Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
VCT: Scotti + Elise
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 0:49:52 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Scotti and Jangle were taking a minute. A day full of battles had left the two of them surprisingly exhausted. Or, well, it was surprising for the human. He hadn’t done much but stood there and looked nervous. But all that anxiety had gotten to him. After a moment of exhaustion, he pulled out two lunch bags next to him. One was offered to the cat. As he stuffed the lab-grown ham sandwich in his mouth, his honey eyes roamed the crowd.

That’s when he saw her. The elegant woman he’d spent twenty years with in Galar. The princess of the modern version of that land. A rather ironic role reversal he somehow still felt guilty about. With a gulp, he stood up and raced toward her. His partner, meanwhile, just watched the heartsick dope with an exasperated expression. “Hey!” Biscotti ran closer to her. “Elise! Are you competing too?” Later, the fact that he was still chewing would mortify him.

Just as he finished, a piece of bread went down the wrong way. The brunette started coughing.

cCXfjAcb

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 8:50:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the ambassador had three loses on her record, she’ll have to improve on what she did wrong the last time. Both Josh and Shalin had probably moved up in their matches, so she’ll watch their matches on livestream later. A notification came onto her smartphone that Elise is needed for a match in one of the nearest arenas. Luckily, she doesn’t have to find out who her opponent is when he found her. He was the same guy that she spent twenty long years in the false 'Galar' though he was still the same as he always was.[break][break]

“I am. It is an opportunity to train more with my Mismagius and to bond more with her as well.” Elise’s refined and composed response is met with hearing the coughing coming from Biscotti. Her Mismagius lets out a little sigh since she would have to wait until the issue was dealt with.[break][break]

“Are you alright?” Elise asks with widened purple eyes and a concerned expression before the Galarian princess gets behind the brunette young man to use the Heimlich Maneuver. In doing so, she’ll attempt to dislodge whatever was making him cough from his throat, probably some food that Biscotti himself was choking on.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 18:31:16 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]“I’m—!” He tried to wheeze as she approached him. He tried to wave her off with a scaled hand, but that gesture only ended in more coughing. Is she going to save me? The brunette turned bright red as he felt her arms around his chest. Again!?! I’d rather die. But he didn’t push Elise away—the thought of hurting her was way worse than his mortification. After just one squeeze, a sodden piece of Kalosian bread rocketed out of his throat. A great gulp followed as he rejoiced in the feeling of fresh air. Tears ran down his face as he clambered back to normalcy.

When he finally spoke, Biscotti’s tone teetered between sheepish and embarrassed. “Thanks.” He manages after a few false starts. “I got a little too excited, I think.” That or his screwed-up brain decided to forget how to breathe. “It’s always good—great to see you.” Not all the redness in his cheeks was from a lack of oxygen. With another shake of her head, the Incineroar grabbed the goggles around her trainer’s neck. With a snap, she maneuvered them into place.

“I, uh, I think Jangle wants to battle?” The brunette murmured, his voice still a wheeze. A hint of reluctance was audible. The cat nodded, its mouth lifting to reveal a surefire grin. Maybe he’d stop being a moron with this girl if he knew she wasn’t perfect.

If the royal agreed, the cat would rocket toward the Mismagius with an Acrobatics.

x|LYKhLM

(Terastilazation)

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:33:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Grateful that Biscotti was no longer choking and the piece of the sandwich came out of his throat, the female royal replies to the brunette young man with a nod. “You are welcome. I’m always glad to see you too.” She hasn’t had a proper battle with the young man yet and mostly it was something that she wouldn’t mind doing once in a while. Her work had made her a little more busy, but being able to clear out the other appointments that need doing was a good idea to have her be in the Vital City Tournament without problems.[break][break]

“That’ll be alright with me. I’m sure Jangle was waiting.” Elise gives her response when he tells her that Jangle wanted to battle her Pokemon after which the large fire cat rushes in Acrobatics to attack the Mismagius. Mana launches a Thunderbolt in keeping the fiery wrestler cat out of her range with an electric bolt![break][break]

zz5_8g4c

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights