Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
VCT: Genny vs Eva
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:36:15 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Fourteen.[break][break]

Night time is definitely a great look for Lilycove, and after the long day of nine matches from last night, it's nice to take it easier. This was her last one of the night. And this one was absolutely a special battle.[break][break]

Because this one, Genny had gotten into the same massive indoor arena she had earlier. Another trip to the little restaurant, and as she enters and sees another free spot, like how she went up with before... she takes the stage now once more.[break][break]

"I'm up again!" People could eat food, and watch the duel play out. Genny's hazel eyes focused forward. Was anyone going to challenge her for a good show? "Loser buys dinner for the two of us." she adds on the stakes.[break][break]

Gordo the Sandshrew rolls around, spinning into the lovely sandy battlefield. The people clapping for the little green armadillo.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, TRACK: Extras[break]
- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 4/4[break]
- Genny goes back to the restaurant from earlier with Elise Calcifet for another round, and then dinner!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:46:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva grinned ear to ear when Genny decided to up the stakes. With a confident pump of her fist she offered the ranger and strong nod, “You’re on!”

Though tired and ready for a good day’s rest, the Machamp marched out onto the field with the same vigor as the first battle of the day, “Ready when you are!”

Syah grunted, slamming her fists together with a loud crack as she took a battle ready stance across from her opponent.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 5:56:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

A little extra incentive to win, Genny can't help but pump her fist back the same way. With the Machamp standing at the ready, marching out onto the field, Gordo was now out of ball-shape, and with the shine of the DYNAMAX bracelet, Genny returns the armadillo, only to throw them into a giant behind her.[break][break]

"Alright, Gordo! You heard the doctor! Give that Machamp the first attack!"[break][break]

With a roar out, the Sandshrew fires up the MAX ROCKFALL, firing the massive downpour of those rocks to slap at the Machamp. The gigantic armadillo intent to hit hard, and hit fast.[break][break]

The sandstorm begins to kick up indoors.[break][break]

2z2Y9ZMU

[break][break]

NOTES

- Dynamax Sandshrew goes for the big MAX ROCKFALL and throws down on the arena. Sandstorm kicks UP!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 17:20:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 WHOA! Eva exclaimed, smiling in delight at the absolutely enormous Sandshrew, “Alright Syah, looks like we’ve got ourselves a good challenge!” Eva flexed her fingers into a fist, pumping it up enthusiasm, “Go get ‘em!”

The first attack happened to be a doozy of one. The MAX ROCKFALL rained down from the heavens like Rayquaza’s Draco Meteor. Syah erected a quick WIDE GUARD, hoping to spare herself from being crushed under the weight of the large boulders in the midst of a sandstorm.

5LegztvP

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 4:34:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Here comes the MAX ROCKFALL! Genny would grin as the Machamp was pushed thoroughly, as the giant armadillo muses, and slams a fist into the ground. Without needing to ask from Genny, came the spike and serve![break][break]

MAX STEELSPIKE skewers from the ground in a line to the big four-armed beast! Genny coos out with a grin.[break][break]

"Oof, good luck Syah!" Tongue out, a wink, and two fingers out in a peace sign, Genny makes it clear, she's having fun. And if its any correlation; Gordo was aiming to win! Food! That meant she'd buy him a smoothie![break][break]

The armadillo had his priorities straight![break][break]

icD2k9ya

[break][break]

NOTES

- Nice! With that first strike done, here comes the MAX STEELSPIKE! Syah's got above, can she protect below?

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 3:28:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Dealing with the giant pokemon and their G-Max moves were really going to be difficult. They would have to rethink their strategy moving forward here.

Eva danced around on top of her platform, mimicking Syah as she tried to avoid the steel spike that erupted from the ground. Unfortunately the Machamp was not so lucky. There were too many, and the fighting-type was too slow. Eva winced when Syah’s side opened up with a considerably sized gash from one of the pillars, “Hang in there, girl! Give ‘em hell!” the enthusiasm in Eva’s voice was far from malicious, only encouraging. She too was having fun.

Energy crackled over the Machamp as she Mega Evolved, growing in size and bulk but not nearly to the same degree as she Sandshrew. She drew her fists back, crossing the threshold to try and deliver a DYNAMIC PUNCH to the pokemon’s gut.

NM_e8FaX +20
(1/2 consecutive +20 rolls)

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:14:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Have you ever seen a giant armadillo getting the literal guts punched in by a massive four-armed monster?[break][break]

Even after the Mega-Evolution, Genny's eyes are vibrant, happy, excited! The way the Machamp comes back, to give Gordo hell for the strike done to him, the giant armadillo was winded, and could feel the air quite literally pushed out of his lungs. But as the Sandshrew felt himself close to falling over, he would grab the arms with his big meaty armadillo arms![break][break]

"QUAKE!" Genny roars back out!, as the Dynamax Sandshrew jumps, intending to slam the Machamp into the ground with a MAX QUAKE... as the Dynamax finally fades once the attack goes off![break][break]

T5xJF7B4

[break][break]

NOTES

- Damn, Syah winded a giant armadillo. YIKES.[break]
- What's this? Gordo is trying to grab those arms to make one piledriving MAX QUAKE to end his DYNAMAX? Let's see how Syah responds!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:50:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 For being a giant rolly polly, the armadillo was sneakier than she would have guessed! Syah didn’t even see the grab coming. So when the meaty fingers of the giant pokemon grabbed her arms, she was stunned!

It was futile to fight it. The only thing the Mega Machamp could do was cast another WIDE GUARD in hopes of staying in the fight a little longer. If it didn’t entirely protect her, it would at least decrease the damage to something manageable . . . hopefully.

Eva was on the edge of her seat, peering anxiously through the cloud of debris from the MAX QUAKE to see if Syah made it through that crushing attack.

n|Hh8A45 +20
(2/2 consecutive +20 rolls)

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 4:57:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Oh. OH NO.[break][break]

Gordo is shrunken now, and sees from the dust kicked up that no, the Machamp Syah did not in fact go down. With a squeak, the now-tiny Sandshrew would begin to quickly spin into a ball, going for a slapshot with a fastball! SAND RUSH plus a little ROLLOUT made for one fast curve ball![break][break]

Hopefully it'd be enough. If not? This was going to get nasty, really, REALLY quickly![break][break]

Vx07QwFi

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 3/4[break]
- It didn't work?! NO. Gordo is quickly compensating![break]
- SAND RUSH + ROLLOUT! Quick, while her guard is down!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 7:17:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Gordo wasn’t the first gigantic pokemon hey faced in this tournament and it likely wouldn’t be the last. The new energies seemed to be quite popular, much to Eva’s chagrin. She wasn’t a fan of things she didn’t understand. And the invasive energy wasn’t something natural she could get behind. So far, the best way to handle these sorts of pokemon seemed to be to just tough it out which left for a slim margin of error.

Luckily, somehow, Syah seemed to survive, “Woo! You go girl! Stay in it!”

With a tight grin, the Machamp lurched forward after her speedy prey, her fists wound up and struck with a DYNAMIC PUNCH to try and hit that curveball outta the park. If she missed, she’d get pummeled. Fair trade.

DP1mA2tb

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:24:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Oh. WHOA. Syah was able to get that DYNAMIC PUNCH, and quite literally knocked Gordo flying away, with the sounds of a flying armadillo filling the streets for a spell, as the redhead turned around, and looked almost perturbed.[break][break]

"Whoa..."[break][break]

Her hazel eyes blinked, as she turned around towards Dr. Morales, and grins. "That was so cool!" Gordo was perfectly fine, but that one really socked the heck out of the armadillo. So in response?[break][break]

One hell of a meteor drop GYRO BALL to try and surprise the Machamp. And hopefully not become a volleyball again![break][break]

pzm3oBUh

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 2/4[break]
- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That armadillo hitting ORBIT! Genny is impressed. That was so cool![break]
- Time for a meteor drop of a GYRO BALL!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:48:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Gordo was quite literally able to get the drop of the Machamp. The GYRO BALL smacked into her head, leaving a dizzying ache and made her stumble backwards. With a little flailing of her arms, the Machamp regained her balance in a few steps.

Her arms continued to circle, gaining momentum until she stepped forward and launched a built a up DRAGON HAMMER at the little armadillo.

0|n_j8QC

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:58:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Yaknow... Gordo can take a LOT of punishment... as soon as the drop is made, the DRAGON HAMMER connects, and throwing the shiny Sandshrew literally through the restaurant arena wall. Genny's eyes turn around, and the sound of an armadillo honking as it smashes through... has her eyes light up in a moment of abject concern.[break][break]

"Whoa. Again." Syah was INCREDIBLE... with shiny eyes, Genny bounces on her heels. Gordo was fine, but now this was a FIGHT! "Gordo! Everything you got, one more spin dash!" And with the tearing of pavement outside, the armadillo smashes a SECOND hole into the restaurant to get the jump on Syah, intending to get the ol' noggin faster! ROLLOUT![break][break]

sA2pW_Pt

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 1/4 - CRITICAL[break]
- Gordo is thrown through the wall with DRAGON HAMMER, Genny again is super excited.[break]
- With the order out, the armadillo attempts to get the jump on Syah again, a fastball to the noggin!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:04:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Wow, what a match!” Eva cheered enthusiastically, complimenting both sides of the field. She eagerly watched the Sandshrew curl and spin, rolling towards Syah like a freight train.

“Stop that Sandshrew!”

Syah stood her ground . . . until the last second. She swept to the side and launched a DARKEST LARIAT at the opponent.

qUxZ4fG0

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:12:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

And with that DARKEST LARIAT, Gordo is slammed backwards, rolling onto he makes yet a third hole in the wall, Genny's little volleyball of an armadillo causing a massive amount of property damage. This time though? Gordo was out for the count. Swirly eyes and everything.[break][break]

With a quick return, Genny is quick to run to the other side, bouncing a little, as she pulls out her card, and holds it up to the restaurant owner. "Two meals of whatever Dr. Morales asks for!" It was a promise after all![break][break]

A toothy grin sent to Eva, showed that Genny didn't mind the loss at all. She was just happy to get to have dinner with Dr. Morales!

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 0/4 - DEFEAT[break]
- Gordo is THROWN by that DARKEST LARIAT, and knocked out cold! Returned to his ball now![break]
- Making good on her promise and unperturbed, Genny orders two of whatever Eva would like to eat! Good ending!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]