hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 23:44:17 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]The house was quiet, filled with only the noise of soft music and the rummaging of the woman inside. Her hands worked haphazardly to hang decorations along the hearth of the fire place, though it seemed the further she got along the string of Christmas pine, the less ornaments she had in hand.

"Oh. Hmm. I suppose they shouldn't be so clumped here?"

Diana sighed, a bit of frustration overwhelming her senses as she began to pick off baubles one by one to make it look as it did at home.

Yet, she'd never done this before. She wasn't sure how the staff in her home would make things look so elegant and beautiful, as if they did this without breaking a sweat. Her back was already sore from standing on the step stool and hunching over.

With a pause, Diana took a glance around the room. It looked horrendous, in her own eyes. Perhaps he'd agree, whenever he came back inside from his task outdoors.

The door opened, letting a brisk wind for a moment that sent a shiver down her spine before the warmth engulfed her again. Her blue gaze met 's with a stern look.

"Don't laugh at it, okay? I tried really hard."

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:23:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
[break]

There was always something that needed to get done around this secluded one-story home in the countryside of VERDANTURF.[break][break]

The beauty of living out here was that you didn't have to think much about anything. So long as you got up and got to work, the crippling pressure or anxiety that typically plagued city living was kept at bay without much more effort at all. It certainly served as a nice distraction to the ARCHAEOLOGIST, who was forced to wait for the snow to melt before he could go about excavating again.[break][break]

The task this morning had been chopping firewood for the cold night to come. With the help of NIKE, his loyal LUCARIO, they managed to fill up their stores of firewood in the outdoor shed rather quickly. "Just in time for breakfast, wouldn't you say?" The Galarian smiles down at his companion as they cross the snow to return home.[break][break]

Nike softly boofs in reply.[break][break]

[break]

After entering, Remiel is sure to quickly usher his Lucario inside before closing the door behind him. It's only as he's taking off his puffy jacket that he takes notice of Diana's 'handiwork' around the house. He can't help but pause and smile at the sight of it. Ironically, her stern request was the very thing that nearly made him laugh, but he managed.[break][break]

"It looks... bright."
[break]

The prince responds, hanging his jacket and his beanie on the coat rack by the door. Locks of messy black hair, freed from their toasty prison, bounce down to frame his face. Nike has gone off to take a nap on the couch, but Remiel stands there with both hands on his hips as he soaks in ambiance.[break][break]

"What prompted you to go through all the trouble? We could have hired someone to do it for us." He adds, just as a garland that had been haphazardly hung against the wall suddenly breaks free before collapsing on the floor.[break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]MERRY LITTLE HOENNYULE ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 21:24:35 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana opened her mouth to reply, though the noise of the garland slipping down from the mantel of the fireplace distracted her. Her arms attempted to scoop it up in order to save it.

"No, no, no! Ugh!" A curse bubbled to the surface, threatening to leave her lips.

With a quick inhale, she went back to hanging it, hoping it would stay this time. Perhaps, she didn't have to meet Remiel's gaze after this embarrassment. Diana's cheeks were already engulfed in rosy hues, nearly dark enough to match the Hoennyule-style shirt she was wearing.

"I just- I noticed you were out working when I woke up. I figured I could do something myself to help out. Decorating didn't seem that hard," she muttered under her breath.

Diana removed the baubles, heaving a sigh. "I guess I wanted to be a little more like you. Self-sufficient."

She spared him a glance.

"You've changed. But not in a bad way, Remiel."

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 21:22:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]In the soft lighting of the living room interior, Remiel hardly noticed the blush. Though he could certainly admire her outfit. As the other half of the garland threatened to slip down as well, the royal would step in to assist her in securing it.[break][break]

"Well, it's the thought that counts, isn't it?" He chuckles, reaching out to grab a roll of tape she'd left behind on the mantle. A set of wall-friendly hooks would be better, he thought. But this would do for now.[break][break]

Diana's sigh catches his attention just as he rips off a piece of tape, however. Shifting sympathetic orbs of cobalt blue in her direction, Remiel pauses from his handiwork. "None of it came easy, I assure you. HOENN has a way of forcing you to be." He says, briefly ruminating on everything that had happened since his immigration here.[break][break]

"And you've changed, too, you know. The Diana that I knew couldn't have snuck out of GALAR all on her own like you did." The prince adds, resuming his work thereafter. "Hoennyule decorations are always a bloody pain, anyway. Come on: help me pin this up for now and we'll see what we can do for the rest of it. Together."[break][break]

Stealing another glance in her direction, and finally noticing her blush, he smiles.[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 22:37:38 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Even though Remiel claimed that the thought was all that mattered, a slight frown rested on her lips. To her, this needed to be perfect. That's how she was supposed to be.

Proper and perfect. Flawless. Or else she had to do it again and again until it was right.

Diana almost swatted him away as he came to help. However, she allowed him to reach for some tape to make a second attempt at hanging the garland.

"Must you read my mind?" she said, jesting. Although she wondered if he could read her thoughts so easily by her demeanor.

Raising her brow, Diana regarded him with a look of confusion. She huffed an airy laugh, dry and lacking any sort of humor as she placed the last of the ornaments she had in her hands on the garland's side reaching her.

"People change when circumstances call for it. I had to do it." Do what, exactly? There was a twinge of fear and guilt, flying in her stomach like wild embers before she mentally cleared the thought away.

"I had to find you. I'm lucky that I did. And, dare I say, I'm lucky you took me in. I don't know what I would have done if you said no." Her gaze met his, noticing his smile. She blinked quickly before turning back to the decorations, nodding vigorously.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 6:45:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"Take over Hoenn, for all I know." Remiel jests, sparing her from further staring as he walks towards a living room cabinet. He didn't doubt she would have carved her way eventually. Despite her inexperience, Diana's strength of character had always been something the prince had admired.[break][break]

But the cards she had been dealt back in Galar hadn't been fair to her or her little brother. And, though coming here was a reprieve from it all, she was now in danger of being used against him by TEAM ROCKET. That wasn't something Remiel would allow to happen. Granting her shelter and keeping her off their radar was the least he could do.[break][break]

Nevertheless, simply surviving wasn't truly living, was it? There was still a price to pay for her reprieve. "Is this your first holiday away from them? Your family, I mean." He inquires, crouching down to rummage through his storage for some wall hooks and other equipment in the meantime.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 3:48:24 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"Doubtful," she said. Though she had been engaged to someone in line to take the Galarian throne and was dutifully trained to become a princess or even queen, the thought of ruling a nation alone left a bitter taste in her mouth.

"You must go to Hoenn. The offer brought to us is the only hope we have left. You are our only hope, Diana," her mother said with tears in her eyes.

Caught in her mind, Diana began to mess with a few of the decorations, moving them around with little thought. Remiel's voice brought her back into reality, so much so that it nearly startled her.

The decoration fell to the ground, shattering. "Oh. I'm- I'm sorry."

She climbed down, stooping lower to clean the pieces. "Yes, you're correct. I didn't think it'd happen, but the world has many tricks, doesn't it?"

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 6:47:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Where had she gone?
[break]

She'd been here, of course, standing in his living room. But her mind had been elsewhere. Remiel can't help the curious look in his eyes as he watches her reemerge. It had happened a handful of times before, too. The ghost of the ADMIN that dwelled in the annals of his mind suggested she was hiding something. His guess? Trauma.[break][break]

Whatever had happened, her words left a bitter taste lingering in the air. The world she'd been promised never came. The one she had found instead had hurt her. Remiel understood (and felt somewhat guilty for it) but didn't think it right to help her feed that particular demon. Quietly ruminating on all of it didn't last long either, however.[break][break]

"Stop what you're doing before you accidentally cut a finger. I'll grab a broom and dustpan." He says with a somewhat scolding tone, returning with the aforementioned items shortly. "You'll be the broom, I'll be the dustpan?" The prince playfully suggests afterward, offering her the former.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 14:54:11 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Her hands stopped mere inches from the glass, blinking at Remiel in confusion. Though, she blushed an embarrassing shade a red when he told her.

"I didn't think about it."

Self-sufficient her ass.

Diana pulled her hand to her chest, standing up straight as he rummaged to pull a dustpan and broom out for them to use. The handle was given over to her, and she took it. It shouldn't be hard to use. After all, she remembered watching her staff clean before.

With the glass swept away, she laughed. "Huh, looks like I'm useful for something after all. Wouldn't you say, Remiel?" she jested, giving him a genuine smile.

She wandered if only for a moment where he had gone to pick up the broom to stow it away. "Should we take a break? Maybe eat a snack or just warm up a little. You were outside for a while."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 7:10:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

"I'm in no position to judge how useful you are, Diana," Remiel chuckles in response. "I've spent most of my life being a pampered prince, after all." Dumping the shards of the shattered Hoennyule ornament, he helps her put away their tools before walking over to wash his hands in the kitcen.[break][break]

Not long after he's lathered his hands and begun rinsing, she makes a suggestion. "Take a break? Sure, if you'd like." Though they'd hardly even started renovating things, the work he'd completed outside had been fairly laborious. The sink handle squeals shut after turning it, and he begins to dry his hands off with a small towel before facing his ex-fiancee again.[break][break]

"What did you have in mind?"
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:00:09 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"I remember. Don't forget, I was there too," she teased.

Diana washed her hands and dried them, looking around the living room. Then she came to rest on the couch, patting the cushion next to her.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? I can try to make some hot chocolate or find a snack to make." Without burning down the house.

"Let's catch up a bit. Tell me about Hoenn."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 21:31:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

It's odd being treated like a guest in his own home. Even still, Remiel finds himself settling into it. It was a comfort he hadn't experienced in quite some time now. The fact that it had now melded with being in Diana's presence again only added to its allure.[break][break]

"Peppermint tea, perhaps? I wonder if you remember how I take it." The prince teases as he takes his seat on the couch. Four spoonfuls of sugar and a dash of cream. He'd always gotten a look for the excess of sugar.[break][break]

As he watches her saunter off to the kitchen, Remiel takes the opportunity to unlace his boots. "I'm sure you've heard plenty about HOENN in GALAR, haven't you? We're the devils who brought about the DARKEST DAY, after all. I'm more curious to hear what kind of propaganda my brother has been spewing lately."[break][break]

PRIME MINISTER . The same man who had been dismantling royal families in GALAR of their wealth and territories. The same man who had forced into self-exile.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 22:19:38 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Peppermint tea. Diana reached into the cabinet to find the tea bags as well as sugar and then cream from the refrigerator. Now did she remember how he liked it?

One, two, three... four spoonfuls of sugar? Something like that. She remembered making fun of him for drinking it so sweet. And following that, a bit of cream.

Hers, on the other hand, was more cream, with one spoonful of sugar.

She brought the teas over, handing over his cup with a warning that it'd be hot. "Only here and there, but I want the details about what you've seen and done. I don't care about the big news," Diana said with a small pout.

As for ... "He tells the public about Remiel, the traitor of Galar. It's how he keeps his title and promises, since he's 'the Calcifet who stayed in Galar.' He has the people's favor, even though he's ruining their lives. He does it by blaming all of the lesser families, like mine."

She blew on her tea, taking a sip. "The money we've lost to him is astronomical. And our lands have gone to ruin. We don't even own most of our properties because of him. But he's got to public to believe this is our fault. And I think a lot agree with him because I was betrothed to you, many years ago."

"He says end the crown, but he still wears it proudly. It's like a dictatorship."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 13:34:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

On the other end of the couch, Remiel's curled up Lucario quietly naps as they have their conversation. Every so often, its ear twitches as they speak. Its eyes peek open, however, with the thud of Remiel's boots as he sets them by the coffee table.[break][break]

"Ronan always wanted the high chair," He scoffs, gently shaking his head as he holds his cup of tea to his lips. "But even I've lost sight of what he's become to get it." He supposed, in a sense, he wasn't all that different from his brother. Joining TEAM ROCKET had also changed him, after all.[break][break]

And why had he joined it?[break][break]

POWER.
[break]

After blowing on his tea for a moment, the exiled prince turns back to Diana and explains himself. "I stayed in HOENN all these years to live my life the way I wanted. I don't think any man or woman should be denied their freedoms based on birthright alone." He adds, briefly recalling conversations they'd had in the past about the nature of their arranged marriage.[break][break]

"Do you think that's selfish of me, Diana?"
[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
192 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
merry little hoennyule
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 0:50:11 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Did she think it was selfish that he stayed based to escape his ties?

No. She didn't. In actuality, it made sense to her, because she never understood why she was destined to be locked to as a teenager. It was clear when she grew older.

However, there was a part of her that did think it was selfish that he never came back to help Galar. Perhaps it was because he never knew how bad it had gotten or how much her family and others had suffered.

Her paused was extended as she sipped her tea. "Not necessarily. But did you know that it was getting bad back home?" she asked hesitantly.

Diana's gaze was locked ahead, on the fireplace without a fire as she was unable to meet his gaze as she waited.