POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 7:57:37 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Sis,

[break][break] Merry Christmas! God, time really flies by, doesn't it? It feels like yesterday that I was just at your house and - oops, nevermind. Anyways, hope you're having a happy holidays. Don't work too much this year, kay?

[break][break] I'm gonna stop by the lab this week with some sugar cookies. You won't believe how COOL recipes are. You like, just follow them and it turns out ok!! Haha!!

[break][break] 'Pokeball is in a red box, with some sugar cookies with a badly drawn doodle of a Santa Snorlax in a festive giftbag'

[break][break] Anyways, this gift is from Pa and I both. He said he thinks you might need it, since things are acting up out here. Think Frog'll remember him? They were just a Charmander and Bulbasaur back when we were kids, though.

[break][break] See you soon!

[break][break] Your BEST big brother,
[break]

[break][break]

H!DECIDIUEYE FROM JAYDEN OOCly; CHARIZARD FROM OLLIE ICly

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
MERRY MORALAS [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 19:42:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Hey Big Bro![break][break]

Omg, thank you so much! They're perfect <3 Gosh, I miss dad. And Kanto. And you. We don't see each other enough for FINALLY being in the same place. That will change this year, I PROMISE. We'll fit each other into our busy schedules, Head Ranger. [break][break]

The cookies were great! Nice work following those instructions. That's a good skill to have, keep practicing ;)[break][break]

Anyways! I've got some pokemon here that need a good home. As you can see, Doughy delivered the package. They're very versatile. [break][break]

The package is delivered by Doughy, a shiny Ditto, transformed into a Stantler decked out in garland and jingle bells.[break][break]

Take care of em, and I'll see you soon, bro! How about we plan something for Christmas Eve? I gotta get out of the house and the lab lol. Have a great holiday! Merry Christmas <3

[break][break]

Shiny Ditto and Tauros from Eva gachapon

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MERRY MORALAS [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 5:18:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]