Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 22:01:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Clarity painted the skies, as not a single cloud littered its vast outward stretch. Only the sun could break through the pure abundance of blues that overtook their immediate environment. It was the perfect day. 
[break][break]

Penelope was out on the ship's deck, hands tightened around the outer railing. While she'd never been one to fear the ocean, it was far from a friend of hers. So deep and never-ending - take one misstep and it'll swallow you whole.
[break][break]

Deep within her bones, it all felt superficial. The blue skies, the softly rolling ocean. As if reality was brewing just beyond the surface of this picturesque morning. [break][break]

"Intelligence last spotted Kyogre within a 10 radius from here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 22:25:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she does not care much for the sea. kyogre is not the deity she fears in these waters. the last she'd seen of tapu fini, it had swallowed in its shell. it had protected her. it had saved her. it had taken control of

her hands shake, stilling only when she joins penny by the railing. the dragonair at her side looks out at the water, tail curling comfortingly around her mistress' ankle. 

"i just hope we can do something to subdue it." the thin line of her lips tilts upwards. "though we probably shouldn't have to worry with them here."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:41:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

For now, Rayquaza was far away. Groundon and Kyogre appeared attracted to each other’s conflict, but Eva couldn’t say the same for the sea beast’s relationship with Rayquaza. A history of submission may repel them like two positive ends of a magnet. If they wanted to find the whale, Rayquaza’s presence needed to be a whisper until they were already engaged.

Eva followed Freya’s gaze up into the clouds, sighing deeply as if to relieve an uneasy pressure building in her chest, “We’ll see how unhinged Kyogre really is without a chosen,” Eva never fully trusted Skyler, but at least she kept Kyogre in check. The last thing Hoenn needed on top of all the foreign threats was their own titan causing chaos on the high seas.

“We need to trap it. We can’t let it run once Rayquaza arrives.” It will submit.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:55:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When the others arrive, there was no denying the pang that struck her heart. The deep-seeded twist that rend through her stomach.
[break][break]

All she could do was tighten her hold on the railings; hate her or love her, was an essential piece to their mission. Without her, without rayquaza, even the task of subduing the creature felt worthless. Unfortunately logic served as the worst antidote to emotion.
[break][break]

From their left, an Iron Moth dipped next to the ship's nose, hovering just above ocean level. Steam jutted out from it's metallic wings, emphasizing the innerworkings of it's evolutionary design.
[break][break]

"Any sign of it?"
[break][break]

The robotic Pokémon offered up a hollow beep.
[break][break]

"Shit," Penelope turned to the others, "Looks like k-"
[break][break]

Before another word could be said, the ship is nearly uprooted by a sudden kick at its lower back, sending everything flying to the left. If not for the railing she'd been squeezing, it would've been near impossible to avoid falling off from the side entirely.
[break][break]

"We have company."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 17:11:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
having eva so near is as calming as it is painful. she's been avoiding the woman for some time now. scheduling meetings around her free time, warding away any check-ins following her recovery. she's healed now, for the most part, and her sleep schedule has mostly returned to normal. 

her caffeine withdrawal headaches are another story entirely. 

aeris does not sense the primordial deity either, not until they ship is tossed about in the sea. freya grips the railing harder, gold eyes flashing to eva, a snarl on her lips. aeris' tail reaches out to wrap around eva's waist at her mistress' worried command.

the sea roils. lights dance under the water, but still it does not breach. freya reaches for the ball in her choker and releases lyune. the dragon freefalls off the side of the boat, but snaps his wings open. her sygna suit flares to life. 

"okay," she says as she draws the flat of her foot up against the railing, body shifting in time with the rocking of the boat. "we're going to give it something to chase."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 6:27:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Aeris’ whip-like tail snatched Eva from being thrown overboard. Without the nimble save, the professor would certainly be swimming, “Thanks, Aeris,” she breathed before finding her own footing again. Her gaze snapped between Penny and Freya who were already on the move.

Hoenn’s blue sky darkened with layers of gray and clouds that seemed to materialize out of nowhere. A heavy humidity clung to the air and the smell of rain stung her nose. HEAVY RAIN was on the way, confirming their assumptions.

The sea turned violent, the boat’s movements became more sporadic as the titan rose from the depths. A deep, moaning call reverberated through the air while the blue waters began to pulse with primal energy. They prepare an ORIGIN PULSE fit to tear their boat apart.

“Keep them busy.”

Eva turned her gaze upward as rain began to fall.

THEY’RE HERE

“They’re coming.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 8:24:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A swarm of furious clouds swallowed the skies, expelling the blue from existence. Only the raging seas could hold that birthright; they've strangled their claim between every roaring wave, every surging tide.

[break][break]
Rain poured, and without the rawness of their own screams, language would be loss. Against a God, action was their only voice, their only defense against the whirling vortex of power.

[break][break]
Through short directives, Penelope's iron moth was sent whirling forward, looking to follow the newly summoned salamance. Wherever the Kyogre went, it would follow, maintaining its coordinates. Only, that wouldn't be made easy.

[break][break]
Again and again, the sea basin Pokémon rolled with the tide, forcing its weight against the ship. On occasion, slices of orange could be made out, cutting through the murky waters, telling a story of who truly sat at the reins.

[break][break]
"I'll keep its location on lockdown," she called out to the others, hand still locked onto the railings, "and provide support where I can."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:32:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
'keep them busy.'

freya leaves her with a smirking half-smile, an exhilarated of course by the set of her jaw and the gracious leap away from the railing. she freefalls for only a moment. her legs slide against the flat of lyune's saddle and then they veer away from the rocking boat. 

the rain thickens. in seconds, they're drenched. she does not hear penny's shouts. she's in the torrent, blinking rain from her lashes and looking out for the monster. words are drowned out here so she guides lyune with a twisting of the reins, the pressing of her knuckles against his shoulder. 

purple light gathers in his maw. the draconic beam squeals and then cuts mercilessly through the rain, into the tide, sending up a spray of water. orange lights dance and a bellow shakes the sea. 

move, she urges with clenched thighs. she hunkers down against his back as he makes himself a moving target for retaliation.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 2:37:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

They were drenched in seconds, each thick drop stung her face until she was forced to squint against the darkened sky. The rain blurred her vision and the roar of it drowned out the shouting voices of and the Captain struggling to keep their ship steady. There was just her, the rain, and the tether that thrummed to life with such violent urgency that it sucked the breath right out of her lungs.

The sea may churn with their anger and spite, but the skies do not belong to them. There would be no darkness in their region, only light. The wind from the titan’s storm was the first thing to die. Only the wave they shook free from the surface of the sea kept the water churning around them. The deep roar of what may have been thunder shook the heavens above as the storm suddenly descended into a light drizzle. The god burned through the clouds as a brilliant emerald streak. A beautiful blue sky poked through the dissipating masses of vapor.

Their golden gaze fixed onto the streak of red carved through the dark waters. They had drawn their brethren up to the surface, and now they would force them to surrender, to submit to the peace the region so desperately raved. Rayquaza crashed into the sea like missile with DRAGON ASCENT, demanding the attention of the titan. The emerald dragon slowly rose from the sea, their scales sparkled under the warm sun casting streaks of gold through the clouds. A deep growl reverberated through their chest to their sibling, demanding action:

SUBMIT

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 8:37:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

War is made when disagreement divides the gods of Hoenn. When trio made their move, claiming the skies in Rayquaza's name, there was only path left to take.
[Break]
To defend what was rightfully theirs.
[Break][break]
Or, at least, that was Penelope's own thoughts as she witnessed the massive creature withstand the attack, meeting its strength with its own. Harden ice in the form of an ice ice bean jetted out from its wide spread mouth, looking to harm the dragon in a way that'd not just pierce through it, but threaten the very flight out of it.
[Break][break]
"Shit, no no no. IRON MOTH!"
[Break][break]
There was little time to think, less time to act. Without wasting a breath, Penelope sent her paradox Mon to the thick of it. There, where the tides clawed the skies, the fire type sent out a HURRICANE to disrupt the pull of the waves and provide some space for Rayquaza's retaliation.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 19:56:49 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
fat drops of rain cling to her lashes and she swipes at her eyes with the pad of her thumb, squinting through the storm. water cascades off of them and the sea rolls, grasping for lyune's shape in an attempt to drag him under. 

and then the skies part. 

lyune banks, shaking water off of velvet wings, and soars above the emerald serpent in the water. a shimmering hexagonal barrier stretches from his outstretched claws, expanding with every thrumming roar in his throat, folding over lord and rider so that they may be defended from their rampaging sibling. 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:31:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

The titan’s furious glare said it all: never. Whatever inhibitions kept it tied to their previous avatar were now severed. It was in their nature to be restless like the sea they commanded and when released they swelled into the tempest they were meant to be. For a mortal man, a storm was unstoppable. For a god, it was something that could be tamed; but not without strength. Rayquaza feared their strength was not what it should be. Luckily, they weren’t alone.

The concentrated ICE BEAM flared under the winds of the the Iron Moth’s HURRICANE and peppered the PROTECT erected by Freya’s Salamence. Rayquaza plunged past the fractured shards of ice. Pale sparks of electricity cracked across their emerald scales. The titan’s roar was drown out by the jolting crash of THUNDER heralded from the heavens.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 6:43:36 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Immense pressure compressed the world between two invisible hands, drawing out a guttural roar from the monstrosity struck by heaven's might. Penelope could feel it, even from the safety of the boat's nose.
[break][break]

But where she expected silence to surpass the violence of sound, chaos raged, reignited in flames tenfold in size.
[break][break]

It was as if the world was caving into Kyogre's whims. Ocean sprayed upward, piling onto the deck and flooding the skies. Penelope had to balance off the railing to avoid the clawing water herself.
[break][break]

Around Rayquaza, a whirlpool took shape, gleaming with malicious intent. It screamed of the nature of this fight; the dangers of backing a god into a corner.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:00:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
if it were just the two of them, freya would burn away the rain so eva and rayquaza could bring the weight of the world crashing against the titan. aeris peals in warning and freya turns her head, heavy hair whipping over one shoulder. 

their ship turns, fighting against a whirlpool tide. thunder cracks down. electricity skitters off of violent, thrashing foam. lights pulse and kyogre dives. lyune claws upward, away from the wave left in its wake. 

"eva!" she cries as she flits past them, "the ship!"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DEICIDE
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:28:14 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Kyogre raised a vicious WHIRLPOOL in retaliation, and perhaps a desperate ploy to escape. The dragon roared, harnessing their control of the winds to fight back against the currents that siphoned the water into a dangerous vortex.

The boat.

It lurched off it’s center, a slow motion towards capsizing in the midst of the dangerous seas. Rayquaza cared little for the inanimate object. It could be replaced. Their gaze remained solely focused on their brethren. They could sense the desire to flee and that would not be allowed.

THE BOAT

Eva’s panic overwhelmed them as her DELTA STREAM flared to life. The winds roared to life to counteract the forces of the WHIRLPOOL to keep the ship and its crew, including her, from toppling over into the sea - into their domain.

A low growl bred of frustration preceded the dragon’s lunge towards the ship. Their serpentine body curled protectively around the vessel, righting it as the WHIRLPOOLS disappears into the sea - along with their creator.