Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 1:00:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

After leaving a familiar penthouse in Mauville Hills, Elisabeth wandered the Kalosian-inspired shopping district with a slow, unbothered pace. She walked without care, for as far as most of the populace knew, the wanted criminal and Ruinous Avatar Elisabeth Fiorelli was a dark-haired banshee of a woman with red eyes and an evil snail wandering in her shadow.[break][break]

Today, they'd merely see a fashionably dressed blonde with a curiously red-and-black Roselia trotting behind her. That alone attracted some stares, but mostly out of curiosity if nothing else.[break][break]

Stranger people wandered Hoenn, after all.[break][break]

She paused outside of one display window, reading the title above the perfume door to confirm the address was correct, before she entered. It was empty save for her and the shopkeeper, but she didn't approach him first. She lingered over to the colognes instead, pale fingers lifting a bottle to inspect the glass before she breathed in the scent. Lavender and sandalwood, she thought, and smiled at the memory of .[break][break]

"How much for this one?" she asked the man behind the perfume counter.

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:11:45 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]
[attr="class","troy1body"]

Aromatherapeutics. A play on the move AROMATHERAPY, where it is used to help alleviate hardship, and cleanse the body of any conditional statuses. While their wares will never quite hit that mark, it is their hope to make one believe they can. A scent alone can provide so much context. Used by animals to search for someone. Used by humans to woo and wow one another. Used to mask the things that they don't want seen.[break][break]

The store is dark, dark walls and a black marble flooring. The lighting twofold; a half from the lightbulb centerpiece hanging over a display table for various sample brands, allowed for customers, written in cursive French jouir. Nothing too grand. But it's the lighting trailed from above, lingering on each row of bottles that really takes the cake. It's dim enough not to overpower the center bulbs, but just bright enough to read the names of their various bottles.[break][break]

Troy liked it for one reason. When they were her, back then, she loved the smell of cologne. She loved the smell of perfume. That's something he inherited from her.[break][break]

It's a quiet day. Troy manages the counter, dressed in a beige sweater, smelling between sandalwood, cinnamon, and incense. Pulling a page of a book they're busy reading, the chime from the door jettisons them from that.[break][break]

With a practiced customer service smile, blue eyes trail on first the fashionable blonde, seconded by the Roselia. A unique color-scheme that has him question what gave it such a unique palette. With her heading first over towards their colognes, his eyes zip back to the book. One of the most irritating things back then, was being pestered by a worker, so he'd at least extend the branch when she wanted it.[break][break]

Another paragraph, and her voice comes out. A question of price, lavender and sandalwood.[break][break]

He likes her already.[break][break]

"At present, that one is about $45. A middle of the road price, nothing like our hundred dollar bottles, but I quite like it. Light, warm... not so overpowering, but enough to woo anyone who gets close." Spoken like it had been practiced before, but with enough care to add that personal charm. Troy doesn't wish to disappoint.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, LOCATION VIBE, MISSION: Rocket Recruitment Act 1[break]
- ACCOMPANYING TRACK: Beneath the Mask: Tactica[break]
- Enjoying a book, Troy being alone in the story reads until his attention rests on Elisabeth. Decides not to pester her, intrigued.[break]
- When she asks for pricing, Troy speaks with both personal charm and a rehearsed line. He's got that customer service smile going.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".troy1"]--accent:#9370D8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 2:25:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A light chuckle warmed the air between them as she regarded his explanation, turning on her heel to join him at the counter. The cologne sat on the smooth countertop, sparkling prettily against its black surface.[break][break]

"Should I take that to suggest I've been wooed," she asked, an eyebrow arched in challenge, "or that you believe I might need aid in the act of wooing myself?"[break][break]

She didn't expect an answer, but she would find herself entertained to hear one all the same as her eyes flitted to the recently closed book, briefly curious as to its cover, before meeting his gaze again.[break][break]

"Regardless, I'm interested in purchasing. I've been delayed in gifting for the holidays this season."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 3:14:59 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

When the blonde approaches, the book closes. A hand rested atop, the brunette trying to read her. With a hand peeled away, the title reveals itself. A true crime novel, one from Johto named Unmasking the Killer Within.[break][break]

"That depends entirely on you," he starts, a chime back to her banter on a wooing yet to be. Schrodinger's Woo can only be known when the box opens, "doubt you'd need the help though."[break][break]

Or when she says she's wooed.[break][break]

Grabbing the bottle of cologne given, he scans it quickly at the register, a little typing here or there. "You still have plenty of time for shopping, Miss...?" He doesn't know if he does in fact know her, before extending his hand.[break][break]

"Troy MacQueen."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Revealing he's reading a true crime novel... Troy responds how her being wooed or doing the wooing is entirely on her. Schrodinger's Woo.[break]
- She has plenty of time to shop... so, he shoots his shot, and introduces himself. Finally!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".troy1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".troy1 .troy1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 5:10:11 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fiorelli," she replied easily, a hand extended as a sly smile crept across her lips. "Elisabeth Fiorelli. Enchanté."[break][break]

Whether or not he recognized her, the fact of the matter was she was a wanted woman in Mauville, and a known Rocket underboss and Avatar to the public. But he wasn't the public, was he?[break][break]

was a Rocket. Which was precisely why she was here in the first place.[break][break]

"Fascinating book you're reading," she commented lightly after, whether or not he accepted her outstretched hand. "Curious literature for a perfumist, no?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 21:33:06 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

A hand returns towards her own. He knew her enough to know that he should be on his best behavior, and yet he felt so relaxed. Between the bounty and her leadership, Troy felt more at home now with her here. No sweat, not even a second of hesitation. Given the permission and go ahead, the hand is brought towards his face, a kiss placed on the back of her palm. If not given, merely stays a shake.[break][break]

Funny how that works. Rocket truly was more home than she ever felt with family, friends, or love. Margaret never really knew her place in the world.[break][break]

The mentions to the book has him push it forward, with a quick turn, the title fully revealed. With it, a comment of intrigue. "Perhaps so. Truth is stranger than fiction." Did...[break][break]

Did Troy just smile? Genuinely? That's...[break][break]

With a scanner in hand now, and a quick barcode scan for the perfume, Troy begins typing on the register. The price of the cologne itself, normally-priced. With another button, a fifteen-percent discount. Maybe not a huge one, but they still run a business.[break][break]

"Pleased to meet you in person, Miss Fiorelli. Do know, if the heat is ever too much, you can always stay here. A room will be made available to you." He doesn't need to ask his boss. As far as his boss is concerned, blackmail is a helluva bargaining chip if it ever came to it, and Troy follows one organization; Rocket.[break][break]

Aromatherapeutics is just a front to him.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Troy is charmed, and grabs her hand in a shake. Given permission, a kiss to the hand. If not, just a shake.[break]
- The book is peculiar, but Troy remarks how truth is stranger than fiction. And... then offers a room here as a safehouse if she ever needs it.[break]
- Since, you know. Wanted woman.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 5:37:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Stranger than fiction, hm?" She laughed lightly -- a polite but pleasant sound -- as her smile became cat-like in nature. "I think I'm living proof of that sentiment, myself."[break][break]

She completed the purchase with a calm nonchalance of demeanor, one that suggested no fear of the bounty he alluded to on her head. Part of her had simply accepted she would always exist in danger; acknowledging it now, rather than feigning mundane ordinariness, felt liberating in a way.[break][break]

Perhaps held similar sentiments, hidden behind his own pleasant facade.[break][break]

"Your offer is kind," she continued in a low, conspiratorial tone, "though I find an Ariados is safest in her own web, hm?"[break][break]

She'd spun her own gossamer cage in Rocket, and made a tidy enough home in it. Prison though it was.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Tory, Ghost
He / They
February 29
Goldenrod City, Johto
Polysexual
Perfume Seller
Grunt
Come
If you dare.
15 height
15 height
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @troy
Troy MacQueen
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 0:20:22 GMT
Troy MacQueen Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","troy1"]

Ah. A pleasant laugh, a catty smile. Margaret probably would have been good friends. Not that he cannot now, but very pleased by her conversational skills. She's not at all lackadaisical, nor does she bore them. In fact...[break][break]

As the purchase is done, her tone and comment of her own web only does something to make him chuckle. Genuine joy, something he hasn't truly felt in his short, infinitesimally little lifespan.[break][break]

The act confounds him, his face telling it all.[break][break]

"I suppose so, Miss Fiorelli," he starts, quiet to match the tone, practiced in mirroring. "but should an Ariados find their web dismantled, it is important to remember that a mere Spinarak can help rebuild." He's a grunt, but no matter. He is pleased enough to offer it still. But, if something such as pride stops her, he won't push the matter any further.[break][break]

Placing the perfume bottle within a brown paper bag, he holds it out, gesturing with his hand to the bottom of the bag, saying without saying to keep one hand on the bottom, lest this transaction need happen again over a broken bottle.[break][break]

"Is there anything else I can do for you today, Miss Fiorelli?" He shows no fear in his words. She merely need ask him, and he will. Such is the relationship of Underboss and Grunt.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Troy is genuinely pleased? Wow. That's not normal. He's trying to keep himself calm and emotionless. Nada. He chuckles.[break]
- Merely offers an accompanying piece to her refusal to the offer, in case thereof. He's nothing, if not accomodating.[break]
- After getting her perfume bagged, with transaction done, he asks if there is anything else he can do for Elisabeth!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 22:21:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She received the brown bag with all the grace of a queen accepting her scepter, her lips curving slightly into an amused Cupid's bow.[break][break]

"A skilled and dutiful Spinarak is difficult to find indeed. Should I need one, I will keep the offer in mind."[break][break]

A pale hand reached within the paper to examine her purchase, turning over the glass bottle so that it sparkled weakly in the available light.[break][break]

Something to leave on Admin Bee's desk later, perhaps. Or maybe in 's penthouse where he could make better use of it. A riddle to solve another time, at any rate.[break][break]

Gently, she deposited the cologne once more, regarding with a brief incline of her head.[break][break]

"But that will be all, thank you. I find myself satisfied for the present moment."[break][break]

The possibility of 'until later' lingered, unspoken, in the air.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
REDOLENCE
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:22:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: