March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
RKS: Shalin and Remiel #1
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:27:20 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:55:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had heard of the dangers of the RKS Simulation. This scenario, though, seemed like fun! She had no interest in the Gym circuit; being Rustboro's Ranger Captain kept her busy. She could appreciate all the work people like and put into their Gyms. If she could make one, though, what would it be about?

Adapting to the unknown.

Her adventures within the caves, temples, and tombs housing the Medallions of Eight would be her inspiration. Though and, unbeknownst to her, , had similar gyms around Mauville City, she would want to put together her own take on the exploration-based Gym Challenge. For regular battle challenges, she would focus mostly on bug and bug-like Pokémon, with her Flygon ready to Terastallize into a Bug-type on her command, Bug Buzzing challengers' Pokémon into unconsciousness.

For those who fancied adventure, one of her Pokémon would TELEPORT the challenger to one of the very locations she explored on her own, putting them through many of the same trials she went through so long ago. The exact one would be whichever proved to be most challenging for the Pokémon the candidate brought to the Gym, forcing Pokémon to overcome their shortcomings. How well could a challenger's Flying-types maneuver within the EPOCH RUINS? How would a grass-type do within the fiery-and-icy conditions of the MIRAGE PALACE? How well would dragon-types do in the confusing, shifting, dragon-filled labyrinth that was the SHARK'S MAW? Reaching and defeating the guardian Pokémon at the end, one of the Gym Leader's finest, would reward the candidate with the Odyssey Badge.

And this was yet another reason she didn't apply for a Gym: her ideas stepped on the toes of other, more capable Leaders in Hoenn.

{WC: 294}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:05:52 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The green-haired woman he'd entered the simulation with was vaguely familiar to Remiel. She was a RANGER, too, wasn't she? Though almost certainly a much more tenured one.[break][break]

Regardless, before they can properly speak to each other, the white void they occupy together soon becomes the canvas upon which their dreams of an IDEAL GYM manifest.[break][break]

As it turns out, the two of them seem to share similar themes. Remiel's designs appear based on ARCHAEOLOGY first: ancient tombs, Draconid labyrinths, and a spacious arena surrounded by hieroglyphs fill the space beside her own. A gigantic mural of the TAO TRIO looms over it from the other side, illuminated by various flaming torches.[break][break]

Before long, however, this mural seems to crystallize.

What was once painted rock becomes glistening stained glass framed with gold. The torches disappear entirely to allow the sunlight that filters through this glass to shine. Instead of an ancient Draconid temple, they suddenly find themselves within the grand halls of a white PALACE.[break][break]

Admiring the ornate sculptures of various DRAGONS to each side of the arena, Remiel smiles. "I would teach developing trainers to find the courage to stand up for their IDEALS. Or, if they've already found it, have them show me the strength of their resolve. A dragon's scorching breath makes for the ultimate test, don't you think?"[break][break]

SELECTING ➣[break][break]

DESIGN[break]
Receive 50 RKS POINTS.
[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]RKS: REMIEL & SHALIN ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 16:35:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Though their ideas were similar, their execution was vastly different: where Shalin's Gym focused on preparing challengers for the unknown, Remiel's reinforced courage. "It's amazing how you and I think so much alike," Shalin remarked. "Captain Shalin Nariya of Rustboro," she introduced herself. "Were it not for my recent promotion and Rosmontis' Gym in Mauville, I would have made this real. It's just too similar to what she's got going on."

While not a dedicated dragon trainer herself, Shalin knew of their power, thanks to her Sygna Suit. Without the strength of her Flygon, both directly and through her bond with the insect-like desert creature, she could not do the extraordinary things she could. "It does!" the Captain agreed, calling upon her Flygon at the mention of the sacred Pokémon type. "While Sandy here doesn't have a breath weapon, her vibration hits about as hard as one!"

A challenger walked in the door, one with a Fearow to prey upon the bug-types the girl was known for. Her side of the white space gave way to a spire in the middle of Hoenn's rainforest next to Fortree City: the BRAVIARY'S NEST. Within, the challenger's combat, navigation, and puzzle solving skills would be tested as they explored a labyrinth in the form of an ancient keep once populated by the region's first bird Pokémon trainers. Ultimately, the Fearow would fall, not possessing an attack that could dispatch six Leavenny simultaneously. The allure of the COMPASS was the challenger's downfall.

Today, that challenger learned that discretion was sometimes the better part of valor, and some honeypots were better off undisturbed.

RKS POINT: 50

{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:51:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The archaeologist extends a handshake with a handsome smile to pair. "Remiel Calcifet. It's a pleasure to meet you." And, when Shalin summons a FLYGON, he takes a moment to appreciate its beauty. "She's marvelous. The shine on her scales tells me you both lead a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle." He adds, turning when he notices a challenger emerging at his gym.[break][break]

"Seems I've got a visitor as well. Please excuse me for a moment." He says with a parting nod as he unclips a Luxury Ball from his belt. With a swift toss, it summons an AMPHAROS onto the field. The opponent meets this challenge with a RHYPERIOR. Though there's an inherent type disadvantage at play here, Remiel MEGA EVOLVES the Ampharos well into the battle.[break][break]

FOUCAULT takes flight with its MAGNET RISE, avoiding a potentially fatal EARTHQUAKE. A BULLDOZE tears through the arena in response, stirring a presence awake from the other side of stained glass as the Rhyperior is felled. Before too long, the silhouette of ZEKROM appears there with its glowing blue eyes and a crackling aura.[break][break]

"The battle is over if ZEKROM has judged your IDEALS worthy of advancing."
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 3:20:49 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 3:44:30 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Great to meet you too, Remiel!" Shalin replied, accepting the handshake. Sandy's wings disappeared, producing a pleasant hum that blew her hair around in the wake of the displaced air. The dragon waddled toward her trainer after her wings came to rest, lowering them to the ground. "Not now, Sandy. I'm not in my Sygna Suit," she reminded the Flygon. "I wish I had thought to. Wonder if it would even carry over into the simulation."

Shalin had passed the inspection with flying colors, basking in the celebration. Her Flygon's wings whirred again, sounding like a buzzing insect except far less grating. That celebration would come to a quick halt with the appearance of a POWER SPOT. "Now I really wish I'd have come in my Sygna Suit," she muttered.

{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 5:09:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The balloon that pops with a shower of confetti is a cute touch, Remiel supposes. He can't help but feel like he's being pampered or treated like an adolescent, however. The doppelganger may be realistic, but there's something off about the way she looks at him as she claps. Her eyes are soulless... much like their congratulating.[break][break]

When the TERA CRYSTAL dissolves, however, the Galarian finds himself much more interested in the POWER SPOT they find in its place. Even his Ampharos glides down from the sky to stand by his side and inspect it. "Is this... some sort of symbolism?" Remiel wonders out loud as he crouches down at the edge of it.[break][break]

YO! CHAMP IN THE MAKING[break]
Proceed to Stage Two.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 6:37:54 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Slateport is under siege. The LEAGUE HQ, the TRAIN STATION, the DOCKS and its POWER PLANT.[break][break]

You see a horde of Team Rocket rushing into the port city with their Pokemon. Resisting civilians and their Pokemon are captured or slain. Infrastructure is destroyed, buildings crumble as Pokemon Centers are seized and taken over.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the invasion.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight or survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 8:32:19 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As the next locale of the simulation faded into view, Shalin gasped at the horrific scene. Team Rocket was laying waste to Slateport City, the metropolis nowhere close to prepared to defend against them. Their agents and their Pokémon swarmed the streets, taking few prisoners. The smell of blood overwhelmed Shalin's nostrils. She had been to Littleroot and Dewford when the sides were at war. She was overwhelmed both times.

The scale here was well beyond either of those battles.

"I'm no war veteran," Shalin said, pleading with Remiel. "Let's just try to get out of here before we get captured." The girl hurled a Poké Ball at her feet, letting the Kommo-o within materialize in such a position that the emerging Pokémon would lift her into the saddle he wore. "Come on, Treble. let's beat feet north. Mauville's gotta be safe, right?" Little did she know there was also a warfront there...

CURIO: 1

{WC: 155}
{PC: 4}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Olivia        Buzzwole       Good
Saria         Venusaur       Good
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 9:15:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

The simulation shifts into SLATEPORT CITY under siege. Both Remiel and his Ampharos sweep their gazes all around to witness the mayhem. Normally, the prince would not hesitate to throw himself into the fray. But then makes a good point.[break][break]

"Right. We'll avoid conflict if we can and SURVIVE." He says, mounting his Mega Ampharos for flight. "If we cut through the night market I think we might be able to sneak past most of them. I'm afraid I don't have good news about MAUVILLE for you, however..."[break][break]

Having been a former ADMIN, Remiel was well-versed in the details of this conflict.[break][break]

FIGHT OR SURVIVE[break]
Receive 1 CURIO.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:19:24 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The Mega Evolved Pokémon's flight was graceful; while she was aware of the electric dragon's peak form, Shalin was unaware it could fly. "Lead the way. We'll follow." Focusing on staying alive and out of the conflict, the Alolan dragon raised his tail scales as he careened through the night market, PROTECTING Shalin from both the attackers and her mount's own vibration. Without her Sygna Suit on, Treble could tear up her insides if he wasn't careful.

As the two reached the city limits, Remiel's remark left her somewhat disturbed. "What about Mauville?" she asked. "Was it not well-run before Josh took over as Gym Leader?"

{WC: 107}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 23:20:22 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to fight or flee. The incursion is far too swift, far too overwhelming to properly defend against. As announcements for evacuation sound all around you, Team Rocket overtakes your position every time you find a secure location.[break][break]

Suddenly, the power is cut. With the Power Plant compromised, the city is cut off from the grid—and the rest of Hoenn.[break][break]

Finally, Silas Blackwell, the old Rocket Boss corners you with his henchmen. His Luxray bares its fangs, ready for a CRUNCH on your neck. The Boss says, "don't bother trying."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Surrender or fight till the end.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:09:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Every escape attempt was futile. Every route was barricaded, guarded, or both. There was no safe haven in SLATEPORT CITY. Attempting flight would only mean getting swarmed or shot down within seconds. It seemed the simulation wanted them to fight.[break][break]

"I'm not sure," Remiel replies as they utilize the shadows of an alleyway to find another temporary safe house. "I'm sure the gym leader at the time was worthy of their position. But Hoenn was a different place back then. Nothing could have truly prepared them for what was to come. It'd be unfair to place the weight of all of this on one gym or gym leader."[break][break]

Just then, however, their conversation is cut short. Rocket henchmen appear at each end of the alleyway. Most notably, SILAS BLACKWELL himself stands across from him. Remiel takes a deep breath, glaring at the man all the while. Foucault's tail begins to glow as electric power surges throughout its cotton coat.[break][break]

"Don't bother expecting my surrender." The prince replies, casting an arm forward as he shouts: "BULLDOZE!" And, with tremendous power, the Ampharos launches itself forward before slamming its tail on the ground and splitting it open.[break][break]

As a tremendous wave of earth crashes through the henchmen and enemy Pokémon ahead, Remiel sharply turns toward Shalin. "Fight or simply survive, Shalin! The choice is yours!"[break][break]

FIGHT[break]
Proceed to Stage Three.
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 22:57:34 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The rest of the enlightening conversation would have to wait; both were surrounded by Rockets, including their boss. With overloading their sense of touch, it was time for Shalin to overload their sense of hearing. Hurling a Poké Ball to her feet, Shalin let her Venusaur's emergence carry her to the petals of its giant flower.

"Remiel, cover your ears!" she cried.

The Venusaur drew her enormous vines backward before violently shaking her entire body, making Shalin hold on for dear life as enormous pulses raced down them. The two vines cracked with a deafening sonic boom, the wake of the POWER WHIP leaving many of the Rockets in pain from having their eardrums ruptured. "Now, Remiel! An opening!"

{PC: 6}

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY