close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 14:05:24 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

When the sun reached its zenith, Zata awoken from his deep slumber with an intense migraine on his forehead. He grunted in pain as he scurried to his bag reaching for a bottle of pills, aspirin. He kept it with him wherever he went for he was an avid drinker; That's what he called himself, he did not like to be called an alcoholic and would deny any such allegations.

After a quick burger snack and a nap beneath a tree, Zata decided to visit Devlin's Gym. He never been to a Gym before and it would be his first. He was unsure what the whole ordeal with Gyms and Pokemon trainers, and since he was one of them he ought to check them out. 

Zata made his way to the Gym with a sunglass to shield his eyes from all the bright lights, the bright lights being the sun. With his usual black coat that draped to heat him up from the ever-growing cold weather. When he reached the lobby, he admired the arts of the Legendary Lightning Beast Raikou all over the walls. 

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 15:55:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After having taken care of Saber’s saddle and reins in changing them out after her co-worker rode on him, she had already taken the Manectric out of the lobby and given him back to the other gym trainer after she has checked him over for dirt. Pushing open the door back to the lobby room with her Mismagius following after her and Elise’s own Absol being outside in the racing grounds to run by herself, Elise takes note of a visitor with dark hair looking over the Raikou art displayed proudly on the wall.[break][break]

The weather outside had been chilly, so she had her dark blue coat cover her work clothing. Approaching the man in sunglasses, the female royal began to speak. “While I take it that you must not have an appointment to take on the Mauville gym, would you happen to be here as a first time visitor?” Her witch-like ghost partner floats up next to her with yellow eyes that scan the visitor’s features.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 17:03:30 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

A woman's voice ended the silence Zata was basking in. He turned his head over, looking at the woman and the Mismagius that stood beside her. A momentary pause before he answered, "Never been to any gym. Checking what it's all about.".

"Is it safe to assume that you work here?"
He then asked, because why else would anyone greet him.

The yellow eyes that were on him started to give him the shivers, but that was when a light came out of his coat pocket. A white floating figure akin to the falling snow appeared, the Flosglass greeted the Mismagius. Zata only sighed, looking unsurprised, like this happened all the time. Before long another light shined and a Yamper began yapping and running along the walls, admiring the Raikou, imagining itself as the great legend. A Mantyke then appeared to play along with the Yamper.

Zata took off his sunglasses, revealing his teal green eyes. "I hope you don't mind. They're not really mine." He explained.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 18:21:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The female royal hears that he haven’t been to any gym and wanted to see what Josh Devlin’s gym was all about. As he asks if she worked here, Elise gives a nod in her reply. “I do work here part time as a gym trainer since I have an important job in Galarian politics.” Her Mismagius sees three other Pokemon join up with the man as Mana greets the Froslass, Yamper, and the Mantyke. All three Pokemon appeared to be friendly and two of those were Pokemon owned by the ambassador herself.[break][break]

When he talks about the three other Pokemon not being his, she gives him a little smile. “Don’t worry, I don’t mind their presence here.” Both the Froslass and Yamper were species that she was familiar with as the royal greets the Froslass first. “You do look lovely today and you’re welcome to come to the gym with your friends at any time.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 19:16:01 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

"Oh," He rubbed his neck when the woman in front of him mentioned her job in politics. Somehow Zata felt out of place, he was a nobody from a small town. Why was he standing in such a grandeur place and talking to someone such as her. He hoped his coat did not reek of alcohol. It seemed like Zata was the only person who viewed the situation that way as all his Pokemon seemed to enjoy themselves.

Soon, the Yamper and the Mantyke made their way to the tracks, "Hey wait!" Zata attempted to chase after them but he stopped after a couple steps knowing it was futile as they were much faster than him, especially given the state of him that day. He sighed a heavy sigh as he felt even more embarrassed in front of the pretty lady and her Mismagius, and the Froslass who he could hear giggling in her high pitch voice.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 20:19:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Knowing that she was still a greenhorn in the world of politicians, her elder cousin had been teaching her on what he knew in his time at office. The two other small Pokemon chased each other out of the lobby and onto the race track with the man stopping in a couple of steps. Her Mismagius begins to follow the small Pokemon too, but she stops and realizes that their speed was greater than Mana would've guessed.[break][break]

“My co-workers will bring them back, but I do worry that they could run all the way in the middle of a gym challenge going on.” Though the gym trainers that were around the Mauville racing grounds would be nice enough to bring back the smaller Pokemon before they can get hurt, the dark magenta haired ambassador chuckles for a little bit. “Are they always this excitable? I think it’s a little cute.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 4:50:42 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

Zata rubbed the back of his neck, again. "Uhh, yeah they have a lot of energy. But sometimes they won't listen to what I say. I think they could sense that I have no idea what I'm doing." He confessed.

The dark haired man moved to the entrance of the tracks and took a peak at it. The Froslass also followed suit, hovering over its trainer's head. Curiosity winning them over. It looked way bigger on the inside. "All this space just to train your Pokemon huh," he muttered to himself, but quite audibly so.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 8:18:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

They sometimes didn’t listen to him because they could sense that he had no clue about training them? She understood that and partly because some of her other Pokemon that weren’t trained much didn’t obey her at times too. “I think they will come around sometime.” A reply came from the work clothed royal as she goes on to add something related. “It took me a little while to have my other ghost Pokemon obey me other than the ones I am very familiar with and have been with for a long time. My mother was able to have hers listen to her and even the wild ghost Pokemon loved her because she’s a very good spirit medium in communicating with them.”[break][break]

Coming out to the race track with the man, she hears him comment about how wide the space was for training Pokemon outside. “The space at the racing grounds is very good for training Pokemon and they can roam free.” As Elise responds, her co-worker could be seen riding on Saber the Manectric around the second sector of the racing grounds against a challenger who rode on a Tauros.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 9:00:08 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

He ruminated on what the lady said. He did not establish any means of communication with his Pokemon. He didn't even bother giving them names. Perhaps he should start with that, find a way to communicate with them and develop a form of respect towards each other. "Huh," was his only verbal response.

Zata watched, in fascination, at the race between the graceful Manectric and prideful Tauros. Their hooves and paws stepping and leaping, all the while their trainers mounted and guided them. Like they weren't two different entities but instead one, working in unison. This was cut short as his sensitivity to bright light returned. He shielded his eyes before turning to his company. "Is there anywhere I can wait until... They're exhausted?" He asked humbly.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 7:42:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Saber’s movements on the race track were refined well in using his speed against the Tauros though both Pokemon were now on their second lap. Saber’s Quick Attack let the Manectric gain a boost while the challenger gets his Tauros to pick up speed against the electric canine. While the dark magenta haired woman watched the race that her co-worker was doing, she hears the footsteps come toward her and her attention turns to her saddled Absol. [break][break]

“There you are. Did you have a good run?” Elise’s hand moves to stroke the silky fur of the dark type and Sayori mews in response and moves her head a little in meeting her rider’s hand. When the man asks if there was anywhere to wait until the two smaller Pokemon were tired, the royal ambassador points to a set of benches overlooking the ground course. “This should be what you’re looking for. I was getting a bit tired of standing around too.” A small smile came from the young woman with her response to the man’s question.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 8:17:48 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

Zata watched how the lady treated her Absol, and how the Absol responded in return. He tried seeing himself in her place, he found picturing the scenario incredibly hard. He wondered if he would end up having to train his Pokemon to be obedient and loyal to him, as of then he did not have any plans to becoming a proper Pokemon trainer. He actually had no idea why he took the Pokemon from his brother's belongings in the first place.

He turned to where the lady pointed at, and without hesitation began moving towards it. Once he sat on a bench and the lady joined him, he would asked, "How long have you been a trainer?". She seemed good at it and knows what she was doing, he hadn't consciously thought of it but he was feeling like getting better at training his Pokemon.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 7:22:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her Absol feels the stroke of her trainer’s hand over her furry head as Sayori gives a happy purr from where the female royal sat on the bench next to the man. When the dark-haired man asks how long the woman had been a trainer, Elise responds with a little nod. “I would say that I’ve been a trainer for three years since I came back to my mother’s hometown in Ecruteak to take on the regional gyms. I’ve only had four of their badges there.” She remembered telling Josh that at her job interview and he spoke of the fourth gym being the hardest to challenge. [break][break]

“Here in Hoenn, I got my first badge recently from a friend. I…wanted to prove people wrong that it does not matter that I’m royalty, it’s a step to learning self-defense in case that I have to battle.” The royal ambassador went on while she remembered that other people had made assumptions on her own experience in a protected world. An environment that she came to slowly leave out of with being a Magikarp out of water.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 15:45:15 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

Zata admired her as he learned that she had acquired multiple badges throughout her time as a Pokemon trainer, especially in the Johto region. Then she revealed another information about herself, "You're a royalty?" he wanted to make sure that he had heard her right. Zata picked up that she was a Galarian politician but he didn't know she was of royal bloodline.

He felt even more out of place sitting beside someone like her. "I think you've already proved yourself," he said with a small smile at the corner of his mouth. He didn't say that just to be supportive of her, instead he said it because collecting badges was not an easy feat. Even Zata knew that. His small smile was fleeting as he turned to watch the racetracks and his face muscles relaxed.

"I'm not sure why I decided to carry my brother's Pokemon with me," He began to open up, as she had. "I guess I was hoping they'll take me to the answers I'm looking for. But most of the time they just cause me trouble."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 21:43:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The ambassador and part time gym trainer of Mauville gym probably thinks she had dropped one of her insecurities onto someone who didn’t know much that there were a few other regions who have monarchies standing. “Yes, my aunt currently reigns over Galar as its queen and my father is her younger brother.” Elise responded to his question about her status before she went on a little bit. “When I’m here in Hoenn, I am only a royal Galarian expat rather than the region's citizen. Hoenn has been very nice to host me within their borders.” [break][break]

As he spoke that he thought she already proved herself, the woman nods slightly and listened to his words of not being sure why he was carrying his brother’s Pokemon though they would be the key to the answers he sought. “What answers are you looking for with them?” Elise asks a little curiously since she now knew why the Pokemon there with the man didn’t listen to him much as they’ll only answer to his brother.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

miy

He/Him
Bi
civilian
20 height
20 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zata
zata nefertum
CONJUNCTION [S]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 19:56:47 GMT
zata nefertum Avatar

He took note of what the lady said. About her royalty line and how she was an expat. He was unsure if there were any customs or traditions he should abide to when talking to her. But even if there were it would have been too late by now. But he was sure he was being respectful to her throughout their exchange.

Just like with Josh, Zata grew more comfortable being in the presence of the lady. He could tell that she was listening and was genuinely interested in the conversation when she asked further. But to answer she presented, he took a while to answer. He looked at his shoes as he pondered in silence, a few seconds was all it take for him to realize that he did not know what he was looking for. "I don't know." He answered truthfully. "But I believe, there is something out there, calling to me." He further explained, trying to be rational and not look crazy.