POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:25:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift jaygift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

Dear Admin Slayte,

[break][break] I have been thinking about your "joke" in the Admin chat. Unfortunately, I have not been able to puzzle it out. Could you explain it to me?

[break][break] Enclosed, please find an annual holiday gift from me to you.

[break][break] I have heard from Grunts that you collect strange creatures such as this. Please consider it an addition to your collection.

[break][break] Warm regards, [break]

[break]
♀♂ RELICANTHICE TERA TYPE [break]
zen headbutt, hail, blizzard, [break] mimic, hydro pump, ancient power

* FOR LEGAL REASONS, THIS SPRITE IS PURELY AESTHETIC AND DOES NOT REFLECT ACTUAL IC CHANGES (CREDIT: DES)

[break]

MAGNEMITE IS FROM OLLIE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaygift"]--accent:#80687A!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h2"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:Poppins; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,806 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DEAR ADMIN SLAYTE [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:56:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Good day, Admin Cross,

Not to worry, I often struggle with jokes over text. Tone is often lost, and I've had several of my colleagues explain what 'lol' and 'lmfao' and 'kys' mean. Learning to text has been very difficult, but it's like learning a new language. I'm starting to see why you don't text, haha.

Pardon, I ramble.

I was given Admin Fox's previous callsign from when he was in Team Rocket. Have you met our beloved crown prince? I suppose someone thought it would be funny to give me his position and his name. It's a joke, but it's not a particularly funny one.

This gift is simply spectacular. Thank you very much! The ones I have will be glad to have a new friend. A good gift must be recuperated. I've recently imported a collection of antique blades from Galar and Kalos. It would be my honor to let you tour and pick one out.

Call it a cooperative exercise between Rocket Admins.

ACCEPTED THANK YOU MILKY FOR THE MONS AND DES FOR THE SPRITE
+ ollie
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DEAR ADMIN SLAYTE [GIFT]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 2:48:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]