively, at the idea that they were about to sled into the air, Yuina braced herself against him, the pounding of her chest was far louder now than the cold wind rushing past her ears.

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,870 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 19:33:31 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He felt weightless, that was always the first feeling with something like this. Weightlessness for that brief moment when everything you did defied the law of gravity, and you were soaring through the air. Like they were now, all three of them were weightless as the sled skidded through the air, but gravity would not be denied. So his grip on her tightened, Adontis nestled into her even though his eyes were sparkling with the joy of a child. Amor laughed heartily as gravity soon claimed it's prize, and they were falling back towards the earth. Holding the rope taut to keep it straight as they landed, and while it was a hectic second he managed to keep the sled straight, and they were fine.

Their momentum had slowed, and the end of the course was in front of him, but he was still just laughing, and being as jovial as he would normally. Adontis was sparking happily, and Amor reached around to pet his Pikachu on the head. Not noticing all the stress that he had caused Yuina he hugged her a bit closer before letting her go.

"Welp we survived, I think that is grounds for us to get some cocoa don't you think?" He said, and not even a few moments later they were across the finish line. Slowly he got off the sled first, and held out a hand for his "girlfriend" to take sot hat he could help her up. Knowing that after such a ride her legs had to be somewhat shaky. "If you can't walk, I don't mind giving you a piggyback ride." He gave her a wink but this time it was on purpose, and very flirtatious. Was that genuine or was he keeping up appearances?

Adontis hopped from her grip up to her shoulders, and snickered a little.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 21:31:23 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Rushing down the ice, and sliding across and off of the small ramp of snow that had been made, Yuina felt her stomach jump again at the feeling of lifting from the ground, and cresting to fall back down. It was strange, how similar and yet entirely different it felt from flight, which she much preferred to this knowing that she had more control...[break]
Though as they landed and continued in their speed, Adontis sparking with Joy and Amor laughing behind her, Yuina couldn't help the smile that broke across her features, laughter coming to her after the initial shock of soaring through the air, the adrenaline reaching its peak.[break][break]
Eventually they came to a slow, and then a stop, a handful of other sleds and inner tubes reaching the bottom with them as other winter time goers enjoyed their ride, and Yuina was delighted now. And whether it be the adrenaline or the sledding itself being done and over with, Yuina smiled still as Amor hugged her a little closer, bringing up their agreement for hot cocoa again. It was definitely chilly, and she shivered as the adrenaline began to wane...[break][break]
"Yes, hot cocoa sounds amazing right now," she agreed, her breath clouding briefly in front of her face as she too moved to get up from the sled. Amor had disembarked first, standing to the side, and Yuina did take the hand he offered to help her up. While she was steady on her legs, and moved to step out of the sled, it unceremoniously slipped from beneath her last foot and caused her to slip, where she stumbled for only a short moment right into Amor.[break]
She looked up at him then, he took her stumble in stride and commented on it with a wink, and she couldn't help the searing red that spread across her cheeks all over again...[break][break]
"No... No I'm okay... The sled slipped...," she tried to recover, standing up right then beside him, but she lowered her head a bit... How embarrassing...

notes[break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Ice To Meet You [M FIT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:13:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: