snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
vct: elise vs illeana
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 0:01:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]recognition dawns for the head scientist and her expression brightens quickly.

"hey, long time no see!"

it's - realistically - only been a few weeks since their introduction at the league's holiday party, but time's ebb and flow always feels longer than it sometimes should.

the eevee in front of her barks slightly and its tail begins to wag excitedly.

"i'm excited to see what you've got."

and really, she is for she's curious to see if the woman's cousin has trained her into a level of formidability that the scientist might not be able to overcome. her smile widens despite the mild anxiety that comes with every battle in this tournament of power.

"ready?"

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 18:12:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While she had met with the other woman at the league holiday party only once, the ambassador is happy to see the silver-haired woman again. “Hello to you too, Illeana. It’s nice to see you again.” She gives Illeana a smile and responds to the woman’s second statement with a nod. “I’m looking forward to seeing what you got as well.” So far, she had gotten bested by Josh and Shalin who were able to go to the next round in their matches. For the partner Pokemon that Illeana brought with her, a little Eevee barks in greeting.[break][break]

Elise’s Mismagius joins up with her mistress as Mana greets the Eevee with an excited sound that sounded like she was chanting a magic spell. “I’m ready too. Your Eevee is very cute, but I should think it’s a great battler.” Elise responds to the silver-haired woman while her Mismagius gets into her battle position to face Illeana’s Eevee in battle.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 1:55:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she lets out a soft laugh, glancing down at the eevee in question.

"we're not too shabby as far as battling goes."

though she doesn't entirely believe they're up to par against the rest of the tournament's attendees.

and while she'd like to say they're prepared for this, she's not entirely certain now. mild anxiety begins to creep in the longer she stands on her side of the arena...

"okay, let's start this off!"

her eevee plants her feet firmly against the ground and fires off some shadow balls toward elise's mismagius to start the battle off with a bang. for now, her dynamax band is unused until the next round.

ciL|z|9_

hp: 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 6:38:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Red eyes from the purple ghost witch watch the movements of the Eevee as the normal type Pokemon launches Shadow Balls at her. Since she knows that an effective move would hit her, Mana does what she can and weaves through the array of dark spheres though a stray Shadow Ball hits her on her torso. “Since we’re going second, hit her Eevee with an Energy Ball!” She commands her ghost as the ambassador is careful not to use her ghost’s one ghost type attacking move since she knew Eevee is a normal type and unaffected by ghost types.[break][break]

The cackle comes from the purple phantom as she creates a sphere of green grass-type energy from the power of her glowing chest jewels which were sickly green. In a moment, the Energy Ball is sent towards the normal type fox in trying to meet the little Eevee’s power.[break][break]

GxobKPFm + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:33:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they're both limited by the type match up, stuck to only utilizing half of their arsenal at most...

no matter, she decides with a determined stare. they'll overcome this.

energy ball hits her eevee on the side as it tries to dodge. and with the flick of illeana's wrist, her dynamax band begins to glow.

the eevee grows to gigantamax proportions, then, and she flashes an excited smile.

"let's go!"

from gigantamax eevee's new massive height, she fires off another round of shadow balls down upon the mismagius.

54LqfI4I

hp: 4/4

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 23:41:14 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When the battle got going, the ambassador’s opponent ends up using her Dynamax Band to Dynamax her Eevee into its Gigantamax form. The Eevee’s ruffle fur grows to be massive like its size as the ambassador thinks it’s time to use her gimmick too. “Let’s show them what we’re made of too!” Using her Tera Orb, Elise terastalizes her Mismagius to the Fairy Tera Type. Mana’s winged heart crown sparkles in pink as she sees the Shadow Balls come from the Gigantamaxed Eevee.[break][break]

Weaving through the array of Shadow Balls thrown at the ghost, Mana’s body glows bright blue as she would concentrate a Psychic blast at the giant Eevee. If she couldn’t affect Illeana’s Eevee with ghost type moves, the witch ghost had other attacking moves that could help turn the outcome to her favor.[break][break]

ZWXYp_az + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 0:41:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as her gigantamax eevee settles fully into her giant size, their opponent also takes the opportunity to change.

the fairy tera type adds a new layer to the battle, though illeana isn't quite certain if it changes the type match up. there's still the ghost type in there... mixed in and left to foil all of the normal type moves they have up their sleeves.

no matter, she supposes.

psychic hits with a sting and a soft little hiss from the eevee before it counters with another handful of shadow balls flung down at the mismagius from above the arena.

DqvqOui6

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 1:04:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the Gigantamax Eevee fire its array of Shadow Balls at the purple witch ghost, she tries to dodge the darkened spheres coming at her. As the Shadow Balls rained onto the field, the ghost had a small advantage that she could use attacks which affected a normal type like Illeana’s Eevee. Due to the Eevee’s large size, Mana figures that she’ll have to stay in the fight as long as she could until she or the Eevee fainted.[break][break]

An incantation came from the ghost as she prepares to launch a Thunderbolt. The sphere of sparks fires a bolt of lightning towards the larger Eevee since she hoped it would deal some damage.[break][break]

z3jeixQg + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 1:54:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]thunderbolt strikes the eevee with a jolt of electricity and for a moment, she yelps through the onslaught of pain shooting through her nerve endings.

once the worst has rolled through the pain receptors of the body, the gigantamax eevee can begin to move.

and without hesitation, the eevee draws up max phantasm in the form of shadows lurching to life from the arena's floor. they look to overwhelm the mismagius, to pull it down into the dirt.

UwlfJlvL

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 3:35:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the bolt of lightning striking the Gigantamax Eevee, the Mismagius smiles while the giant fluffy fox goes for a Max Phantasm to even the battle out. Through the immense ghostly wave of the Max Phantasm that causes the smaller ghost pain, she tried to weather through the big scale of the Gigantmax Eevee’s Max Move. Ileana surely trained her Eevee to deal with Pokemon that a normal type wouldn’t be able to affect with their moves.[break][break]

In the air, the Mismagius’ body glows a bright blue as she sends a telekinetic Psychic blast and hoped to hit the giant Eevee.[break][break]

gDUVdGG0 + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 17:26:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]psychic slams into the giant eevee, knocking into her head and leaving a pained hiss to follow.

it's difficult, in a way, to be stuck to one singular move with a type advantage... but such is the nature of battling. they merely have to work harder to overcome the cards dealt, right?

the gigantamax eevee continues to use another round of max phantasm as the scientist watches shadows conjure up and swirl toward the mismagius from the ground.

4oxFiUIt

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:41:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

There wouldn’t be any issue with dealing with a type that couldn’t be affected by ghost moves as long as her Mismagius’ moveset had coverage to help deal with it. Another round of Max Phantasm from the Gigantamax Eevee makes the ghost prepare to try and face it instead of avoiding it. Mana switches up with her attacks and launches a Thunderbolt to try and strike at the giant fluffy Eevee itself.[break][break]

Normal and ghost type were going all out in this battle even if they couldn’t use any of their best moves at each other.[break][break]

XwEmk58M + 15 for evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:31:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]thunderbolt and max phantasm collide in a beautiful display of electrified shadows. and when the dust clears, somehow the eevee manages to come out on top.

like clockwork, the gigantamax eevee begins to shrink as red swirls of energy start to dissipate. once she's back to her normal, small fluffy size, the scientist crosses into the arena to scoop the fox up into her arms.

her smile is bright, then, as she turns toward elise.

"good match!"

she warms enough to be less professional, more personable.

"maybe we can get together again sometime?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights